nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I think that the Sam/Ellie hook up could be another branch off like Dylan/Emma choice
It would be interesting and I think the wicked ones are that work in parallel. In which case the protagonists would find out about each other :ROFLMAO:.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The most successful series in Germany lately are the crime series. People need to be emotionally involved in other people's dramas.
In their own lives they don't, they don't want drama :ROFLMAO:
Sophia has created enough drama for at least 20 season and if somebody murdered Sophia can you imagine the amount of suspects that the San Alejo PD would have to look at?
Even Gibbs would have trouble with this one :LOL:

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Which is the wrong attitude for Sophia to have, sure Liam has his faults but he has stayed loyal to Sophia
The most successful series in Germany lately are the crime series. People need to be emotionally involved in other people's dramas.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Sophia has created enough drama for at least 20 season and if somebody murdered Sophia can you imagine the amount of suspects that the San Alejo PD would have to look at?
Even Gibbs would would of trouble with this one :LOL:
20 seasons and 20 detectives to investigate. :ROFLMAO:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Why should that only be the case in Germany?

Reactions: nexer

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Every woman does that though. I mean every single scene that I have seen of a woman get out of water in a bikini always do that. Which is also logical since with the cloth riding up like that it would only draw attention

I loved the term granny grabbing :ROFLMAO:
Wearing that uniform that they bought Sophia and may end up taking it off(role play) and the gents stiff up lip will come into play so Sophia may have to help them deal with there problem since they have arthritis in there hands

oshikuru

Aug 1, 2017
I wouldn't mind another fashion show. Only this time only Sam should be there with Sophia. Perhaps she spills something on her dress as he is teaching her the instrument and he offers her a change of clothes from his mothers closet. :sneaky:

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes