oshikuru

Aug 1, 2017
How many renders do we expect in the next update? Considering this complex picture that he just released took 4 days, some of the easier ones shouldn't take more than a day right? And if he's reusing renders (I hope he is) it should speed things along.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
How many renders do we expect in the next update? Considering this complex picture that he just released took 4 days, some of the easier ones shouldn't take more than a day right? And if he's reusing renders (I hope he is) it should speed things along.
some posts back I have read about 150 renders and 1 month of waiting
but the most experienced could confirm

if he had started work right away and hadn't wasted time on the cover, maybe we would have had the update by the end of the year

Reactions: Assari and Bane71

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
But you are authorized to judge the others? Check you attidude my child. I believe that you have great problems to manage your angrer, I don't care about your life and your job, mine is more complicated than yours but this is my life from 1984. I'm a ship's Master trading in far east and Oceania now going in Papua New Guinea, the whole world is my house. I login on this forum just to read some people opinions. My satellite internet connection is not so good to download games but I'm still supporting 12 devs on patreon because I believe that all must have the opportunity to show their skills. I was also supporting this dev years ago but after one year I lost my trust in his ability to reach the end of the game. I reported different your post because of your attitude against some of the Users here, you are not better than the people you attack continuously, so far you only demostrate your weakness and anger. Anyway your job sure is not so heavy if you are allowed to stay here so much time. I hope that you find the artist that you are searching and start to create your own game, I'm sure that this thread is going to be more interesting with you busy on your project. I am sure, also that I'm not going to support your game, considering my age I will die before you start the script but I can tell that your skills are very bad, this analyzing what you posted on the AWAM fan thread. Better you direct your interest in something more appropiate for you. May be the aphorism that chinese put in their bisquit of fortune are more at your level of skills, of course you must copy those from somewhere. Basis the above your inability to understand that other can have their opinon and opinion can be also harsh and not polite, simply give me the full image of what kind of man you are.

Start to train your dog to open a patreon account, at least you can show that one is following you.

Goog luck child.. start to act as a man, the forum is full of clown no need another.
))) Julius Ash, taking into account what you have said now, in my eyes, you are a ridiculous old man with an exaggerated self-conceit to an incredible extent.

Indeed, during two years, to one degree or another, of being on this forum, I once, the other day, showed anger and rudely sent off the person who insulted me.
This happened only once, so I don’t know what kind of anger you are talking about.

I consider this act of mine to be a manifestation of the weakness that I showed at this particular moment.
I am not a machine, but a person, and sometimes I can be weak, I do not see anything in this that deserves condemnation.

In all your idea of me, the only thing you are right about is that my current job does not bother me at all and allows me to visit the forum quite often. This is also facilitated by equipment and very fast Internet.

In everything that you tell me, there is a desire to pinch me, to belittle me, probably in your opinion, this is a manifestation of WISDOM and PEACE, which, in your opinion, are present in you! )))))
Causes only laughter.

By the nature of my occupation earlier, I have visited more than 25 countries around the world. I have a higher education, in my youth I had relationships with serious representatives of the criminal world, at the moment, most of them are already in their graves, despite the fact that many of them were my peers. There was a case when I had to play the role of a pimp for two weeks, there was a period of my life when I was a real counter-smuggler. At the moment, my girlfriend is 26 years old in my 50s+, and this is just a small, insignificant piece of information about me. And you tell me that your life is more interesting than mine!!! )))))))) You're ridiculous, old man!

Regarding my idea of a 3D fantasy visual novel, I'm not too worried about it because I know if you want to do something well, do it yourself. But I have no desire to study 3D Daz, so it will probably remain one small unembodied idea. This is not a problem for me, I have something to put my efforts into, the current state of things is temporary and it is coming to an end. You won't notice it until spring, then I'll be a rare guest here.

My letter in the fan art thread cannot please a really demanding reader, creating it in a short time, I did not set myself the task of creating a masterpiece. This is almost a joke entertainment.

But what's the difference? It doesn't matter at all what my life really is and it doesn't matter what I tell you about myself, as I have already pointed out in another post, you are simply unable to hear and understand! You have a different setup. You want to show your superiority over others, implied by you and completely absent in reality.

Therefore, with this I say goodbye to you and despite your rudeness and arrogance, I sincerely wish you, old man, health! And first of all, mental health! I got the impression that you raised yourself too high in your conceit. Come down to the sinful Earth and let everything be fine with you.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
some posts back I have read about 150 renders and 1 month of waiting
but the most experienced could confirm

if he had started work right away and hadn't wasted time on the cover, maybe we would have had the update by the end of the year
I agree that the cover could have been done on holidays and spent not 4, but even 14 days, but in such a way that we would not even notice.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
will we ever see scenes with dylan? As Patreon doesn't allow incest. other creators changed the relationship to neighbour and all...but llp is sticking with its original roles
Sex scenes? Only very late game. It's far too easy for a bitter ex-patron to prove Dylan is related to Sophiaand Ellie, to Patreon. L&P would be risking the thousands extra he makes via Patreon if he were to introduce sex scenes with Dylan early
When you look at potential sexual pairings between the two neighbouring families, there a few different possible combinations. The likeliest so far based on scenes so far are Sophia with one out of Jules / Sam / Ellie / Dylan, Amber with Dylan, Sam with Ellie. Other combinations are possible but less likely e.g. threesomes or foursomes.

But there is enough scope for a bit of jealousy to develop if one of those feels left out. Maybe that jealousy might push one of them to go further than previously expected based on scenes so far.

EDIT - meant to say that don't expect all of those pairings to happen over one route. But they could happen if spread over several routes.

(I have said before that my ideal finale of this game is for Liam and Neal to disappear and the six of them to live in the Parkers mansion in a near never ending orgy. Chances of that happening outside of my overheated imagination is less than zero. But the closer we get to that, the better IMO)
I'm kinda curious what might happen if you play the Ellie/Jules event, but then the Sam branch of the Ellie route. Jules might feel prety betrayed.
none of you considered the option that Dylan returned earlier from his football match and saw through the window everything that was happening between Sam and Sofia, and maybe even took a photo with a camera.
Of course we did. Dylan's room faces the street, so he wouldn't see what was going on.
I haven't bothered playing this game since like 0.095 has there been any Patricia or Ellie content since then? I'm past the point of caring about any of the other routes.
v.100 and v.115 both have great Ellie events. v.150 has a great Nat event. But for the next two years until PD14 it's pretty much the Dark Ages. Great from then onwards, but in terms of Ellie and Patricia PD 13 is a complete waste

Hookups_017

Jan 15, 2021
Hate me if you want guys, but I've got one question : by the way things are moving, do you really, sincerely, think, we'll/you'll see the end of this game in about 15-20 years ? Look, I like this game. I'm not here to spit hatred/troll or anything, but think for one second about something simple : many of us saw the birth of this game 4 years ago.

4 years later, I'm not getting the feeling we're moving anywhere. Too many, many paths are extending the length of AWAM. I'm not dedicated to this thread like some of you are, but I read the comments from time to time. And sometimes, I admire the positive attitude of many of you. I, personally, could disappear from this forum tomorrow, being hit by a car and no one would even notice it....But, it could happen to anyone here and I know many pplz on F95 are 40+ or 50+ years Old (I even know someone who's 70 yrs old with whom I used to talk in private). I'm not a pessimistic person, but I'm just realistic. I'm not a patreon and I'm not trying to order L&P on what he should do or not, but he should not forget the fact that anything can happen anytime. I don't wish him anything bad either.

Ok, I get it you're passionnate and you want to offer a unique adult gaming experience, but man, a 15-20 years old plan for an adult game is really too ambitious - TOO MUCH. I'll conclude by saying this : most of us got on the train in 2017, but not all of us will reach the final Stop. I'm the kind of person who starts from the principle that a game should stay a game = a thing you enjoy for an amount of time and you move on to something else. Peace out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree with you completely....I completely understand when DEV takes its time to bring a clean quality and so....however, I find the process itself too slow..it also does not have to be super fast, as in other games. where you before you enter the name of the MC already have 17 sex scenes:ROFLMAO:....but if you span the arc with the too slow process and the rest...many people will boycott the game in the next few years and then it will be abandoned...it would be super disappointed

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
So, if I understand correctly, in the 2nd part of the game this one AWAM_Part_2_Cover2-lines-scale-2_00x.jpg will replace these two main_menu.png main_menu.png as the background in the main menu, right?

Reactions: cerebotio2

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
By the nature of my occupation earlier, I have visited more than 25 countries around the world. I have a higher education, in my youth I had relationships with serious representatives of the criminal world, at the moment, most of them are already in their graves, despite the fact that many of them were my peers. There was a case when I had to play the role of a pimp for two weeks, there was a period of my life when I was a real counter-smuggler. At the moment, my girlfriend is 26 years old in my 50s+, and this is just a small, insignificant piece of information about me. And you tell me that your life is more interesting than mine!!! )))))))) You're ridiculous, old man!
Everyone here knows you don't have a life beyond AWAM.
What you have just said is worthy of a 16 year old kid who tells stories to wean in front of his comrades or to seduce teenage girls.
And to think that you are over 50 years old !!! ???
Reading your long, boring messages, I thought you were a retard in its twenties.
Simply pathetic

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Bennett is there, Andre, Darnell and Zach - football team

Sophia is wearing a small bikini but she doesn't intend to show anything. Assets badly done, look at Carl and Sam.

The name is: AWAM_Part_2_Cover2-lines-scale-2_00x.png .
Part_2 OK, but Cover2? :unsure:

So, if I understand correctly, in the 2nd part of the game this one View attachment 1532617 will replace these two View attachment 1532618 View attachment 1532621 as the background in the main menu, right?
I'm not so sure. As you can see the name of last background has a Cover2 inside.
AWAM_Part_2_Cover2-lines-scale-2_00x.png

So, there is a Cover1?

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I'm not so sure. As you can see the name of last background has a Cover2 inside.
AWAM_Part_2_Cover2-lines-scale-2_00x.png

So, there is a Cover1?

I think the filename is just a way to organize the L&P archive and has nothing to do with the plot.
maybe cover 1 is the current one, which is not called that because in the past he didn't think of doing 2 covers

Reactions: palmtrees89

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I still have it in one of my playthroughs. Now what he will do with condoms really depends on how far does he want to take the scene. How much he wants to involve Sophia physically or if he wants to keep her more like a spectator.

The only guess I can make is that the boys will jerk off with Condoms on and Sophia will serve as the visual stimulation for them. Maybe bare breasts this time.
They will probably have to be shown how to put them on so maybe get them erect and then put them on the apostles.The sexual positions lesson should be hilarious

Reactions: Sabertooth__

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I don't think it will ever come to teaching sexual positions. It could continue with the theme of body exploration. Like presently it is about teaching the boys everything about the penis, then it will move to breasts ( they are already showing interest in her breasts in the last scene) then to her pussy and so on. Maybe the final act in the storyline could be oral sex or maybe the sister of these boys will play a role.

She is in the character directory. So she may have a part
I could not be sure now but I am sure it was mentioned but I could be wrong

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sabertooth__
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes