lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
i wonder if the scene when ellie watches dylan naked after his shower will influence for the elliexjulia scene

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
i wonder if the scene when ellie watches dylan naked after his shower will influence for the elliexjulia scene
This scene should launch a vengeance event in the future. Although I still do not understand why Ellie hates her brother so much.

Reactions: dima1986

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
You mean that she would be so disgusted by men after walking in on her brother naked. And that would be the point where she turns from boys to girls. That's all good, though I would still like her to go both ways as I would very much like to see SophiaxElliex Dylan scene.

Reactions: lockerxx

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
You mean that she would be so disgusted by men after walking in on her brother naked. And that would be the point where she turns from boys to girls. That's all good, though I would still like her to go both ways as I would very much like to see SophiaxElliex Dylan scene.
The author wrote that Ellie and Dylan will only have sex through blackmail. No love affairs, since Ellie hates her brother.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
The author wrote that Ellie and Dylan will only have sex through blackmail. No love affairs, since Ellie hates her brother.
Can’t remember? Really? Blackmailing? Yes she hates his brother. Don’t know why. Thought it‘ll change sometimes.

Reactions: farrah

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Can’t remember? Really? Blackmailing? Yes she hates his brother. Don’t know why. Thought it‘ll change sometimes.
In the summer he wrote about it in the Patreon. @robin1986 asked him about it.
May change, although after blackmail it may worst.XD I think the "revenge" event is related with "blackmail" event.

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
Total time for rendering, creating scenes and poses, tweaking, etc. depends on the quality and complexity the dev wants, tools he/she use, horse power of the PC, his/her skill level, etc. Below is an example to show what the process looks like:

5 minute speed render of several hours of work

WOW!!! thanks for sharing this with us non Artists, and from this short clip i get some idea of the huge task a Dev has, and this was for just one face. I have never complained about the time between updates, but for those that have, perhaps now they will fall silent and melt away.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
In the summer he wrote about it in the Patreon. @robin1986 asked him about it.
May change, although after blackmail it may worst.XD I think the "revenge" event is related with "blackmail" event.
I don’t like blackmailing. For me it’s similar to rape her. Hopefully we‘ll see a fast change after blackmailing. Cause she likes his dick. :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: lockerxx

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I don’t like blackmailing. For me it’s similar to rape her. Hopefully we‘ll see a fast change after blackmailing. Cause she likes his dick. :heartcoveredeyes:
For me, too, I dont like to forced. Although who knows what the author actually conceived. In any case, my Ellie will love only Sophia and Julia (and Patricia, if possible) :eek:penedeyewink: #lesbianharemteam :D

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
For me, too, I dont like to forced. Although who knows what the author actually conceived. In any case, my Ellie will love only Sophia and Julia (and Patricia, if possible) :eek:penedeyewink: #lesbianharemteam :D
Yeah, finest! I would like also a threesome with Dylan/Ellie and her lesbian friend. Her name? Oh damn, i need a list of names. I‘ve asking L&P about it. And he‘ll supply it next time with name/photo of all protagonists.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Yeah, finest! I would like also a threesome with Dylan/Ellie and her lesbian friend. Her name? Oh damn, i need a list of names. I‘ve asking L&P about it. And he‘ll supply it next time with name/photo of all protagonists.
Just need to create a wiki-site. You mean Julia? So the author said that she is a lesbian and will only be with girls.
Btw, it upsets me when a threesome with a man marked a lesbian tag. Lesbian it's lesbian, no men :D

Reactions: Hlextor

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Ah, yes Julia! She‘s so adorable. I‘m looking forward to her lesbian scenes with Ellie. :firstimekiss:
Yes, she is very cute. On the previous page, I laid out Julia and Ellie screens. I hope the next teaser will be about them.
For me, this is a serious choice, if a romance with Julia makes it impossible for Ellie’s romance with Sophia. I will have to make 2 canons in history.:D

Reactions: Mikk88

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I guess we‘ll see next two days a new teasing image. I want it. :cool:
Yes, especially Ellie promised to buy her a new swimsuit, which she will wear only with her.:heartcoveredeyes: Because Julia's father Neal is a jerk.
By the way, it's interesting when we see the content site.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Sophia's first lesbian sex scene should be either with Patricia, or the soccer mom, or the maid. She'd have to know what she's doing to go further with Ellie...

Reactions: Mikk88 and lockerxx
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes