derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
I'm okay with Dylan losing his anal virginity with Patricia. Or, why not have his aunt teach him the art of oral sex? If she catches him watching her showering again, she may demand it. Or, during a "personal" yoga lesson.

Reactions: Adolfo

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
One way in my opinion of making an anal scene a possibility is the whole logic that - later down the road when Sophia is cheating and having sex with someone else. They might be in a situation where the guy does not have a condom and nor does Sophia. So in order to avoid risking the guy cumming in her vagina she or the guy suggests anal. I know one could also just pull out but that too requires skill and the risk would be there.

I agree with what you have said about anal. Prep work needs to be done ( Don't want to get into specific details but it's more than just stretching oneself out ) Hopefully L&P will take that into consideration if he has any anal scenes planned. Like maybe from a few days prior to such scene there could be instances of Sophia using fingers or toys to loosen up.

During the Ellie Sophia masturbation lesson. Sophia did mention how anal stimulation can also give an orgasm. And it is hinted that Sophia has done anal play in the past and she knows about it. So she is not completely new to it.
Just because Sophia knows people can like anal stimulation doesn't mean anything though. Anyone studying biology and human anatomy, like we know Sophia has, will know that the butt has a significant number of nerve endings, comparable to the dick and pussy. Has nothing to do with the amount or type of sexual experince someone has

Reactions: Toushiro and Adolfo

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I'm okay with Dylan losing his anal virginity with Patricia. Or, why not have his aunt teach him the art of oral sex? If she catches him watching her showering again, she may demand it. Or, during a "personal" yoga lesson.
He would need to lose his 'ordinary' virginity first. Teaching oral sex would be a tad more credible but a girlfriend of his own generation is the best way for him to start a proper sex life.

Reactions: roro and Alley_Cat

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
If we're going to have sex on Aiden's route, DPs and gangbangs can't be ruled out. It's a normal step to humiliating and corrupting a woman.
The way Sophia behaves when lust overwhelms her conveys a loss of control on her part and DPs or gangbangs are no longer up to her but to them present.
And if there's more than one person present ... :unsure:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Just because Sophia knows people can like anal stimulation doesn't mean anything though. Anyone studying biology and human anatomy, like we know Sophia has, will know that the butt has a significant number of nerve endings, comparable to the dick and pussy. Has nothing to do with the amount or type of sexual experince someone has
These are the dialogues.

Screenshot_2021-12-13-15-10-32-416_org.a.wife.and.mother.the66~2.jpg Screenshot_2021-12-13-15-10-37-423_org.a.wife.and.mother.the66~2.jpg Screenshot_2021-12-13-15-10-42-786_org.a.wife.and.mother.the66~2.jpg Screenshot_2021-12-13-15-12-54-152_org.a.wife.and.mother.the66~2.jpg Screenshot_2021-12-13-15-10-55-700_org.a.wife.and.mother.the66~2.jpg .

Here when Ellie asks of Sophia has she ever tried it, Sophia hesitates for a little bit before she answers. as we can see, with her saying "um... No" and Ellie says she is a liar. In one of the scenes it has already been established that Ellie can tell when Sophia is lying. Sophia also appears to have exact knowledge of how it FEELS during anal play. So this is a clear implication that Sophia might have tried anal herself.

Screenshot_2021-12-13-15-11-21-778_org.a.wife.and.mother.the66~2.jpg Screenshot_2021-12-13-15-11-26-650_org.a.wife.and.mother.the66~2.jpg

And then the two go on to talk about double penetration and squirting. After which Ellie says the above lines and Sophia says that she was pretty experimental in college.

Now ofcourse someone who is experimental with sexual stuff will have tried anal. There's not a billion things that you can do down there. The options are limited and so it is safe to say "in my opinion" based on the hints and this conversation between the two that Sophia has most likely tried anal and is not new to it.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Now ofcourse someone who is experimental with sexual stuff will have trued anal. There's not a billion things that you can do down there. The options are limited and so it is safe to say "in my opinion" based on the hints and this conversation between the two that Sophia has most like tried anal and is not new to it.
That rings true but it would have to have been nearly 20 years ago, if it was in her college years.

Reactions: Sabertooth__

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
That rings true but it would have to have been nearly 20 years ago, if it was in her college years.
Yes, I never ever tried to imply that she would have been doing it in recent times. My initial message was talking about the college time itself. But just now it has led me to a thought.

Sophia could have been doing it with Liam ( we haven't seen much of the two's sex life ). It could be very possible that the two still engage in anal. Liam is definitely quite open to things ( like he seems happy about swapping, also stuff like cumming in Sophia's mouth )

If Sophia did it in college and Liam and she got married around that time, it could be very possible that the two did anal back then and it stayed as a part of the sex life, something which is occasionally done to change things a bit. Liam is probably the only one who might be knowing that Sophia's done anal and so he could be the one bringing it up from time to time.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
He could make Sophia have sex with someone else as a task ( most probably the 11th or 12th task ).
Unless he's a 'extreme voyeur' that seems like it could be a waste of a task. It could be fun to watch but only if it was his turn next. This is all academic because at the current pace of the VN, it's dubious whether we'll ever get to double figures with the tasks & even if we do, how many years ahead could it be? I never think much beyond the next update, based on experience with other games, (& websites in general, come to that).

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I'm okay with Dylan losing his anal virginity with Patricia.
How much can Dylan take up his ass? :unsure: I hope for him Patricia's strap-on is not too big :4Head:

Yes, I never ever tried to imply that she would have been doing it in recent times. My initial message was talking about the college time itself. But just now it has led me to a thought.

Sophia could have been doing it with Liam ( we haven't seen much of the two's sex life ). It could be very possible that the two still engage in anal. Liam is definitely quite open to things ( like he seems happy about swapping, also stuff like cumming in Sophia's mouth )

If Sophia did it in college and Liam and she got married around that time, it could be very possible that the two did anal back then and it stayed as a part of the sex life, something which is occasionally done to change things a bit. Liam is probably the only one who might be knowing that Sophia's done anal and so he could be the one bringing it up from time to time.
Why not simply solo stuff? Doesn't need a man to play with her own asshole

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
a thought of mine what if sophia morello asks for help with the calland he instructs his lawyer richard murphy aiden to keep the hands of sophia and her children. and sophia later lets aiden feel her new power and turns tables and he hasto obey her, she was very enthusiastic about his cock with the kind of class. maybe he has to dhow her his cock when she makes him hot because she shows him herpussy and breasts.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Unless he's a 'extreme voyeur' that seems like it could be a waste of a task. It could be fun to watch but only if it was his turn next. This is all academic because at the current pace of the VN, it's dubious whether we'll ever get to double figures with the tasks & even if we do, how many years ahead could it be? I never think much beyond the next update, based on experience with other games, (& websites in general, come to that).
"it's dubious whether we'll ever get to double figures with the tasks"

So true!

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes