t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Don Morello is not visible because, after a conversation with Aiden, he's in the sea... he is sleeping with the fishes.
makes no sense. Aiden would be wearing the concrete galoshes. The Don is not at all a victim of twit Aiden. Now the Uncle may deal with Aiden if he finds out the Don is pissed off. It would then be interesting if he tries to deal with Sophia for this. Maybe that is how the movers or the subway thugs are brought back into the game.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Condoms.
I will leave the rest to your imagination
Obviously you have never seen coneheads. Now take a condom (Recommend large or bigger) and pull it over your skull until the edge is just past your nose. Carefully blow out through your nose and inflate the condom (You will need to compress the edge of the condom so there are no leaks and do not hyperventilate or you lose). Tada Conehead!:LOL: NO! I have never seen dozens of drunk aviators doing this!:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: keefer43

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Obviously you have never seen coneheads. Now take a condom (Recommend large or bigger) and pull it over your skull until the edge is just past your nose. Carefully blow out through your nose and inflate the condom (You will need to compress the edge of the condom so there are no leaks and do not hyperventilate or you lose). Tada Conehead!:LOL: NO! I have never seen dozens of drunk aviators doing this!:ROFLMAO:
One way to practice safe sex I guess :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: mulerider

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Mr Murray, Janitor Clarke, The Morello's, the Principal, Hobos, Movers, Subway thugs, Ms Torres to name a few.
Mr.Murray/Janitor Clark/Morello's/Thugs/Movers/hobo's still have a part to play as for the rest who knows.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
By the nature of my occupation earlier, I have visited more than 25 countries around the world. I have a higher education, in my youth I had relationships with serious representatives of the criminal world, at the moment, most of them are already in their graves, despite the fact that many of them were my peers. There was a case when I had to play the role of a pimp for two weeks, there was a period of my life when I was a real counter-smuggler. At the moment, my girlfriend is 26 years old in my 50s+, and this is just a small, insignificant piece of information about me. And you tell me that your life is more interesting than mine!!! )))))))) You're ridiculous, old man!
Nice story man now wake up samurai you have a thread to defend from trolls...:KEK:

Reactions: momojean

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Our tax dollars at work

• Haha
Reactions: xxxorro

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
Aiden would be wearing the concrete galoshes.
I agree with you, but mine was just a sarcastic reference to what would probably have to happen in the second part of the game in order to end Aiden's blackmail against Sophia (12 tasks to accomplish or I'll kick your son's ass): Don Morello (who is happy with Sophia's attitude towards his brother Larry) could have a talk with Aiden and convince him not to continue any contact with his teacher. However, this talk doesn't necessarily have to end the way everyone expects. Maybe Aiden's uncle is more powerful than we know, for all we know, he could even be Don Morello's personal lawyer.

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
I wouldn't mind another fashion show. Only this time only Sam should be there with Sophia. Perhaps she spills something on her dress as he is teaching her the instrument and he offers her a change of clothes from his mothers closet. :sneaky:
Ive got a better idea, how about a fashion show but this time with both Sophia and Amber competing with each other to win the boys' approval while the audience is Dylan and Sam

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes