t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Sam didn't start singing just yesterday. Just because he got his first performance on that day does not mean he learnt singing just recently. He is a good enough singer to impress a group of bikers who in the first place were just disappointed to hear that Teenagers are performing. Sophia loves his vocal skills. These are facts from the novel. You don't want to accept and live in wishful fantasy so you can reject everything, Great live in the fantasy.

You know what my bad, I just replayed the scene and it is definitely not 1 minute. Infact it is fucking less than that. Sam's head is submerged in water not even for half a minute at max. Sophia pushes his head down when Liam is near the tub. They kiss and Sophia pushes Liam away and Sam's head is back up. That damn guy doesn't even need to know how to hold his breath underwater. Ofcourse i believe you wouldn't accept this either, because ofcourse your fantasy does not allow you to accept it.

When people move there are ripples in water. I guess you never heard about that too. That is one of the only renders which is close to giving us a perspective of how things would look to Liam from the outside. Even when Liam arrives there is movement made by Sophia and Sam in an attempt to hide Sam. Ofcourse there would be ripples. It is angle that makes the water look crystal clear in the other shot. If you don't believe me ( which ofcourse you don't) go back and look at the renders of ths scene, look at water, how there are ripples throughout even in the render where Liam is near Sophia. The only difference is the angle and how the lights are interacting with the water. The render that I posted is one of the very few that gives us a view of how it looks from the outside. A top angle is always better to look in the water than eye level but of course this is always me making up stories and not something that actually happens. Guess you need to experiment with water a little.
I'm using points from the renders, the dialogues from the scene, the exposition given to us in comparison to you, who is only adamant that no, zero chances of that happening. Makes it obvious who is giving the real BS. So keep at it. To each there own.

Thought I show you what helpless can mean View attachment 1530377

It says unable to defend oneself. Sophia was unable to defend or stop Sam in that moment because she was cornered. She couldn't push Sam away as her husband was right there. So info for you, "tying someone up" is not the only way to make someone helpless.

Why, logical reasoning hurts ??

Example, your wife likes you but she is telling you numerous times not to touch her and yet you are doing it. Does that make your act correct.

Do you even know the meaning of sexual harrasment. It can be from anyone, your loved one or someone you hate. Because sexual harrasment means an unwelcome sexual advance, whether friend or foe doesn't matter. Just because someone likes you does not give you the licence to do whatever you want to their body even when they are telling you to stop. The reasoning you give won't hold up anywhere, any police station, any court. But ofcourse you are in a mood to reject everything I say. So fine. No more discussions on this. :giggle:
Just to be clear this reeks of your now all to typical BS. Sorry if this sticks in your craw but, you clearly don't have a clue. I will not waste anymore time on you at all. You are the Polar Opposite of Viperdonkey and I will treat you as such. He at least has facts and a purpose, You nada!

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
This, for me, is the main problem with the scene. If you consider a married woman to be fair game & Sam certainly thinks of Sophia in this way, the last thing you want is for her husband to find out. Regardless of how long he could hold his breath & having chosen to hide in the pool, his next logical move would have been to curl into a ball & hide in the corner beneath Sophia. Sheer terror would, perhaps, have assisted in keeping still & not breathing. Compensation could have been the delightful view he'd have.

What Sam did instead was to choose to take advantage of the situation & thereby place himself & the woman of his teenage fantasies, or "dreams" as he would have it, in great danger. That wasn't over-confidence, it was foolhardiness.

When I was a teenager aged 15, (I know, 'here we go again'...but bear with me), me & several members of my 'social circle' witnessed a man running, wearing nothing but a pair of trousers, as a car pursued him with headlights blazing. He ducked up a narrow side alley where the car couldn't follow & he hid, making himself as small as he could. We could still see him but the big bloke who got out of the car to look for him, passed him by & we didn't say anything. Being as small as possible worked.

Sam has obviously led a sheltered life & he's clearly never seen an enraged husband, or thought much about how Liam might react. If, he's to conduct a successful affair he needs to start thinking with his head, not his virginal knob & he should start now.
Sam is young/inexperienced/hormones raging and pushed his luck with Sophia and after his concert performance he probably felt on top of the world

Last edited:

Stephanie98

Nov 2, 2021
I wouldn't mind seeing Liam with the boss's daughters and Liam with Cathy. But, I don't want to see Ellie with neither Liam nor Logan. And after being stranded at the beach by Logan, he might not return.
i would like to see ellie fool around with school janitor, andre, trevor, tyrone, jamal 4 monster cock against a virgin pussy

• Angry
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
It is only natural that each of us has our own opinion. I am not encouraging anyone to praise L&P or love him and his work.
Then let people voice theirs, positive or negative. You don't need to nag everytime someone gives their opinion.

I'm trying to say that expressing your opinion, comments and dissatisfaction is acceptable with some, at least minimal, respect for the interlocutor or the game developer.
The game developer came here 1 year ago (or more) and disrespected everyone in this forum.
Respect is a 2 way street.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Just to be clear this reeks of your now all to typical BS. Sorry if this sticks in your craw but, you clearly don't have a clue. I will not waste anymore time on you at all. You are the Polar Opposite of Viperdonkey and I will treat you as such. He at least has facts and a purpose, You nada!
Prove otherwise, that everything I have stated is false. You mentioned I chose a render that favoured my argument, I asked you to look at all the renders of the scene as they are evidence that there is the same amount of ripples in everyone.

If I am wrong about the time Sam's head was in water. I would like to hear your estimate. How long does it take to take five steps to the tub. Give a little peck and be pushed away to get the phone. The reasonable estimate for me is 30 seconds. The scene is in the game, I speak after just playing the scene. You can rehearse this scene yourself. There are renders which tell you exactly when Sophia pushes Sam's head down. Take five steps towards something, linger there as long as it takes to get a kiss and then get pushed away. 30 seconds is a max assumption for me. Sophia is in a hurry to push Liam away, which only further supports my claim. These are all the facts of the circumstance based on the scene which you can review yourself.

I actually am quoting the definition of sexual harrasment and not speaking of my own assumptions. You have Google to cross check what I said.

I posted the renders that give the best idea of what the tub would look like from outside as proof of what I say.

Here are the renders again as proof of what I say, whereas you have given nothing but only said that all I say is BS without zero basis.

Day19_21_86_Sophia_puts_wine_away-lines-scale-1_00x.jpg Day19_21_C9_Sam_moves_closer_to_Sophias_pussy-lines-scale-1_00x.jpg

The first render shows the tub from where Liam stands only the angle is a bit higher than Liam's eye level and slightly distant. Sophia too is far away from where she sits.
If you can see there are ripples in both the renders here as well. They appear a lot distinct in the first one due to the lighting. Secondly because in the second one half the render is occupied by the seating area where there is not much water. Again I speak from what is visible. You can zoom in for yourself. And see every render from the scene. The amount of ripples in the water don't change throughout.

The factors affecting the visibility in the water in the first one are clearly the lighting and lower angle.
In the second render you don't see the lights on the other side of the tub, which will be in direct view of Liam when he looks at the tub. And the visibility from where Liam stands is even lesser.

Yet not once have I stated that there is zero chance of Sam being seen unlike you who has absolutely ruled out the possibility that he could not be seen.

You refuse to even think that when L&P must have made this render he has access to every angle possible, he must have felt the there is a way to hide after seeing things himself. He doesn't just throw in characters and not care about anything else like most Devs.

You also didn't consider the possibility that this render is done as a fan service too. He could easily have stopped Liam 5 feet away from the tub but that would not have been erotic. This is an erotic visual novel just for viewers sake. This render right here is not something that ruins the scene entirely since this render has zero impact on the events, yet you make a big deal out of it.

Everything that I said I have backed it up here. If you think I am BS you have to show how it is BS.

I have nothing against you. This started out as a normal discussion of the scene. You changed your tone to one that was more about ridiculing what I say or just calling it BS without a valid basis or a concrete argument. Hence why I replied aggressively.

If it hurt you in any way then sorry for that but I only reply back in an aggressive tone if I feel I am being replied too with an intent to mock or with aggression.

I have agreed with you in past on many things and have liked your opinions on various matters. How you want to process things from here on out I leave upto you.

Last edited:

chholekulche

Jul 19, 2021
will we ever see scenes with dylan? As Patreon doesn't allow incest. other creators changed the relationship to neighbour and all...but llp is sticking with its original roles

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
will we ever see scenes with dylan? As Patreon doesn't allow incest. other creators changed the relationship to neighbour and all...but llp is sticking with its original roles
The game on his patron page is Decisions Of Life, where Dylan is a tenant. So no incest.

The original game Awam is distributed through his private website and the game that is there on this thread is Awam. So I wouldn't say there is anything to worry. Worst case scenario he might move to Subscribestar. He has an account over there.

Last edited:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Yes, we expect to see Sophia scenes with Dylan. On the next game day, they have two events. But unfortunately, something serious will have to wait for 5 or 6 years.

Reactions: Sabertooth__

darji

Nov 3, 2021
The game developer came here 1 year ago (or more) and disrespected everyone in this forum.
Respect is a 2 way street.
I mean most people here are pirating his game. So I can understand his frustration. But then I did the same but i was impressed by it so I became a Patreon. Which I am for 5 games now. This Site is a curse..... XD

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Sam is young/inexperienced/hormones raging and pushed his luck with Sophia and after his concert performance he probably felt on top of the world
Right, Sam is a teenager and is on top of the success of the first concert right now. His body is flooded with serotonin, dopamine and then alcohol. "He" is a rock star and there are no social boundaries for a rock star, a rock star takes what he wants. If you were to ask Sam about it, he would indignantly reject it, but that's the nature of things. Sophia is a trained educator. She should know what is happening in Sam and how to evaluate his behavior. If Sophia still has some brains between her thighs then she will put Sam in her place at the next meeting and at best allow a tender kiss. Because the way Sam approached the matter, Sophia, as it were, run over should be clear to her that she will only be a station on his way up if she does not set limits for him now. As many have said here, Sam went too far, he exaggerated the game, but Sophia, with her silly teenage dreams, allowed it.
Now this game is not a pedagogical lesson but an erotic novella that means all these considerations are for the trash can and Sam will fumble Sophia on the chest at the next meeting and put her hand into her panties and Sophia will feel like she is in seventh heaven because she can finally have sex with a rock star.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Right, Sam is a teenager and is on top of the success of the first concert right now. His body is flooded with serotonin, dopamine and then alcohol. "He" is a rock star and there are no social boundaries for a rock star, a rock star takes what he wants. If you were to ask Sam about it, he would indignantly reject it, but that's the nature of things. Sophia is a trained educator. She should know what is happening in Sam and how to evaluate his behavior. If Sophia still has some brains between her thighs then she will put Sam in her place at the next meeting and at best allow a tender kiss. Because the way Sam approached the matter, Sophia, as it were, run over should be clear to her that she will only be a station on his way up if she does not set limits for him now. As many have said here, Sam went too far, he exaggerated the game, but Sophia, with her silly teenage dreams, allowed it.
Now this game is not a pedagogical lesson but an erotic novella that means all these considerations are for the trash can and Sam will fumble Sophia on the chest at the next meeting and put her hand into her panties and Sophia will feel like she is in seventh heaven because she can finally have sex with a rock star.
Now Sophia will be teaching sex ed in San Alejo to a lot of teenagers and will probably be a live model for the apostles.
The mailman event will put her at ease to be seen by other people in her lingerie(care home/apostles)ect.
She will teach Zac/Sam/Dylan but make a game of it and live her teenager years all over again and then scream NO you cannot do that as I am a married woman and more than twice your age

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Someone should ask L&P if Sam will monkey business with Ellie too ;)
A little family drama would be interesting, Sophia finding out about Ellie and vice versa. Maybe Julia will find out what's going on :unsure:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I don't want Liam to be shown as gullible idiot as does trusts Sophia but the f.w ending being linked to the gw ending concerns me
The message left the impression that it was up to Sophia.
Something like that: Fuck you Liam, you're a loser, I'm gone VS GW

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Someone should ask L&P if Sam will monkey business with Ellie too ;)
A little family drama would be interesting, Sophia finding out about Ellie and vice versa. Maybe Julia will find out what's going on :unsure:
I think that the Sam/Ellie hook up could be another branch off like Dylan/Emma choice

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes