farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Sophia's first lesbian sex scene should be either with Patricia, or the soccer mom, or the maid. She'd have to know what she's doing to go further with Ellie...
Vicky or Nathalia (maid).But my bet on Vicky, there were enough interactions with her. And then Alyssa and Natalia.
same here i hate the blackmailing/rape i prefer they dont have sex.
Yeah, everything should happen with love.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I wonder what will happen with the gangs.Is it over if you get a revenge?Or if you only report them?
BTW all males do it wrong with Sophia.They must just say
-Would you kindly
and add what they likes:)

Reactions: Hlextor

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
I don’t like blackmailing. For me it’s similar to rape her. Hopefully we‘ll see a fast change after blackmailing. Cause she likes his dick. :heartcoveredeyes:
Maybe he will fall under influence of his corrupted teacher and that will lead to Dylan using his teachers methods to get what he wants from Ellie and maybe Sophia. Actually that's the only way I see how Dylan can change so fast from being normal to being corrupted blackmailer.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Maybe he will fall under influence of his corrupted teacher and that will lead to Dylan using his teachers methods to get what he wants from Ellie and maybe Sophia. Actually that's the only way I see how Dylan can change so fast from being normal to being corrupted blackmailer.
And nobody thought it would be Ellie blackmailing Dylan? Maybe she will have some kind of compromising information. She wants revenge on her brother and gets into trouble, and Dylan will save her. And then Ellie will simply see his brother with a different side, a good side, and everything will come out with love and without forced.
This is more like the truth than rape. Yes, and blackmail is more in the character of Ellie, not Dylan.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
And nobody thought it would be Ellie blackmailing Dylan? Maybe she will have some kind of compromising information. She wants revenge on her brother and gets into trouble, and Dylan will save her. And then Ellie will simply see his brother with a different side, a good side, and everything will come out with love and without forced.
And why we assume that the blackmail should come from Dylan or Ellie?
We have plenty of sex stories with forced incest and the involved mom/som/father/daughter/brother/sister are not the ones who did the blackmail.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
This is more like the truth than rape. Yes, and blackmail is more in the character of Ellie, not Dylan.
Okay, that would be fine! I can manage this scenario.

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
And nobody thought it would be Ellie blackmailing Dylan? Maybe she will have some kind of compromising information. And then Ellie will simply see his brother with a different side, a good side, and everything will come out with love and without forced.
That could be the case, and certainly much more plausible one than my theory. Maybe Ellie has a thing for her brother, but knowing it's taboo (not so much in VN universe) she tries to hide it by pretending to hate him.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Okay, that would be fine! I can manage this scenario.
Yes, brother and sister must first be reconciled. And then everything will be fine. I do not think that the author would easily tell about their storyline, if were forced, this is no intrigue. So this is definitely not what everyone was thinking.
I myself would have looked at their reconciliation with great interest (even without sex)
And why we assume that the blackmail should come from Dylan or Ellie?
We have plenty of sex stories with forced incest and the involved mom/som/father/daughter/brother/sister are not the ones who did the blackmail.
Also an interesting scenario.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
is it just me or there are many hints in the game which would lead to a possible ntr in future updates?

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Yes, maybe. Remember the scene with Dylan’s new haircut!? She was astonished about her good looking brother. She can’t say any word for seconds.
Yes, she saw a man and not a boy. Players, too, I'm sure the author specifically chose the stupid hairstyle first to remove it.XD
It's just a new city, it changes people. No wonder Sophia began to corrupted just after arrival. And look at Amber and Neil, they are already. Maybe it's something in the local water. :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alley_Cat

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Yes, she saw a man and not a boy. Players, too, I'm sure the author specifically chose the stupid hairstyle first to remove it.XD
It's just a new city, it changes people. No wonder Sophia began to corrupted just after arrival. And look at Amber and Neil, they are already. Maybe it's something in the local water. :D
Maybe Ellie has a thing for her brother, but knowing it's taboo (not so much in VN universe) she tries to hide it by pretending to hate him.
I meant (also) Ellie as Dylan arrived at home. :)

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I meant (also) Ellie as Dylan arrived at home. :)
I talked about this. I am sure that the old ridiculous hairstyle of Dylan and his change is the intention of the author. Ellie saw a handsome guy, not a stupid little brother.

Reactions: Hlextor

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
It is so fun to read your scenarios regarding a lesbian sex, i don't wanna be a buzzkill but you do realise that a lesbo sex scene is so far away in this game:tf:

Reactions: abhi91199

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
is it just me or there are many hints in the game which would lead to a possible ntr in future updates?
It's just you:)
Any sex is far away now. So we fantasize. :cool:
Sex with husband/if you're into that weird shit:)/ is not that far away,maybe january 2019.With someone else,we can forget about next year.We probably will be around playable day 14-15 at the end of 2019.

Reactions: Milflover1010
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes