Князь

Mar 10, 2019
none of you considered the option that Dylan returned earlier from his football match and saw through the window everything that was happening between Sam and Sofia, and maybe even took a photo with a camera.

Reactions: Ruby Tuesday

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
No praises for me, I said the something similar too :(

Right here.

View attachment 1531785
I like this also as Sophia will have to admit(to herself)her mistakes and learn from them to become a stronger/confident woman like Patricia who does not suffer fools.
Sophia going through a phase I like because this is what I feel like is happening to her just now as she is going through a phase with new experiences new emotions now opening up inside of her and she is riding the wave.
Her emotions are blinding her to the reality of her actions because she gets such great pleasure from them and that is all that matters to her when caught up in the moment,she wants to feel pleasure/loved/desired. She has tasted the forbidden fruit and craves for more but I fear that her craving will never be fully extinguished.

Last edited:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hate me if you want guys, but I've got one question : by the way things are moving, do you really, sincerely, think, we'll/you'll see the end of this game in about 15-20 years ? Look, I like this game. I'm not here to spit hatred/troll or anything, but think for one second about something simple : many of us saw the birth of this game 4 years ago.

4 years later, I'm not getting the feeling we're moving anywhere. Too many, many paths are extending the length of AWAM. I'm not dedicated to this thread like some of you are, but I read the comments from time to time. And sometimes, I admire the positive attitude of many of you. I, personally, could disappear from this forum tomorrow, being hit by a car and no one would even notice it....But, it could happen to anyone here and I know many pplz on F95 are 40+ or 50+ years Old (I even know someone who's 70 yrs old with whom I used to talk in private). I'm not a pessimistic person, but I'm just realistic. I'm not a patreon and I'm not trying to order L&P on what he should do or not, but he should not forget the fact that anything can happen anytime. I don't wish him anything bad either.

Ok, I get it you're passionnate and you want to offer a unique adult gaming experience, but man, a 15-20 years old plan for an adult game is really too ambitious - TOO MUCH. I'll conclude by saying this : most of us got on the train in 2017, but not all of us will reach the final Stop. I'm the kind of person who starts from the principle that a game should stay a game = a thing you enjoy for an amount of time and you move on to something else. Peace out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Franky28

Oct 4, 2020
Mise a jour le 05.12.21

Bonjour a tous ! Merci pour ce jeux, très bonne histoire, bon graphisme que du bonheur !
Nous nous sommes permis de faire la traduction en Francais

Hello to all! Thank you for this game, very good story, good graphics that happiness!
We took the liberty of translating it into French

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Hate me if you want guys, but I've got one question : by the way things are moving, do you really, sincerely, think, we'll/you'll see the end of this game in about 15-20 years ? Look, I like this game. I'm not here to spit hatred/troll or anything, but think for one second about something simple : many of us saw the birth of this game 4 years ago.

4 years later, I'm not getting the feeling we're moving anywhere. Too many, many paths are extending the length of AWAM. I'm not dedicated to this thread like some of you are, but I read the comments from time to time. And sometimes, I admire the positive attitude of many of you. I, personally, could disappear from this forum tomorrow, being hit by a car and no one would even notice it....But, it could happen to anyone here and I know many pplz on F95 are 40+ or 50+ years Old (I even know someone who's 70 yrs old with whom I used to talk in private). I'm not a pessimistic person, but I'm just realistic. I'm not a patreon and I'm not trying to order L&P on what he should do or not, but he should not forget the fact that anything can happen anytime. I don't wish him anything bad either.

Ok, I get it you're passionnate and you want to offer a unique adult gaming experience, but man, a 15-20 years old plan for an adult game is really too ambitious - TOO MUCH. I'll conclude by saying this : most of us got on the train in 2017, but not all of us will reach the final Stop. I'm the kind of person who starts from the principle that a game should stay a game = a thing you enjoy for an amount of time and you move on to something else. Peace out.

Yeah reading people talking about the endings is quite funny at the moment :4Head:

roro

May 29, 2017

All I can say about it is it's really pointless to talk about the game's ending. Just enjoy the ride while it lasts and hope for some closures, some of them are not so far away (for example, the bonus storyline should end by day 16).

• Haha
Reactions: BorgiaBou

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Is Sophia wearing thong bikini in the part 2 cover photo?
No, it looks like what she had on for the hot tub event. Nice to see it again. I've said before that I'd really like Sophia to be seen wearing the same clothes on different days occasionally. I was going to say that right now she's like royalty & never seen in the same outfit twice BUT even some royals have consciously started to wear the same clothes more than once. It makes sense to me.

This might also save time, effort & money for the Dev & could include different combinations of items, just like a real live woman, who knows what goes with what & reads fashion magazines. It's the woman I want, not the clothes-horse & besides, Sophia looks pretty good in anything, as well as nothing.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Regardless of whether you like or dislike the 2nd side job, does anyone else have a big interest in what happens in the next event considering the circumstances of what happened last time?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I haven't bothered playing this game since like 0.095 has there been any Patricia or Ellie content since then? I'm past the point of caring about any of the other routes.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I still have it in one of my playthroughs. Now what he will do with condoms really depends on how far does he want to take the scene. How much he wants to involve Sophia's physically or if he wants to keep her more like a spectator.

The only guess I can make is that the boys will jerk off with Condoms on and Sophia will serve as the visual stimulation for them. Maybe bare breasts this time.
I am personally interested in this plot. From early childhood, I was hypersexual, peeking under the skirts of the beautiful teachers and mothers of some students, who differed from others in their attractiveness and sexuality.

Despite the fact that so much time has passed, I perfectly remember those who interested me in that distant time, it was most often adult women. If it was a young girl, then she had to be mature with a formed sexual body of appropriate shapes. But I was not interested in any way then and am not interested at this time in unformed girls with flat bodies, teenage girls.

Most often, while masturbating, I fantasized about adult women. Therefore, now looking at this plot, it is extremely easy for me to associate myself with these boys because I have already experienced it for a long time and now this game allows me to emotionally relive long-lived emotions, a kind of return to childhood in such an original erotic way.

But I am somewhat concerned by the fact that in this plot L&P shows Sophiya as an insensitive teacher who is not a woman.
In my passage, she did not have sex and she is kneeling in front of two boys with naked genitals does not experience absolutely any erotic experiences! Even when masturbating to them!

And how strange it is then, a little later in the drawing lesson, when she is a model for artists, to read her thoughts about the fact that for the first time the penis of another guy, "Ares", and not her husband, is so close to her face! As if she doesn't remember at all that some time ago her face had two teenage cocks and she touched them and masturbated them!

These inconsistencies and some other inconsistencies of the plots in the game are upsetting, but most importantly, I understand that, unfortunately, they will only grow in other arcs.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I am personally interested in this plot. From early childhood, I was hypersexual, peeking under the skirts of the beautiful teachers and mothers of some students, who differed from others in their attractiveness and sexuality.

Despite the fact that so much time has passed, I perfectly remember those who interested me in that distant time, it was most often adult women. If it was a young girl, then she had to be mature with a formed sexual body of appropriate shapes. But I was not interested in any way then and am not interested at this time in unformed girls with flat bodies, teenage girls.

Most often, while masturbating, I fantasized about adult women. Therefore, now looking at this plot, it is extremely easy for me to associate myself with these boys because I have already experienced it for a long time and now this game allows me to emotionally relive long-lived emotions, a kind of return to childhood in such an original erotic way.

But I am somewhat concerned by the fact that in this plot L&P shows Sophiya as an insensitive teacher who is not a woman.
In my passage, she did not have sex and she is kneeling in front of two boys with naked genitals does not experience absolutely any erotic experiences! Even when masturbating to them!

And how strange it is then, a little later in the drawing lesson, when she is a model for artists, to read her thoughts about the fact that for the first time the penis of another guy, "Ares", and not her husband, is so close to her face! As if she doesn't remember at all that some time ago her face had two teenage cocks and she touched them and masturbated them!

t
I would differ here a little. One place she has to be a teacher to these boys and in the other she has to be a model. A naked model.

The only reason Sophia does what she does in the 2nd job is because she feels nothing erotic from it. She saw it only from the perspective of teaching them and not as a way of doing anything sexual. Had such thoughts come to her mind. She would have stopped.

In the art class scene, she is not bound by these things. Her biggest turn on was that she was sitting naked infront of a bunch of people she never met.

Also the dick in the art class turns her on because she thinks it is of that model who she found attractive and is an adult. In the 2nd job it was just really young boys, she wasn't turned on by them or anything. Like if you remember, Sophia had no dirty thoughts about Dylan's dick because the fact that he is her son came into play. When she saw Deshawn however it turned her on. Here again she was already turned on by being partially naked in the sauna.

So just my opinion but I don't feel it is an inconsistency. Not every visual of a dick should turn Sophia on, it is the specific situations that get her into that state of mind.

As for the 2nd side job storyline. I am just interested in how it will play out. But that is the case with me for all storylines. Since it has been introduced in the game I would like to see it through to the end.

Last edited:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I would differ here a little. One place she has to be a teacher to these boys and in the other she has to be a model. A naked model.

The only reason Sophia does what she does in the 2nd job is because she feels nothing erotic from it. She saw it only from the perspective of teaching them and not as a way of doing anything sexual. Had such thoughts come to her mind. She would have stopped.

In the art class scene, she is not bound by these things. Her biggest turn on was that she was sitting naked infront of a bunch of people she never met.

Also the dick in the art class turns her on because she thinks it is of that model who she found attractive and is an adult. In the 2nd job it was just really young boys, she wasn't turned on by them or anything. Like if you remember, Sophia had no dirty thoughts about Dylan's dick because the fact that he is her son came into play. When she saw Deshawn however it turned her on. Here again she was already turned on by being partially naked in the sauna.

So just my opinion but I don't feel it is an inconsistency. Not every visual of a dick should turn Sophia on, it is the specific situations that get her into that state of mind.

As for the 2nd side job storyline. I am just interested in how it will play out. But that is the case with me for all storylines. Since it has been introduced in the game I would like to see it through to the end.
Yes, you're right and I understand that. It would probably be more correct to say that it is problematic for me, who associate myself in the image of these boys, to know, as a player, that I do not cause any erotic emotions in a woman. That is, this is not a discrepancy in the game, but a discrepancy with my expectations and desires.

Reactions: Sabertooth__

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
There can be this feeling when you associate yourself with a character and then they don't get what you believe they should.
I mostly think only from Sophia's pov for the entirety of the game. It helps in rationalising a lot of the acts which would have been difficult if I try to think from multiple characters' perspective.

Also, while L&P writes the scenes it is mostly from the view point of what Sophia feels or should feel and the acts that she can rationalise for herself.
I understand you, but unlike you, I associate myself not with Sophia, but with her male partners in the game, and of all age categories. When her partners are female, I just become a bystander and watch with interest what happens in different variations of the game.

But with some heroes I associate myself with certain difficulties, for example, with Bennett, it's absolutely impossible! :)

Reactions: Sabertooth__
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes