Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
I’m on the fence about it. Definitely too early to put any significance on the prediction part if it.

Need to crowd source the official start date, what to make of the first 0/0/0/0 progress report, the four days spent in the new cover - is that festival of BS? Is that non-update related time?

I’m open to suggestions.
I share your trepidation concerning L&P's 'new start', and how to categorize the salient parameters. My take would be to consider the time between the last release and the presentation of the new cover as L&P taking a breather before resuming development. From a selfish desire to be entertained I ask for the four days to be included in the festival. I can't imagine a more controversial and conversation sparking way to introduce your next graphic than this.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I share your trepidation concerning L&P's 'new start', and how to categorize the salient parameters. My take would be to consider the time between the last release and the presentation of the new cover as L&P taking a breather before resuming development. From a selfish desire to be entertained I ask for the four days to be included in the festival. I can't imagine a more controversial and conversation sparking way to introduce your next graphic than this.
I think that he has always taken time off after an updates drops and I don't see a problem with that.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
You have never spoken against our boy sam, always speak on their behalf. I have never seen you speak on behalf of Dylan, I have seen you speak negatively of Dylan every time and against him.I found you were speaking out against Dylan's progress, I thought you'd probably play Sam's route. That's all.

I'm a fan of Sam, but I want to tell you about the hot tub event. Even though I was a fan of sam, this time I thought sam's hot tub event was unrealistic, But when you argue with everyone that the hot tub event is realistic. I liked that you argued with someone else on that matter. but it was a surprise and a delight for all sam fans to see that sam went so far with Sophia before Dylan.

Because compared to Dylan, Sam and Sophia have not developed a proper relationship. This time, after the concert, Sophia kisses Sam's lips slightly. Later, Sam's fans thought this time she was showing off her breast to Sam.

But L&P start with a French kiss for Sam(French kiss, sucking her nipples, fondling her breasts, kissing all over her body , licking her pussy) almost ended to oral sex. In a single update, L&P sam surprised all of us sam fans by making progress. All sam fans and others enjoyed getting Sam the right frenzy kiss before Dylan.:love::p

Other my boy sam fans may hate me for saying this but it's true. It must be said that my boy sam won Victory against Dylan.:love:

And the hot tub event was very hot and romantic.:p:love: Go my boy sam.
First off - I'm not a Sam fan.
If I were to write / develop this game, Sam Dylan would always be a long, long time ahead. For Dylan there is no transition from touching the breasts or buttocks, no French kissing, then a handjob followed by a blowjob, then vaginal sex and finally anal sex or facesex.
For me a situation would arise where Sophia and Dylan can go from 0 km / h to 100 km / h in one step. I would write it in such a way that the mutual sexual triggering leads to an intolerable emotional point. And even if Sophia and Dylan are long past the point that they both know that the perverted fuck would be an absolute highlight of their lives, neither of them can go over the last frontier - mother / son incest.
Until Sophia and Dylan get involved in an event or have to face a challenge that leaves them pumped full of adrenaline, all the rules are turned upside down.
And after the ultimate event - no regrets!

Reactions: dima1986 and Bane71

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Progress Report. Ver. 0.155. :cool:(y)

5% - 5%
0% - 0%

View attachment 1534445
Do people realize that if 5% CS took him 1 day, then 5% RS is a matter of minutes with his rig? We are literally talking a couple renders here. Is that it for the day? I'm really having a hard time not talking shit seeing this.

He could easily progress both CS and RS together if this first update has ~200 renders in total. This doesn't make any sense. We should be seeing 5% for both every single day.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
First off - I'm not a Sam fan.
If I were to write / develop this game, Sam Dylan would always be a long, long time ahead. For Dylan there is no transition from touching the breasts or buttocks, no French kissing, then a handjob followed by a blowjob, then vaginal sex and finally anal sex or facesex.
For me a situation would arise where Sophia and Dylan can go from 0 km / h to 100 km / h in one step. I would write it in such a way that the mutual sexual triggering leads to an intolerable emotional point. And even if Sophia and Dylan are long past the point that they both know that the perverted fuck would be an absolute highlight of their lives, neither of them can go over the last frontier - mother / son incest.
Until Sophia and Dylan get involved in an event or have to face a challenge that leaves them pumped full of adrenaline, all the rules are turned upside down.
And after the ultimate event - no regrets!
I agree with you as things do seem to be traveling at light speed

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Do people realize that if 5% CS took him 1 day, then 5% RS is a matter of minutes with his rig? We are literally talking a couple renders here. Is that it for the day? I'm really having a hard time not talking shit seeing this.

He could easily progress both CS and RS together if this first update has ~200 renders in total. This doesn't make any sense. We should be seeing 5% for both every single day.
Yeah. How dare he not work according to your demands :rolleyes: :FacePalm:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Yeah. How dare he not work according to your demands :rolleyes: :FacePalm:
What are you even talking about? My comment is based on what he was able to deliver in 0.150, and that with this progression we'll likely be looking at an even longer stretch for the entire PD13 compared to PD12. If you are happy with that, fine. But I'm not, and I'll express that in whatever way I see fit.

Last edited:

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
I’m on the fence about it. Definitely too early to put any significance on the prediction part if it.

Need to crowd source the official start date, what to make of the first 0/0/0/0 progress report, the four days spent in the new cover - is that festival of BS? Is that non-update related time?

I’m open to suggestions.
I'd go with what he said about starting yesterday and leave the 4 days pending like a Sword of Damocles ready to be added to the festival.
Thanks for carry on the tradition! ;)

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
What are you even talking about? My comment is based on what he was able to deliver in 0.150, and that with this progression we'll likely be looking at an even longer stretch for the entire PD13 compared to PD12. If you are happy with that, fine. But I'm not, and I'll express that in whatever way I feel fit.
I'm with you.
I saw some people are thinking we will get update each week or on two weeks.
But I will say that we will be lucky if we get update each month.Even with splitting the day on 10 parts.
Last day took more than 430 days.If day 13 will take only 200 days,that will be close to miracle.
And some people are really expecting that he will finish day 13 for no more than 100 days.Ridiculous.

Reactions: Toushiro

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I think that he has always taken time off after an updates drops and I don't see a problem with that.
I hope he'll take less time between updates now that they're shorter

I'm with you.
I saw some people are thinking we will get update each week or on two weeks.
But I will say that we will be lucky if we get update each month.Even with splitting the day on 10 parts.
Last day took more than 430 days.If day 13 will take only 200 days,that will be close to miracle.
And some people are really expecting that he will finish day 13 for no more than 100 days.Ridiculous.
Yeah for now the updates will come quicker but it seems to stay at 1 in game PD per real life year

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes