Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Who has gone farther with his friend's mom? Dylan or Sam?
Actual question. Especially in light of the fact that soon there will be some kind of event with Dylan, depending on whether or not you chickens fight in the pool!

I think Dylan has every chance of catching up with Sam. Dylan and Amber, can you bypass a friend, because one big hetero scene will probably be Dylan / Amber?

Maybe Amber will notice Dylan's boner and help him with her hands? But oral sex will be the best choice for this!

Then Dylan in this competition will advance further than Sam. It's an intense race! ;)

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Dylan literally disappeared from my game lol so for me it's worse
How? He turns up in the Yoga event even on the boarding school route, in the Alyssa event, and he'll be in the salon event.
I wonder if Dylan Sem will see Sophia or Ellie fucking? what do you think? or he'll push piles of toys and games while Sam fucks Sophia and Ellie, haha
Unlikely. So far Ellie has made sure Dylan hasn't been around when she gets up to shenanigans.

Also Sophia nagged Liam to fix the bathroom lock so her and Ellie wouldn't get walked in on.

As for Sam, he'd need a reason to be in the house. And he and Dylan don't appear to be on the best of terms right now. Dylan apparent shows a complete lack of interest in going to Sam's concert for example.

Reactions: Bane71

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Isn't Dylan already ahead of Sam in this respect. I mean the guy literally rubbed himself against her and came on her. Plus unlike Sophia, Amber seems more than accepting of Dylan's advances.
I partly agree and yet this is a slightly different dimension. For Dylan and Amber, it all happened by accident, while Sophia was consciously passionately kissing Sam, while he was touching her legs and breasts.

In this sense, Dylan needs to catch up with Sam, but I guess he will probably get ahead in this race and I suspect not for long! Then Sam will strike back, but I wonder which one?

Reactions: Sabertooth__

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I partly agree and yet this is a slightly different dimension. For Dylan and Amber, it all happened by accident, while Sophia was consciously passionately kissing Sam, while he was touching her legs and breasts.

In this sense, Dylan needs to catch up with Sam, but I guess he will probably get ahead in this race and I suspect not for long! Then Sam will strike back, but I wonder which one?
It might have started as an accident but Amber allowed it and was actually enjoying it. Even in Sam's case the intention was not to passionately kiss Sam but things slipped and things ended up happening just like they slipped during Amber Dylan event.
Also I believe Dylan Amber will move a lot faster in comparison to Sophia Sam. Sam has had so many events to reach where he is. Dylan and Amber has happened only once, the next time could actually lead to huge steps ahead. In the long run it is impossible for Sam Sophia to match up to Dylan Amber's pace.

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
It seems I'm the only one interested in a Liam and Ellie event, xd
I wouldn't mind seeing Liam with the boss's daughters and Liam with Cathy. But, I don't want to see Ellie with neither Liam nor Logan. And after being stranded at the beach by Logan, he might not return.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
wtf?
5%?
considering the small number of renders and the fact that the event could be at school where it has half resources done, I expect a minimum of 20% jumps.
if not the game is dead guys.
did we go from 1 day to 1/3 to 1/8 in six months?
ridiculous
There are going to be 10 updates in PD 13, so it's more like 1/3 day to 1/10.

If the updates are around 150 renders, then progress should be about 5% per day

Lio.k01

Sep 26, 2021
How? He turns up in the Yoga event even on the boarding school route, in the Alyssa event, and he'll be in the salon event.

Unlikely. So far Ellie has made sure Dylan hasn't been around when she gets up to shenanigans.

Also Sophia nagged Liam to fix the bathroom lock so her and Ellie wouldn't get walked in on.

As for Sam, he'd need a reason to be in the house. And he and Dylan don't appear to be on the best of terms right now. Dylan apparent shows a complete lack of interest in going to Sam's concert for example.
It’s not surprising, it doesn’t hide the fact that he wants to fuck Sofia, he even wanted to know Dylan’s presence to her, even Dylan’s presence against their relationship, for example, the pool scene where Dylan Sam Sophia and Sema’s mom .. he even lapat Sofia's chest .. or take a pakaz mod scene where there is such a version as Dylan Sem and Sofia shows them bathers even there he ptalsa Sophia in front of Dylan .. no wonder they have this type of relationship .. enrages that Sem will fuck Sophia first after my husband .. I hate sema .. why does the developer want the names he was the first after her husband .. really enrages

Lio.k01

Sep 26, 2021

Do you think Sam can fuck with Ellie or does he need Sophie? and dylan povizot with ellie or will they always hate each other? I am personally interested in this

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Do you think Sam can fuck with Ellie or does he need Sophie? and dylan povizot with ellie or will they always hate each other? I am personally interested in this
I believe Logan, Sam and Jules will be the three branches of the Ellie route, so each will get their chance with Ellie. Dylan, I don't believe so, and that the bonus storyline is more about setting Dylan up with Christine.

As I've said before, in the Ellie route there hasn't been any cooling of her disdain for Dylan, and I don't see that changing soon. And I don't see L&P possibly risking his Patron income by introducing an incest scene before any Sophia/Dylan scene

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I believe Logan, Sam and Jules will be the three branches of the Ellie route, so each will get their chance with Ellie. Dylan, I don't believe so, and that the bonus storyline is more about setting Dylan up with Christine.

As I've said before, in the Ellie route there hasn't been any cooling of her disdain for Dylan, and I don't see that changing soon. And I don't see L&P possibly risking his Patron income by introducing an incest scene before any Sophia/Dylan scene
Here L&P give the impression that something between Dylan and Ellie will be
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-150-lust-passion.5944/post-485579

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes