Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Here L&P give the impression that something between Dylan and Ellie will be
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-150-lust-passion.5944/post-485579
That doesn't indicate anything serious will happen between Dylan and Ellie. To me that's just L&P answering questions incredibly vaguely in order to induce people (especially from here) to become patrons.

Much like I don't believe Aiden will ever get the chance to fuck Sophia. But L&P would never outright admit that, because of how popular Aiden is. Or how people still hope minor characters like the movers or the subway thugs have a chance.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Does anyone know if and when the path with the thugs will continue?

Last scene was in the subway. If I do remeber correctly.

Hope it has not been abandoned :unsure:
Last quarter of the game the Subway thugs will return

Reactions: loli13

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I wonder if the bonus event is linked to someone seeing Sophia changing clothes after what Aiden made her wear?The lit class is before the Morello meeting.
It could bring Zac up to speed

Last edited:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I believe Logan, Sam and Jules will be the three branches of the Ellie route, so each will get their chance with Ellie. Dylan, I don't believe so, and that the bonus storyline is more about setting Dylan up with Christine.

As I've said before, in the Ellie route there hasn't been any cooling of her disdain for Dylan, and I don't see that changing soon. And I don't see L&P possibly risking his Patron income by introducing an incest scene before any Sophia/Dylan scene
No I absolutely think that the storyline is Dylan Ellie and not Dylan Christine. The next event is also labelled Dylan Ellie and it branches away from Sophia. If the next event had to be again about Dylan Christine it would be labelled Dylan Christine.

Also on the bonus storyline Dylan and Ellie are getting closer. Ellie even says that she might just like Dylan if things keep going the way they are. So the disdain has reduced. When you cover up for Ellie by taking the blame it only gets you a scene with Ellie thanking Dylan and not of Christine.

Plus it would be an absolute waste to have a storyline with Christine when there is already one with Marie, Emma, Amber. Ellie Dylan still holds substance and will get the fanbase interested.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
No I absolutely think that the storyline is Dylan Ellie and not Dylan Christine. The next event is also labelled Dylan Ellie and it branches away from Sophia. If the next event had to be again about Dylan Christine it would be labelled Dylan Christine.

Also on the bonus storyline Dylan and Ellie are getting closer. Ellie even says that she might just like Dylan if things keep going the way they are. So the disdain has reduced. When you cover up for Ellie by taking the blame it only gets you a scene with Ellie thanking Dylan and not of Christine.

Plus it would be an absolute waste to have a storyline with Christine when there is already one with Marie, Emma, Amber. Ellie Dylan still holds substance and will get the fanbase interested.
The Dylan/Ellie story line is supposed to be separated from Sophia even though she was there at the start but all of this is old news as we don't know how much the script has changed since that post

Last edited:
Reactions: Sabertooth__

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

And yet the final event of the day is Dylan/Ellie/Christine.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Now this could mean a threesome like situation. Because if Ellie had no important role to play except for getting Dylan and Christine together, I believe the storyline wouldn't be named after her. So whatever happens we'll have to see.
The Yoga event was known as a Sophia/Patricia/Claire/Marie event right up until release, even though the important character in the event was Dylan.

Calling it Dylan/Ellie(/whatever) keeps it vague enough to entice interest for Dylan fans. Even though the event is mutually exclusive to the main Sophia/Dylan path.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
The Yoga event was known as a Sophia/Patricia/Claire/Marie event right up until release, even though the important character in the event was Dylan.

Calling it Dylan/Ellie(/whatever) keeps it vague enough to entice interest for Dylan fans. Even though the event is mutually exclusive to the main Sophia/Dylan path.
The yoga event wasn't a storyline. It was just an event, so I see this as basic listing of characters. Plus Dylan is only important in that event if you want him to be.

What he has in mind is not known to anybody. There can be any sort of twist. All I can say is my wish. And I wish for the storyline to have more of Ellie. Christine could be more of come and go character for all I care.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The yoga event wasn't a storyline. It was just an event, so I see this as basic listing of characters. Plus Dylan is only important in that event if you want him to be.

What he has in mind is not known to anybody. There can be any sort of twist. All I can say is my wish. And I wish for the storyline to have more of Ellie. Christine could be more of come and go character for all I care.
The entire point of the event, particularly the first part, is to introduce him to Marie. Otherwise there's no reason at all for him to be there. He's even there on the boarding school route with a dumbass excuse of spending his bus money. I'd say that makes him the most important character of the event. The event even goes so far as setting Dylan up with Marie when playing Sophia's POV.

Even in the Patricia part of the event, Dylan influences the event, down to one of the girls noticing his cum of the floor (although they assume it's shower gel). Patricia may have even gone further in her teasing had Dylan not been around.

neil_ku

Aug 11, 2018
What is the intent behind bonus events? Wouldn't it be prudent to prioritize one of the main event instead to save more time?

neil_ku

Aug 11, 2018
Honestly this isn't worth debating. Everyone has specific preferences as to which storylines they want to play. You might not want the bonus storyline but there might be others who do. Some might not want Sam storyline while some wouldn't want Dylan, some don't want lesbian, So there is no point to debating this. It is his story, he decides what stays and what goes.
I see... Looks like with so many characters and paths, it could be dev's way to keep everyone engaged.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
at the moment already so-so, with the protagonists there are already better games. there are still almost no sex scenes (I don’t remember a single one, maybe I played a month ago). which means that with such a long-term construction, there will never be much of them at all.
There are six sex scenes in the game so far. Four with Liam, the Neil/Amber scene Sophia can spy on, and the fantasy sequence with Larry in the prison.

Reactions: Bane71

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Sam is just a 16 year old guy, so I think it's perfectly normal for him to not have had sex with anyone. His looks could get him in a relationship but maybe he just does not have it in him to actually maintain the relationship. He was pretty cringy in his interaction with Sophia as well. Also not evey girl just gives into getting intimately close to a guy. Maybe his former gf was conservative about this. Or Maybe his relationship didn't last long. There could be numerous factors that could be a cause for him not having had a proper passionate kiss before.
Yes, I can accept that a 16 year old might not have had full sex & that relationships might not last too long but isn't Sam more like 17? Anyway, the exact age is not important here. What I can't believe is that someone like Sam hasn't kissed a girl properly at his stage of life. Surprisingly, given his kissing tally, he goes for a French kiss with Sophia, which he initiates, never having mastered ordinary kissing. [Myself: 1st kiss age 6 (long off-topic story), 1st French kiss age 13 (we taught each other) & I wasn't cookie-cutter handsome like Sam, (Not that I was ugly!)].
Since I am constantly in touch with teenagers, I can tell you that they sure have a lot of confidence. Sam's confidence was primarily because of a successful performance infront of an audience like the bikers.

Again, I understand how confident (& overconfident) teenagers can be & that the concert was the reason for Sam being "full of himself," & it's understandable. I still doubt that this would sufficiently empower him to follow the course he did. This is where, for me, the necessary suspension of disbelief became overused.
I don't think Sam's breast handling skills or sucking skills were supremely praised at all in the scene. Also I think that only happened when Liam was talking with Sophia and so Sophia couldn't immediately stop him. The immorality of the situation could be a reason for the turn on and not the very action by Sam.
He took to his task like a duck to a hot tub & Sophia's reactions were enough to convince the audience that he was no fumbling boy but rather someone who seemed to know exactly what he was doing.
Most important is that Sophia has constantly been teased and edged and then left just like that. Her body will feel good with touches like these and her longing because of being denied starts Playing a huge factor. Add to that the wine which was also mentioned as a cause for what is happening.
This I can believe up to a point but it takes two to tango & the use of wine/alcohol is becoming a trademark for an adult who seems to have near-zero tolerance for the stuff. She knows what it does but carries on anyway.

The things that happened in the scene can be considered more than expected. And I believe towards the end I was feeling that maybe this is going a little overboard and should stop
This was my whole point & I entirely agree. It now falls to Sophia to put an end to this 'secret affair' or knowingly take it further. Now that's what I call awkward.
She put her hand in between and kept Liam's face to the other side, plus with water and from where Liam was standing I can give the benefit of doubt that Sam may not be seen. especially because Liam has no reason to suspect that someone will be in there with Sophia and so wouldn't try to look inside or have any suspicions.
Again, this is where I couldn't really believe it, because Sam is not small & the tub was bathed in light but even accepting the scene, (which we had to do), it was a stretch. What was a massive stretch, however, was the fact that Sam chose this moment to work Sophia's bikini bottoms, rather than curling into the tightest ball he could manage & just concentrating on not moving & holding his breath. That's why I say this lad is incredible.
You mentioned that it resembles nothing like when you were a teenager. Please don't take this negatively, I absolutely mean no disrespect with this but maybe things have changed and it is now a possibility.
I don't take it negatively at all because each generation is different from the previous one & much has changed in half a century. What hasn't changed is that every new generation still thinks that they invented sex & the dynamics between the sexes. If Sam has not even kissed a girl that could be the only semi-logical reason why he still believes everything is possible.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yes, I can accept that a 16 year old might not have had full sex & that relationships might not last too long but isn't Sam more like 17? Anyway, the exact age is not important here. What I can't believe is that someone like Sam hasn't kissed a girl properly at his stage of life. Surprisingly, given his kissing tally, he goes for a French kiss with Sophia, which he initiates, never having mastered ordinary kissing. [Myself: 1st kiss age 6 (long off-topic story), 1st French kiss age 13 (we taught each other) & I wasn't cookie-cutter handsome like Sam, (Not that I was ugly!)].

This was my whole point & I entirely agree. It now falls to Sophia to put an end to this 'secret affair' or knowingly take it further. Now that's what I call awkward.

Again, this is where I couldn't really believe it, because Sam is not small & the tub was bathed in light but even accepting the scene, (which we had to do), it was a stretch. What was a massive stretch, however, was the fact that Sam chose this moment to work Sophia's bikini bottoms, rather than curling into the tightest ball he could manage & just concentrating on not moving & holding his breath. That's why I say this lad is incredible.

I don't take it negatively at all because each generation is different from the previous one & much has changed in half a century. What hasn't changed is that every new generation still thinks that they invented sex & the dynamics between the sexes. If Sam has not even kissed a girl that could be the only semi-logical reason why he still believes everything is possible.
Unless it is a very small scene then Sophia maybe will talk to Sam about the hot tub incident in the afternoon and not in the morning like she thought,which is why I think that Zac maybe involved in the bonus scene but I am probably way off the mark here.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

Where is this information that Sam has never kissed a girl before coming from? I know he's definitely had girlfriends before, his last was five months ago. So him not kissing a girl before sounds odd.

Jules, I understand, since she's still pretty much in the closet. Sam, not so much.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sam got as far as walking the girl to her front door and that is it nothing more

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I believe Logan, Sam and Jules will be the three branches of the Ellie route, so each will get their chance with Ellie. Dylan, I don't believe so, and that the bonus storyline is more about setting Dylan up with Christine.

As I've said before, in the Ellie route there hasn't been any cooling of her disdain for Dylan, and I don't see that changing soon. And I don't see L&P possibly risking his Patron income by introducing an incest scene before any Sophia/Dylan scene
In my opinion, the event with Christine was primarily aimed at improving the relationship with Elli. Only when Elli's friends start accepting Dylan can Dylan leave the valley of Ellis' contempt more quickly. The following events, of which we have so far known, suggest that there might be a sexual component between Dylan and Elli. A good relationship between brother and sister is also necessary if the other is to accept the love affair with Sophia. That's why I don't see the sexual path between Dylan and Elli as yet proven.
In my opinion, the experience with Christine also serves the purpose of removing Dylan's total fixation on his mother. For the first time in his life, Dylan experiences that several girls, a little older but almost his age, seem to be interested in him. Although Christine only played with him when she flirted with Dylan, it wasn't that she didn't enjoy and accept his admiration. Dylan was then able to "bid" his mother down without the usual whining and haggling over a compensation event.
It is quite possible that Sophia will trigger her son at the upcoming event at the hairdresser's appointment, this time actively to focus more on her again.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
In my opinion, the event with Christine was primarily aimed at improving the relationship with Elli. Only when Elli's friends start accepting Dylan can Dylan leave the valley of Ellis' contempt more quickly. The following events, of which we have so far known, suggest that there might be a sexual component between Dylan and Elli. A good relationship between brother and sister is also necessary if the other is to accept the love affair with Sophia. That's why I don't see the sexual path between Dylan and Elli as yet proven.
In my opinion, the experience with Christine also serves the purpose of removing Dylan's total fixation on his mother. For the first time in his life, Dylan experiences that several girls, a little older but almost his age, seem to be interested in him. Although Christine only played with him when she flirted with Dylan, it wasn't that she didn't enjoy and accept his admiration. Dylan was then able to "bid" his mother down without the usual whining and haggling over a compensation event.
It is quite possible that Sophia will trigger her son at the upcoming event at the hairdresser's appointment, this time actively to focus more on her again.
I also don't see the sexual path between Dylan and Elli but that is just my personal opinion.
I think that branching will be Logan/Ellie and Sophia playing a part

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes