Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think she's worried but she's still Sophia. If she was looking happy, then I'd think that she was looking forward to the task & really had changed her personality. What we need now is another teaser. That's not because it would necessarily show much of the plot, it would just be nice to have!
It might be interesting to see the difference in her attitude for the boarding school route, since then she doesn’t need to care what Aiden would have planned

Reactions: xxxorro

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It might be interesting to see the difference in her attitude for the boarding school route, since then she doesn’t need to care what Aiden would have planned
Then the boarding school would of been a waste of time because I cannot think of a single reason why Aiden would not start off again.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Then the boarding school would of been a waste of time because I cannot think of a single reason why Aiden would not start off again.
Aiden can't start off again, since that would involve beating up Dylan. But Dylan is safe at boarding school. Protecting both Dylan and Sophia is the entire point of the boarding school route.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Aiden can't start off again, since that would involve beating up Dylan. But Dylan is safe at boarding school. Protecting both Dylan and Sophia is the entire point of the boarding school route.
That is not what he is saying. What prevents Aiden from resuming his requirements as soon as Dylan returns? The boarding school I.e. merely is a hiatus then as everything returns to as it was. No thumping again required.

Reactions: Old Dog

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That is not what he is saying. What prevents Aiden from resuming his requirements as soon as Dylan returns? The boarding school I.e. merely is a hiatus then as everything returns to as it was. No thumping again required.
Why would Dylan return though? By choosing the boarding school route you're choosing not to play the Sophia/Dylan events.

Besides, this is what I was saying about Aiden not beating Dylan up. By sending Dylan to boarding school, even if it's just for a day, means that Sophia isn't risking Aiden restarting the tasks if Dylan returns to Northtown High. She's risking Dylan being beaten up by Aiden and his gang. Because that is the consequence of not doing a task.

The only way Dylan could reasonably return from boarding school safely would be if Carl could organise something like an a restraining order

Reactions: xxxorro

Stephanie98

Nov 2, 2021
Why would Dylan return though? By choosing the boarding school route you're choosing not to play the Sophia/Dylan events.

Besides, this is what I was saying about Aiden not beating Dylan up. By sending Dylan to boarding school, even if it's just for a day, means that Sophia isn't risking Aiden restarting the tasks if Dylan returns to Northtown High. She's risking Dylan being beaten up by Aiden and his gang. Because that is the consequence of not doing a task.

The only way Dylan could reasonably return from boarding school safely would be if Carl could organise something like an a restraining order
he's back to screw his best friend mom, i'm pretty sure on the pool after chicken fight amber whisper something to dylan

Jul 28, 2017
I'll be honestly interested to see how this new update time frame goes, and how having already taken 2 weeks off only a 1 week ago, how many days over Christmas will be unproductive.

The proof will be in the pudding.

But so far.... 2 week break aside.....it seems to be moving at a pace.... or maybe its smoke and mirrors.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I'll be honestly interested to see how this new update time frame goes, and how having already taken 2 weeks off only a 1 week ago, how many days over Christmas will be unproductive.

The proof will be in the pudding.

But so far.... 2 week break aside.....it seems to be moving at a pace.... or maybe its smoke and mirrors.
One can just hope that he's not going to take weeks off after every update (or organizing and planning for the next one). If he were to take 2 weeks off for each of the 10 updates, that would amount to 5 whole months without any progress made towards the completion of PD13. Add to that ~1,5-2 months per update, random breaks and hollidays, and things are starting to look rather grim.

I'm really hoping that this first release with Aiden's 4th task is one of the biggest updates for PD13 when it comes to the amount of renders, otherwise I don't really see this entire PD taking any less than 18 months of development, if not more.

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2019
Please tell me a link to the Russian-language version 0.150, since all the links available in the free access to the supposedly Russian-language version are in English ..

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Dylan will be back whether we like it or not,so my question still stands as there is nothing to stop Aiden from starting over.
You don't even play this route

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes