Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I agree with you, but mine was just a sarcastic reference to what would probably have to happen in the second part of the game in order to end Aiden's blackmail against Sophia (12 tasks to accomplish or I'll kick your son's ass): Don Morello (who is happy with Sophia's attitude towards his brother Larry) could have a talk with Aiden and convince him not to continue any contact with his teacher. However, this talk doesn't necessarily have to end the way everyone expects. Maybe Aiden's uncle is more powerful than we know, for all we know, he could even be Don Morello's personal lawyer.
Carl knows of Richard Murphy being well connected and all, and is completely confident Sophia would win if they ever take Aiden to court. So Richard Murphy being more powerful than we know is unlikely.
nah we want Her mom get more involved with sophie :devilish:
Alyssa is a traitor as far as I'm concerned, same as Vicky and Emma. Starting off on the lesbian route, then changing sides

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Carl knows of Richard Murphy being well connected and all, and is completely confident Sophia would win if they ever take Aiden to court. So Richard Murphy being more powerful than we know is unlikely.

Alyssa is a traitor as far as I'm concerned, same as Vicky and Emma. Starting off on the lesbian route, then changing sides
Maybe the lesbian route has different paths. Alyssa is the only girl so far, besides Julia, that isn't involved with a man right now and is making an approach to Sophia.

Reactions: t3alqdansam

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Maybe the lesbian route has different paths. Alyssa is the only girl so far, besides Julia, that isn't involved with a man right now and is making an approach to Sophia.
Except that in order to play the Alyssa events at all, same as Emma, you need to be playing the Dylan route (more specifically, Aiden's tasks). Which takes her off the lesbian route, unless you're saying Dylan is a girl and we weren't aware.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Except that in order to play the Alyssa events at all, same as Emma, you need to be playing the Dylan route (more specifically, Aiden's tasks). Which takes her off the lesbian route, unless you're saying Dylan is a girl and we weren't aware.
Mmm I'm playing everything, so, I was not conscious about that. Then, if you reject Aiden's blackmail, is there no Alyssa's route?

I also think that putting the player to choose between Julia and Alyssa's event was a bad decision from L&P.

Have you played Casual Desires? They have a lesbian mode option from the menu to avoid those hetero situations. More games should incorporate that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Mmm I'm playing everything, so, I was not conscious about that. Then, if you reject Aiden's blackmail, is there no Alyssa's route?

I also think that putting the player to choose between Julia and Alyssa's event was a bad decision from L&P.

Have you played Casual Desires? They have a lesbian mode option from the menu to avoid those hetero situations. More games should incorporate that.
Free Pass game does that also

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

we can add Natalie too then she got a boyfriend.Alyssa only got antonio :ROFLMAO:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Vicky,Emma,Alyssa are not lesbians they are bisexual and you know full well that Julia is the only lesbian in the game and as for Alyssa being a traitor well it gave me a laugh

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

If, like me, you reject Aiden's tasks, all the Alyssa events after Sophia visits the tanning salon with Zac disappear. So I don't even get to choose between playing the Ellie/Jules or the Alyssa event, it just goes directly to the Ellie/Jules event. Which is what I would have chosen anyway

And likewise with Emma. She simply disappears if you're not doing Aiden's tasks. It's only really Vicky when she invites DeShithead to the sauna that you get an actual decision not to continue with a female character.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Did I miss any special scenes from last update? Seemed mild with only the hot tub as a cool scene. Was there something on the Good Wife route ??

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Could be. Has anyone told Dylan?:giggle:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Did I miss any special scenes from last update? Seemed mild with only the hot tub as a cool scene. Was there something on the Good Wife route ??
The Cathy event, setting up for partner swapping.
Could be. Has anyone told Dylan?:giggle:
Only about Emma.
If I remember right the 3rd or 4th task is the last one that you are forced to do so that should keep Alyssa in even if you refuse Aiden
You're getting confused between the lesbian route and a lesbian event. Alyssa's events while still being essentially lesbian, you're still required to do at least some of Aiden's events, so are not on the lesbian route.

Reactions: Beowulf72

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The Cathy event, setting up for partner swapping.

Only about Emma.

You're getting confused between the lesbian route and a lesbian event. Alyssa's events while still being essentially lesbian, you're still required to do at least some of Aiden's events, so are not on the lesbian route.
Blame L&P for that

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes