Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Lmao.

If this is gonna be the weekly progress for 1/10th of PD13, we really are in 2+ year territory for a single playable day now. L&P always finds ways to make the development process even worse. I'm almost speechless.
I really don't think that we shall see that much of a difference in the updates speed

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Yep. That's why I also took my time with it!

View attachment 1533783

And just to disprove the typical baseless rumors here. I just started with the actual scene development today! And not 13 days ago!
Hi, how are you?

You said that you are trying to get help, do you already had any success about it? Do you want any help from us in the searching? Maybe we can give you some recommendations? I was trying to reach a high quality dev here to help you, does it bother you? Or do you prefer doing it exclusively by your own?

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
And just to disprove the typical baseless rumors here. I just started with the actual scene development today! And not 13 days ago!
Not all hope is lost I guess. Atleast not if the progress bar is moving more than once a week.

So you said you took 4 days to do this but started 13 days ago. Did you use those 9 days to prep the story, write it out, diagram your scenes?
I can't remember who said it, but I think whoever did had no real source for that information. I was hoping that he started working this weekend after seeing the first 5% earlier, but I also have my doubts that we'll be seeing more than 5% per week (hence my previous post), as that was the usual cycle in previous updates. Let's hope for the best.

I'll be back criticizing the development speed if it turns out that my previous statement becomes reality, though. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: t3alqdansam

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Not all hope is lost I guess. Atleast not if the progress bar is moving more than once a week.
Believe it when you see it. If he hits 5% a day then this pops out in January ish. And a 1 year PD is potentially there. Will it be enough? Oh just 17 years to go. I am not confident it will solve the issue lurking behind the wall of chainsaws.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
dude are you blind is behind Julia sleeping.
oh my god L&P answer me :).
I thought he had more facial hair. I was more just surprised, because it's his fault Jules isn’t allowed to own a bikini, yet she's wearing one in the render

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Believe it when you see it. If he hits 5% a day then this pops out in January ish. And a 1 year PD is potentially there. Will it be enough? Oh just 17 years to go. I am not confident it will solve the issue lurking behind the wall of chainsaws.
I think so too. I was mostly just curious to see if the development time per PD would increase even further, which it hopefully doesn't if he can progress 5% a day. Still not great, obviously, but atleast it wouldn't get worse (not yet).

But yeah, we'll see what's up within the next few weeks I guess.

Reactions: t3alqdansam
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes