DIRTY MIND

Nov 21, 2021
Umm...... When did I troll Dylan ?? I don't remember. You might hate me for saying this but I actually haven't liked Sam's character. His last scene in the hot tub was fine, nothing against him for that.

I prefer watching Ellie, Patricia, Alyssa events, now add Nathalie too. Among the men there really isn't anyone I support. They all are really flawed people.

Though, I am one of the few here who has spoken for and against almost every character, even if it's Ellie. I spoken for Dylan, Aiden, Sam and I have spoken against them too.
You have never spoken against our boy sam, always speak on their behalf. I have never seen you speak on behalf of Dylan, I have seen you speak negatively of Dylan every time and against him.I found you were speaking out against Dylan's progress, I thought you'd probably play Sam's route. That's all.

I'm a fan of Sam, but I want to tell you about the hot tub event. Even though I was a fan of sam, this time I thought sam's hot tub event was unrealistic, But when you argue with everyone that the hot tub event is realistic. I liked that you argued with someone else on that matter. but it was a surprise and a delight for all sam fans to see that sam went so far with Sophia before Dylan.

Because compared to Dylan, Sam and Sophia have not developed a proper relationship. This time, after the concert, Sophia kisses Sam's lips slightly. Later, Sam's fans thought this time she was showing off her breast to Sam.

But L&P start with a French kiss for Sam(French kiss, sucking her nipples, fondling her breasts, kissing all over her body , licking her pussy) almost ended to oral sex. In a single update, L&P sam surprised all of us sam fans by making progress. All sam fans and others enjoyed getting Sam the right frenzy kiss before Dylan.:love::p

Other my boy sam fans may hate me for saying this but it's true. It must be said that my boy sam won Victory against Dylan.:love:

And the hot tub event was very hot and romantic.:p:love: Go my boy sam.

Last edited:

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
You must ask the regulars of this thread about my dislike for Sam. Now I am not the kind that has framed in my mind that he is bad and I will only speak against him. In the hot tub scene he was honest about what he wanted and didn't try to gain sympathy to move forward. Hence I have nothing against his behaviour in the recent event.

If I had to choose, I would choose the Dylan route over Sam. I like how it is more of struggle to move forward in that route than in others. Also I don't remember ever speaking against Dylan's progress.

I didn't think the event was unrealistic because there was enough build up with Sam over the course of the game and something had to happen. Plus all the events of the day saw an upward trend in the boldness of the acts.

To progress Sam had to make a bold at some point and what better day than the one where his confidence is at its peak. In that confidence he made the bold moves.

Towards the end he did try to go overboard but I can write it off as a teenager getting consumed by his lust while being in such an intimate moment with the woman he desires.

I don't like how people judge the events based on how much of a physical progress has been made on Sophia. Rather than that we should be looking at the fact whether the situation and the developments appropriately justify how far Sophia went.

I don't really care if in a private moment Sam was able to move this much. For me Sophia exposing herself in the nude to a bunch of completely unknown people in an unknown place is still the most daring act of the day and the act which shows most progress. She didn't kiss anyone there, nor was kissed all over yet it was a moment that really pushed the barriers.

Also I wouldn't use terms like victory etc. Everyone's routes are different. So for some people Sam was put out of the story right at beginning. There Sam is just the ordinary neighbours kid. Also one should not forget Dylan is the most popular character on his patron page followed by Ellie.
i think dylan sam polishes his face when he sees him with sophia.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
just started working on the new update today, so 5% was done in one day

the remaining days were used for a cover (useless in my opinion) and perhaps for a break?

so 5% per day means at least 20 days plus photoshop translation etc.
i could hope it comes out in mid january

DIRTY MIND

Nov 21, 2021
Also I wouldn't use terms like victory etc. Also one should not forget Dylan is the most popular character on his patron page followed by Ellie.
Dylan may be the most popular character on and off the Patreon page, And Dylan could be the No 1 in the story. And probably the most popular and favorite character of all. But in progress, Dylan is way below the minor characters and Dylan's path is far backward than almost every other routes. Dylan cannot be compared to Sam. Because my boy Sam has come a long way in romance and progress.:love:

Dylan was such a popular character, his route were so boring. And all his routes are very slowburn. That’s why others aren’t interested in playing his routes.

Last edited:

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Talcum Powder what's the estimate according to your sheet? Too early to call? :)
I hope you will continue to entertain us with the stats and graphs (and the great background images from the game). Even if it is a purely academic exercise they have become a ritual like Lord_Xanatos update post and lockerxx "It's moving" comment ;)

I bet we soon gonna find out about this "lascivious business style with sexy stockings". I would not expect many teasers for this update since there is only 1 major event and 2 relatively short ones. But definitely I expect the first teaser being about the dress.

Reactions: Bane71

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Dylan may be the most popular character on and off the Patreon page, And Dylan could be the No 1 in the story. And probably the most popular and favorite character of all. But in progress, Dylan is way below the minor characters and Dylan's path is far backward than almost every other routes. Dylan cannot be compared to Sam. Because my boy Sam has come a long way in romance and progress.:love:

Dylan was such a popular character, his route were so boring. And all his routes are very slowburn. That’s why others aren’t interested in playing his routes.
Okay, if you think so that's fine.
But you just need to rethink, If people aren't interested in playing his route he wouldn't be voted as the most popular character.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
L&P answer of why sophia doesn't think about Sam's erection

"Bringing Sam's boner into play would 1) be totally out of place for such rather romatic scene! 2) Sam crotch was under the water the whole time 3) Sam's crotch never touched Sophia's body.
So, nothing is missing there."

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It just occurred to me, after this next update, it's going to be almost 3 full playable days before the next Aiden task, so maybe 4.5 years away.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
It just occurred to me, after this next update, it's going to be almost 3 full playable days before the next Aiden task, so maybe 4.5 years away.
Assuming blackmailers take weekends off, yes. :)
We don't have the events for Saturday and Sunday though. The 3rd one was not during school hours, so it's not impossible that there will be also one during the weekend. I'm not wishing for it, just saying. Sunday probably not because it's ranch day, Saturday we have the 1st side job part 3 and the museum. Let's see when he announces the events for the PD 14 as he promised.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Assuming blackmailers take weekends off, yes. :)
We don't have the events for Saturday and Sunday though. The 3rd one was not during school hours, so it's not impossible that there will be also one during the weekend. I'm not wishing for it, just saying. Sunday probably not because it's ranch day, Saturday we have the 1st side job part 3 and the museum. Let's see when he announces the events for the PD 14 as he promised.
I'm actually more curious about what's going to happen on the boarding school route with Aiden. Half the threat was that he has contacts throughout the city, so that if Sophia didn’t accept doing the tasks, Dylan would have nowhere to hide, so would be found and beaten up.

The salon event on PD 13 will be the second event with Dylan in the city, and not safely away at boarding school (another reason why I think Dylan being at the Yoga event is dumb if you're playing the boarding school route). So ample time for Aiden's contacts to find Dylan. Even more so if there is a similar event (say a trip to the mall) on PD 14.

So if there isn't a confrontation between Aiden and Dylan at some point during the weekend, it makes Aiden's threat look pretty piss-weak, and him not nearly as powerful as we're lead to believe.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Also after this update the next one is much bigger in size so whatever we gain on this one will be lost on the next one

Last edited:
Reactions: t3alqdansam

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I'm actually more curious about what's going to happen on the boarding school route with Aiden. Half the threat was that he has contacts throughout the city, so that if Sophia didn’t accept doing the tasks, Dylan would have nowhere to hide, so would be found and beaten up.

Aiden does not know where the boarding school is(he aint Jason Bourne after all) as this question was brought up on his patron page awhile back so Dylan is safe at the boarding school.
I thought that the boarding school event was a waste of time as what is stopping Aiden from starting over again once Dylan is back in school?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sabertooth__

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Aren't you missing the important points. The boarding school route is basically an escape for those who don't want Dylan in their story anymore or Don't want him with Sophia.
Plus is it practical to make the entire rivalry between Aiden and Dylan. To spend hundreds of renders on a fights between two guys which have nothing erotic and just violence and blood. What are you looking to play. And erotic visual novel or a story about fighting bullies and probably gang wars.

That is just an escape. Realistically if he was making a non erotic game it would have made sense to pick up this plot and develop it forward, as of now that would just be a waste.
I never said there should be any renders of Aiden and Dylan fighting. That would indeed be a waste. My point is only that with every Dylan event not at the mansion from now on the boarding school route, reinforces that Sophia doing Aiden's tasks is a waste. That Aiden is talking out his arse about how powerful and influential he is, and that Sophia has absolutely nothing to fear from him.
Aiden does not know where the boarding school is(he aint Jason Bourne after all) as this question was brought up on his patron page awhile back so Dylan is safe at the boarding school.
I thought that the boarding school event was a waste of time as what is stopping Aiden from starting over again once Dylan is back in school?
Dylan is back on playable day 13(noon event) whether you want him back or not.
Aiden knowing or not knowing the location of the boarding school is irrelevant. Aiden claimed to have enough contacts that no matter where Dylan was in San Alejo, he would be found and beaten up. And yes, Dylan will return to San Alejo, even on the boarding school route. Likely numerous times ahead, even during the week, like he did for the Yoga event. And every time he does, shows Aiden's threats to be bluffs. All bark and no bite.

Reactions: dolfe67
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes