TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
what was a cheat?
letting back markers overtaking a safety car is standard procedure, not letting them is isn't
plus that turn 1 incident was insane he should been told to give up the place
They only allowed the backmarkers through that were between 1st and 2nd place which is not the regulation, that stipulates that ALL the backmarkers have to be let through, not just the ones that were in front of the 2nd place guy. They could have let him start behind those 5 cars, on his new tyres, and they would all have moved over anyway at the start under blue flags, then it would have been up to him to chase the leader down, on his new tyres, which would have been more exciting than just allowing him to take the lead on his new tyres.

• Sad
Reactions: nexer

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I love how much effort you put into someting just because you hate something but hey. You do you.
I’m genuinely perplexed: Where did I say I hated something?

We get the “when is the next update?” question on this thread, daily. I’m just translating the percentages reported by L&P into a projection based on start date and number of days in production. The graphic overlay choices and captions are meant in humor, jest, nothing more.

I don’t see hate in any of that.

DIRTY MIND

Nov 21, 2021
The last update had 4 major events it took 4.5 months. So a simple math for each update should not be less that 1 month.
The last update only had 2 major events, Not 4 events. My boy Sam's Concert Event and Sophia/Nathalie Events in the last update. These two events are major and very big events.:love: Dylan/Ellie/Christine's event was an event that gave Sophia a short break in between these two events.:LOL::ROFLMAO:

The other Dylan/Ellie/Christine and Cathy/Andy were very minor events. And also that looser Dylan/Ellie/Christine's event that are quickly forgotten in the head. And His event was like a volleyball ads.:unsure:;):LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Toushiro

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The individual update time, if we're going 1 update per event, doesn't matter that much. A lot of people won't have anything to play in these single event updates. So there is no point in downloading them.

What matters is if these single event updates, over the course of the entire day, speed up development time or not compared to the last few days.

A very informative review I ran across makes me think this is unlikely. Let's look at the numbers...

Day 19 contained roughly 2340 renders.
Day 18 contained roughly 1900 renders.
Day 17 contained roughly 1500 renders.
Day 16 contained roughly 1000 renders.

Notice a pattern? Each consecutive day adds several hundred renders.

Now, to be fair, let's look at the number of events. As the raw number of renders can be misleading.

Day 16 contained 9 events
Day 17 contained 13 events
Day 18 contained 12 events
Day 19 contained 13 events

So, the number of events are fairly even. So, what explains the ever increasing number of renders? Could if simply be bigger or more important events? I suppose it could, but that doesn't help the situation as I think you can assume, due to the progression of the game, future events will be bigger in general than the previous events.

So in the end, I think we're still going to be at around 1 year per day. And that this upcoming day, continuing the trend, will have roughly 2500 renders.

The slow development times are unfixable unless he either 1) Reduces the number of renders, instead of increasing them. 2) Manages to find someone else to help with renders or 3) Makes everything else as efficient as he can (translation/writing).

I don't think any of those are likely, but #3 is the best chance. Like my last post talked about.

Reactions: Jude6

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
The last update only had 2 major events, Not 4 events. My boy Sam's Concert Event and Sophia/Nathalie Events in the last update. These two events are major and very big events.:love: Dylan/Ellie/Christine's event was an event that gave Sophia a short break in between these two events.:LOL::ROFLMAO:

The other Dylan/Ellie/Christine and Cathy/Andy were very minor events. And also that looser Dylan/Ellie/Christine's event that are quickly forgotten in the head. And His event was like a volleyball ads.:unsure:;):LOL:
The Sam event is counted as 2 events - Bar Performance and The Hot Tub
Nathalie is a major event
Dylan Ellie is also major

Major events here are not being determined based on what happens in them but based on the amount of renders that were used.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes