farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Too bad Liam is nothing like Conner.
Any thoughts who will be the first male Sophia will cheat?I doubt son or some of the boys.Maybe the teacher or neighbor?
I think it will be a teacher, he is definitely more insistent than a drunken neighbor.

Reactions: Mikk88

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I think that too.I wonder how fast he will work?Maybe playable day 18?
I think it's on a 3 or 4 date Sophia to surrender. In the end, they are also not met often, so yes, probably around the 18th day.
wow still no preview of the ellie/julia event:'(
Yes, the author the day before yesterday said that soon a new teaser.

jackolante

Sep 6, 2017
Send you private message

I like the way you think:)
Maybe with more filthy points she will use more daring swimsuit.Imagine with realy high FP/filthy points/ score she wear this around day 20.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And at the end this-day 30
hey man ! where did you get those pics ???????????? can you tell me pls?

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Yeah me too, that's my interest in this game Sam & Sophia and Sophia with the teacher, cuz fuckin' incest is just not my thing...
Well, it depends of type incest, I like Ellie and Sophia. But i'm really waiting to the event of two cutie angels, Ellie and her best friend Julia.:heartcoveredeyes:

Btw, I know which event need to continue. That's for sure.

@lockerxx

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well, it depends of type incest, I like Ellie and Sophia. But i'm really waiting to the event of two cutie angels, Ellie and her best friend Julia.:heartcoveredeyes:

Btw, I know which event need to continue. That's for sure.

@lockerxx
Yeah Liam is such an idiot,to leave Sophia in such lingerie.I bet the boys will know better than that.
BTW I wonder about which one will be the first day she will show her boobs?

Reactions: farrah

Ōba

Aug 19, 2018
Yeah me too, that's my interest in this game Sam & Sophia and Sophia with the teacher, cuz fuckin' incest is just not my thing...
Me too, although I don't have problems with incest, but my attention is also with Sam&Sophia (seduction) and Mr. Bennet&Sophia (corruption, blackmail). I have a lot of expectation about the new male character that the dev will add because Neil's character doesn't seem interesting to me.

FaiRTaiL

Nov 8, 2017
blackmail routes are so unrealistic for every game, video footage, picture or threating with something puff..

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Yeah, i don't think i've played any game that did blackmail route good, it's always nerfing character to beyond stupid. :p

Ōba

Aug 19, 2018
Yeah, I have not seen games with good blackmail scenes, they are too abrupt. But I hope that in this game there is a good blackmail route, more "subtle", better elaborated, that Sophia is immersed in a moral dilemma, in fact I would like to see Sophia corrupted by greed. But hey, I/we can only wait...

Reactions: Lerox
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes