Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I never said there should be any renders of Aiden and Dylan fighting. That would indeed be a waste. My point is only that with every Dylan event not at the mansion from now on the boarding school route, reinforces that Sophia doing Aiden's tasks is a waste. That Aiden is talking out his arse about how powerful and influential he is, and that Sophia has absolutely nothing to fear from him.

Aiden knowing or not knowing the location of the boarding school is irrelevant. Aiden claimed to have enough contacts that no matter where Dylan was in San Alejo, he would be found and beaten up. And yes, Dylan will return to San Alejo, even on the boarding school route. Likely numerous times ahead, even during the week, like he did for the Yoga event. And every time he does, shows Aiden's threats to be bluffs. All bark and no bite.
You are just beating on a technical limitation. Plus we don't really know if that threat will materialize or not.

Also it seriously comes off that you are hating on every hetero route. In the past few days you have directly and indirectly criticized all Dylan, Sam, Aiden routes

I know you like the lesbian branch of the story, I like that too but I just feel that you are being biased against the hetero route in every way possible.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I never said there should be any renders of Aiden and Dylan fighting. That would indeed be a waste. My point is only that with every Dylan event not at the mansion from now on the boarding school route, reinforces that Sophia doing Aiden's tasks is a waste. That Aiden is talking out his arse about how powerful and influential he is, and that Sophia has absolutely nothing to fear from him.

Aiden knowing or not knowing the location of the boarding school is irrelevant. Aiden claimed to have enough contacts that no matter where Dylan was in San Alejo, he would be found and beaten up. And yes, Dylan will return to San Alejo, even on the boarding school route. Likely numerous times ahead, even during the week, like he did for the Yoga event. And every time he does, shows Aiden's threats to be bluffs. All bark and no bite.
I never believed Aiden when he said this and just thought that he is showing off and trying to be the big man/boy.
He is a nobody, a low life, who lives off his uncle's reputation and if/when Morello deals with him he will cry like like a baby.

What I really want to know is "Who is Aiden"the real Aiden not the image he portrays

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You are just beating on a technical limitation. Plus we don't really know if that threat will materialize or not.

Also it seriously comes off that you are hating on every hetero route. In the past few days you have directly and indirectly stated that Dylan, Sam, Aiden routes are a pointless.

I know you like the lesbian branch of the story, I like that too but I just feel that you are being biased against the hetero route in every way possible.
Well to be fair in his play through they are pointless to him as he doesn't need them.
I need Aiden/Dylan to keep Alyssa in the game but that will change soon and I can get rid of Aiden and keep Alyssa in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sabertooth__

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I get they are not in his playthrough, that's okay with me. I too have lesbian only save, But always saying something to invalidate the hetero route characters isn't right either.

There are a lot of things in the game that can and should be shown but can't because of developments limitations and also because they aren't essential to the story.

Like I'm sure none of us will actually want to witness scenes of court hearings of the Case filed against Aiden by Carl. They are things outside the scope of what this visual novel is focusing on.
Its just his point of view nothing more as we all have posted our views on certain/events/characters, some we agree on some we don't.
Maybe he is too vocal in his opinion of hetro events but you can just walk on by and shake your head as I have done with many posts on here as it is just not worth it.

The school governing board meeting could be like a court case(Bennett) unless Sophia sleeps with Bennett or Carl helps out or the 3rd option kicks in which we have no idea as to what it maybe

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Also after this update the next one is much bigger in size so whatever we gain on this one will be lost on the next one
I am firmly convinced that this production (as it is currently staffed) is not sustainable. There is not a small amount of effort to achieve the goal. I believe L&P grossly underestimated the work required or is, as a few have pointed out, at the dairy farm. To not have the sufficient personnel to complete the work in a timely manner opens this to burnout (we are already seeing the signs) or the loss of fan interest after the first scene to meet their needs. At this point support drops off and burnout increases. To get to day 30 will require a team effort. This is the time for that to happen. I don't think it will.:(

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
It doesn’t matter now that Dylan got 1 day of training he’s Chuck Norris & can take on Aidens gang. LOL
Dylan is not Chuck! Chuck faced death and death ran away. Chuck does not do pushups he pushes the earth down. Underneath Chuck's beard he does not have a chin, it is a third fist. When the Hulk gets REALLY angry he turns into Chuck Norris.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I am firmly convinced that this production (as it is currently staffed) is not sustainable. There is not a small amount of effort to achieve the goal. I believe L&P grossly underestimated the work required or is, as a few have pointed out, at the dairy farm. To not have the sufficient personnel to complete the work in a timely manner opens this to burnout (we are already seeing the signs) or the loss of fan interest after the first scene to meet their needs. At this point support drops off and burnout increases. To get to day 30 will require a team effort. This is the time for that to happen. I don't think it will.:(
If L&P does accept help on the C.S and R.S how will it be before his OCD kicks in and he takes back control because so far nothing offered to him has been good enough.
P.S work could be an issue as well as it can make a scene look great or it can make a scene look amazing.
P&T I know nothing about so I cannot comment

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
I'm actually more curious about what's going to happen on the boarding school route with Aiden. Half the threat was that he has contacts throughout the city, so that if Sophia didn’t accept doing the tasks, Dylan would have nowhere to hide, so would be found and beaten up.

The salon event on PD 13 will be the second event with Dylan in the city, and not safely away at boarding school (another reason why I think Dylan being at the Yoga event is dumb if you're playing the boarding school route). So ample time for Aiden's contacts to find Dylan. Even more so if there is a similar event (say a trip to the mall) on PD 14.

So if there isn't a confrontation between Aiden and Dylan at some point during the weekend, it makes Aiden's threat look pretty piss-weak, and him not nearly as powerful as we're lead to believe.
i wonder if that event with Dylan was to get the Dylan/Marie path in the Boarding school path of course apart from the Dylan/Amber.
or maybe was to much work to do the event without Dylan so L&P put him :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

darji

Nov 3, 2021
Yep. That's why I also took my time with it!

View attachment 1533783

And just to disprove the typical baseless rumors here. I just started with the actual scene development today! And not 13 days ago!
Nice to see you here. I actually become a Legend Tier Patreon after I discovered your game here. I started with being a dik and then found this gem I really like because it is different than 90% of all other games here. Looking forward to see more in the future.

It is a nice place to actually discuss the game since you can not really do that on Patreon with mentioning AWAM.

And people who already complain. He said before that creating rendering scenes takes up 80% of the whole process so if you see a 5% rendering that bigger progress then some people think it is.

Last edited:

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Its just his point of view nothing more as we all have posted our views on certain/events/characters, some we agree on some we don't.
Maybe he is too vocal in his opinion of hetro events but you can just walk on by and shake your head as I have done with many posts on here as it is just not worth it.

The school governing board meeting could be like a court case(Bennett) unless Sophia sleeps with Bennett or Carl helps out or the 3rd option kicks in which we have no idea as to what it maybe
I believe that Sabertooth_ subscribes to the legal axiom, "qui tacet consentire videtur" he who is silent is taken to agree. This is a valid perspective. In this forum some members (including Alley_Cat) have made assumptive statements believing that most everyone believes a certain way about a scene because there was no written rebuttal. What Sabertooth_ is doing is valuable because he balances a perspective that is robustly voiced in a dogmatic fashion here in this thread.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I believe that Sabertooth_ subscribes to the legal axiom, "qui tacet consentire videtur" he who is silent is taken to agree. This is a valid perspective. In this forum some members (including Alley_Cat) have made assumptive statements believing that most everyone believes a certain way about a scene because there was no written rebuttal. What Sabertooth_ is doing is valuable because he balances a perspective that is robustly voiced in a dogmatic fashion here in this thread.
You smooth talker you :sneaky:

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Talcum Powder what's the estimate according to your sheet? Too early to call? :)
I hope you will continue to entertain us with the stats and graphs (and the great background images from the game). Even if it is a purely academic exercise they have become a ritual like Lord_Xanatos update post and lockerxx "It's moving" comment ;)

I bet we soon gonna find out about this "lascivious business style with sexy stockings". I would not expect many teasers for this update since there is only 1 major event and 2 relatively short ones. But definitely I expect the first teaser being about the dress.
I’m on the fence about it. Definitely too early to put any significance on the prediction part if it.

Need to crowd source the official start date, what to make of the first 0/0/0/0 progress report, the four days spent in the new cover - is that festival of BS? Is that non-update related time?

I’m open to suggestions.

Reactions: xxxorro

joaco96

May 27, 2017
Guys, now that the updates have been divided into several parts. Hypothetically, for what date could the next update be expected?
I hope that each micro-part (of updates) does not contain an exaggerated amount of renders. Because what we are going to have is the same period between update and update, the same number of renders, but fewer events.

Reactions: Alley_Cat
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes