Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
We still have the Amber/Dylan event to come so we may see how this affects Sophia if she sees them together
When you look at potential sexual pairings between the two neighbouring families, there a few different possible combinations. The likeliest so far based on scenes so far are Sophia with one out of Jules / Sam / Ellie / Dylan, Amber with Dylan, Sam with Ellie. Other combinations are possible but less likely e.g. threesomes or foursomes.

But there is enough scope for a bit of jealousy to develop if one of those feels left out. Maybe that jealousy might push one of them to go further than previously expected based on scenes so far.

EDIT - meant to say that don't expect all of those pairings to happen over one route. But they could happen if spread over several routes.

(I have said before that my ideal finale of this game is for Liam and Neal to disappear and the six of them to live in the Parkers mansion in a near never ending orgy. Chances of that happening outside of my overheated imagination is less than zero. But the closer we get to that, the better IMO)

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
When you look at potential sexual pairings between the two neighbouring families, there a few different possible combinations. The likeliest so far based on scenes so far are Sophia with one out of Jules / Sam / Ellie / Dylan, Amber with Dylan, Sam with Ellie. Other combinations are possible but less likely e.g. threesomes or foursomes.

But there is enough scope for a bit of jealousy to develop if one of those feels left out. Maybe that jealousy might push one of them to go further than previously expected based on scenes so far.

(I have said before that my ideal finale of this game is for Liam and Neal to disappear and the six of them to live in the Parkers mansion in a near never ending orgy. Chances of that happening outside of my overheated imagination is less than zero. But the closer we get to that, the better IMO)
The ending could just be that Sophia has a choice to make, either she stays with Liam or she leaves him.
Whether or not she ends up alone or with somebody else is some what limited to the characters in game

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020

YES, it would be exciting if there would be such pairings, which then lead to emotional and sexy entanglements, but at the moment I think L&P will keep the individual paths separate. But maybe he'll surprise us.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I love how quickly Sophia recovers from the guilty, regretful woman into the self-possessed, the teasing woman.
I have always valued this ability of women. :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1531291
View attachment 1531292
That yellow bikini!!!!
o_O o_O
The sight of Sophia wearing the same bikini on Part 2 Cover gives me hope that we will see this sight more often as San Alejo heats up further.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
The ending could just be that Sophia has a choice to make, either she stays with Liam or she leaves him.
Whether or not she ends up alone or with somebody else is some what limited
That would be too straightforward and boring. Honestly if that is a choice given to us irrespective of how many Filthy points we have or the acts that Sophia has committed throughout the game then what was the point of playing all through this.

I would like the Endings to not even gives us such a definitive choice. Like the Endings should be distributed based on the points we have and not give us any explicit Choices.

Suppose Sophia has
Less than 250 filthy points till the end - she can have a good ending.

More than 250 but less than 350 - both the bad and good ending can be made available and the player decides.

More than 350 - Bad ending, the player has no choice but to take the bad end.

Personally I would also want like a redemption choice. Where you see Sophia comes to terms with reality. Accept all her mistakes, regret the bizarre things she has done and ask Liam to forgive her and is given a chance to make things right. To leave this in the past and have a new beginning. Considering this as phase in her life that provided her with an experience ( both good and bad ) that she will never forget.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
YES, it would be exciting if there would be such pairings, which then lead to emotional and sexy entanglements, but at the moment I think L&P will keep the individual paths separate. But maybe he'll surprise us.
Yes - I should have clarified that I don't expect ALL of those pairings to happen, certainly not all on one route. They COULD happen over a few routes. If we get a couple of those pairings happen and others find out about it, the jealousy might be enough to spark something.

Let's imagine that Sophia sees Amber and Dylan fooling around, or Sam and Ellie fooling around, that might spark her to choose to escalate things herself.

Reactions: hzjujk and Bane71

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
That would be too straightforward and boring. Honestly if that is a choice given to us irrespective of how many Filthy points we have or the acts that Sophia has committed throughout the game then what was the point of playing all through this.

I would like the Endings to not even gives us such a definitive choice. Like the Endings should be distributed based on the points we have and not give us any explicit Choices.

Suppose Sophia has
Less than 250 filthy points till the end - she can have a good ending.

More than 250 but less than 350 - both the bad and good ending can be made available and the player decides.

More than 350 - Bad ending, the player has no choice but to take the bad end.

Personally I would also want like a redemption choice. Where you see Sophia comes to terms with reality. Accept all her mistakes, regret the bizarre things she has done and ask Liam to forgive her and is given a chance to make things right. To leave this in the past and have a new beginning. Considering this as phase in her life that provided her with an experience ( both good and bad ) that she will never forget.
Since the filthy wife and Good wife ending both join together at the end of the game it could just be a simple choice of either enjoying there new sexual freedom or going back to what they had before,maybe Sophia enjoys it while Liam doesn't or vice versa.
Not such a simple choice if they both love each other but cannot agree on whether or not to continue with there new found sexual freedom.
I see this as Sophia/Liam both reliving there youth and at the end of it one of them will embrace it while the other rejects it.
To walk away form the person that you love and have spent the last 18 years married to, I would not think it will be an easy thing to do

Last edited:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
in fact I miss some scenes where sophia notices sam's erection
This is another L&P mistake! There is clearly a lack of moment in this scene when Sophia should have thought about Sam's boner. She could not help but realize that at this moment the boy would definitely have a boner and of course her curiosity should have made her look there.
Not to mention, she could feel his accidental touch.

But sometimes the L&P logic fails or he deliberately did not want to make this scene even hotter.
I believe that this is his mistake.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Since the filthy wife and Good wife ending both join together at the end of the game it could just be a simple choice of either enjoying there new sexual freedom or going back to what they had before,maybe Sophia enjoys it while Liam doesn't or vice versa.
Not such a simple choice if they both love each other but cannot agree on whether or not to continue with there new found sexual freedom.
I see this as Sophia/Liam both reliving there youth and at the end of it one of them will embrace it while the other rejects it.
To walk away form the person that you love and have spent the last 18 years married to, I would not think it will be an easy thing to do
Sophia and Liam have the chance to walk a bit together on the Good Wife Route. If the player chooses, Sophia will want to go further than Liam. That will be the end of the relationship. If the player decides in favor of Liam, it will be the end of the game (I wouldn't bet on Liam, though :)). L&P said that Sophia is or can get really perverted on the Good Wife Route. What can Sophia do that is so perverse that Liam no longer goes along with it. What would the pervert be for all of you? At the end of the Filthy Route the player can only ask for forgiveness.
And that Sophia at the end only thinks she has gone through a dark phase and Liam accepts this (he really doesn't deserve that) - who would accept that from you?

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
L&P was trying to avoid any unnecessary renders very actively. When I asked him he said he is actively trying to avoid what most people call "superfluous" renders. Also maybe he ignored the boner thing because Sam's lower half was inside the water.
it wasn't superfluous, he could use the renders to increase sophia's dirty spots

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sophia and Liam have the chance to walk a bit together on the Good Wife Route. If the player chooses, Sophia will want to go further than Liam. That will be the end of the relationship. If the player decides in favor of Liam, it will be the end of the game (I wouldn't bet on Liam, though :)). L&P said that Sophia is or can get really perverted on the Good Wife Route. What can Sophia do that is so perverse that Liam no longer goes along with it. What would the pervert be for all of you? At the end of the Filthy Route the player can only ask for forgiveness.
And that Sophia at the end only thinks she has gone through a dark phase and Liam accepts this (he really doesn't deserve that) - who would accept that from you?
Are you a poet in your spare time?
That last paragraph really got me

Reactions: Bane71

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
1638727047746.png
Looking at this picture, it’s hard to believe that the moment will come when Sophia will stand the same, or even a little more bending over, in front of Sam, but without panties and bra.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes