hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
a thought of mine what if sophia morello asks for help with the calland he instructs his lawyer richard murphy aiden to keep the hands of sophia and her children. and sophia later lets aiden feel her new power and turns tables and he hasto obey her, she was very enthusiastic about his cock with the kind of class. maybe he has to dhow her his cock when she makes him hot because she shows him herpussy and breasts.
I don't think it will come that way. But I will definitely play this way.
If Sophia Morello asks you to help with this problem. Morello "asks" Aiden to come to him. He may even have him picked up from school by car. Aiden feels honored and looks forward to meeting his idol. And then comes into the room with Morello and Sophia. I hope L&P somehow manages to portray Aiden's supportive expression. From the unbelief that Sophia Morello knows, about not understanding that Sophia and Morello are somehow friendly (familier (mafia)) to the realization "Now I can not expect mercy".

I want to speculate a little more. If Sophia doesn't accept Morello's help, she should realize that she needs help from someone else if she wants to fulfill tasks. The player may have an opportunity to choose during or after the hairdressing event. If he chooses Dylan, i.e. Sophia tells Dylan about the blackmail, the Dylan route continues. If she says nothing to Dylan, then the Dylan route is over forever and Zac and maybe Alyssa get their chance as white knights to stand by Sophia in the blackmail.

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Apparently there will be another solution later on playable day 17. Which will be a difficult solution. So if Sophia does not accept Morello's help, the Aiden storyline continues. If she refuses in between then ofcourse the Dylan route ends.

How I theorize the events will play out is :-

Sophia will do or not do the task.

If she does not, then Dylan is sent to the boarding school as usual.

If she does, then at the end of the task, while she reflects on what she did, she will have the thought of asking Morello for help.

Hence why we have the Morello event as Optional. If she takes his help, Aiden is dealt with plus a scene with Morello.

If she decides not to take the help, then things will stay just as usual.
I always thought I had read somewhere. The possibility to send Dylan to boarding school ends after the third (fourth) assignment. But maybe I was just dreaming it or listening to a rumor.
But this path would be ideal for the Cuckold Route from Dylan. Dylan could take part in some of the events as a watchdog, just to prevent Aiden from taking advantage of the situation again and trying to rape Sophia, but the rest of the event would not be affected. But no matter, actually the starting point of the considerations is always the impossible position in which Dylan finds himself. He is the son, in Liam Sophia has an attractive, experienced man, there is Sam the rock musician, Alyssa the beautiful elf (of course she actually belongs to Old Dog) or Zac her son. It has to be an extreme scenario that brings Sophia and Dylan together over a long period of time. Aiden blackmail would be such a scenario. Dylan would be concerned and jealous at these events, but would have no way or interest to totally sabotage them. In the case of an incident with Sam, for example, this would be a completely different matter.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
It is a very extreme scenario, no way would Dylan let Aiden as he pleases with Sophia. Considering last event we found out how he had even beaten up a few guys of Aiden's gang and how much he resents Aiden. Anything would be better than involving her son. At the same time he absolutely will not allow Sophia to do this for his sake. Thirdly Sophia herself wouldn't be able to bare it doing all those acts in front of her son.

It is to prevent Dylan from being involved in this that Sophia is doing the tasks. If he will be roped into it then the sensible solution will be to stop the tasks and to take Morello's help, rather than doing perverted stuff infront of her son or stop the tasks and rely only on Carl.
These are good arguments against it. There is not much more to say.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
If we're going to have sex on Aiden's route, DPs and gangbangs can't be ruled out. It's a normal step to humiliating and corrupting a woman.
The way Sophia behaves when lust overwhelms her conveys a loss of control on her part and DPs or gangbangs are no longer up to her but to them present.
And if there's more than one person present ... :unsure:
And there are a couple of lines of dialogue previously where she has briefly fantasised about gangbangs.

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
He would need to lose his 'ordinary' virginity first. Teaching oral sex would be a tad more credible but a girlfriend of his own generation is the best way for him to start a proper sex life.
That's very logical. But we all seem to want different things from this game, and if I have a choice between a path with two fumbling teens and a path with a fumbling teen and his hot MILF aunt, I'm taking the latter. I'm not here for "ordinary".:)

Reactions: Adolfo

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
That's very logical. But we all seem to want different things from this game, and if I have a choice between a path with two fumbling teens and a path with a fumbling teen and his hot MILF aunt, I'm taking the latter. I'm not here for "ordinary".:)
That is understandable!:devilish:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
It is a very extreme scenario, no way would Dylan let Aiden as he pleases with Sophia. Considering last event we found out how he had even beaten up a few guys of Aiden's gang and how much he resents Aiden. Anything would be better than involving her son. At the same time he absolutely will not allow Sophia to do this for his sake. Thirdly Sophia herself wouldn't be able to bare it doing all those acts in front of her son.

It is to prevent Dylan from being involved in this that Sophia is doing the tasks. If he will be roped into it then the sensible solution will be to stop the tasks and to take Morello's help, rather than doing perverted stuff infront of her son or stop the tasks and rely only on Carl.
I stick with it. these are good reasons you put forward why Sophia cannot "ask" Dylan for help.
However, according to Sophia's current knowledge, Morello is also not a risk-free way out. It is the mafia that Sophia asks for help. In an unknown city, in a foreign country, the people who have just threatened Sophia's husband with death. Also, Morello is only available as a solution now, and then no longer (as far as we know). On the teaser we see a worried and scared Sophia. Not a woman who is waiting full of joy and self-confidence for Aiden's next task. I think Sophia will experience the next task as an absolute humiliation and she has to choose between resistance and absolute loss of control over her personality and her life. So we'll see the woman go to work with a face like this every day. I can't see the eroticism in it.
These are not good reasons to involve Dylan, but there is a cuckold route for Dylan, that is, a route on Sophia cheating on her husband and Dylan watching. That means Dylan not only has to put away his jealousy but also the knowledge of the meaning of his mother's actions. For Dylan it goes from 0% to 100% from the perverted but realist innocent teenager to the perverted and absolutely corrupt pig. Including Dylan in the Aiden blackmail would have the benefit of both of them doing what Sophia and Dylan are doing to protect each other. But as I said, I understand your reasoning, there are many "if-then conditions" in my proposal. I can only wait for the "master" to surprise us.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
So what did L&P mean when he/she said he/she was going to release updates as events were completed?
Exactly as it sounds. Instead of days being divided into segments, e.g. morning, afternoon etc., with each segment containing several events, all needing completion before release, the new method should see each event (& perhaps associated smaller scenes), released as they're finished. One reason is that this is meant to speed things up, or at least have less time between the appearances of AWAM material.

We await developments to see what this will mean in RL practice. There are various questions & issues, (as usual), detailed in the thread above. What happens after the next update, (i.e. the literature lesson with the 4th task & a potential Don Morello based solution....for those who want it), may make things clearer.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
On the teaser we see a worried and scared Sophia. Not a woman who is waiting full of joy and self-confidence for Aiden's next task. I think Sophia will experience the next task as an absolute humiliation and she has to choose between resistance and absolute loss of control over her personality and her life. So we'll see the woman go to work with a face like this every day. I can't see the eroticism in it.
She should be worried, it's the 4th task. Scared?, perhaps trepidation would be the term I'd use instead. After all she's in a school full of people, in the bright morning light. There's not going to be a gangbang & besides L&P himself said that the tasks wouldn't be too extreme up to this point, (& probably well beyond, given past vanilla & blueballing form). This is a tale of corruption. Protagonists in these types of stories frequently look worried &/or miserable, as the corruption takes hold, whether coerced, semi-voluntarily or willingly. They're either wondering what comes next, or dismayed at the situation that their own acts & decisions have helped to create, or both.

Eroticism comes from the corruption itself & what it entails. (I assume breaking the taboo of incest provides the corruption & produces the eroticism for those who like it). Far from losing control over her personality Sophia should remain basically herself for quite some time to come on the blackmail route. Being forced into whatever she has to do means that she has not essentially changed. She may experience some thrill at the forbidden aspects & new experiences of it all but she has not taken a potion & become a different character.

Personally, as I've always said, I'd rather have a good woman coerced into outrageous behaviour, than see her relatively happy to do things like committing incest with her own son at some point, which for me does represent an actual genuine change of character, for the worse. IMO the misery, fear & sheer complete destruction of several lives turned inside out & put in a blender, that could result from this type of decision, far outweighs anything Aiden or Bennett could inflict.

Asking the Mafia for help would be a stupid thing to do but would be believable in the context of the story as it stands presently & though I know you're probably going to stick with the blackmail for now, I'm looking forward to all the Aiden-haters who wish to be rid of him making full use of the option, if it's what we think it is.

Last edited:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
She should be worried, it's the 4th task. Scared?, perhaps trepidation would be the term I'd use instead. After all she's in a school full of people, in the bright morning light. There's not going to be a gangbang & besides L&P himself said that the tasks wouldn't be too extreme up to this point, (& probably well beyond, given past vanilla & blueballing form). This is a tale of corruption. Protagonists in these types of stories frequently look worried &/or miserable, as the corruption takes hold, whether coerced, semi-voluntarily or willingly. They're either wondering what comes next, or dismayed at the situation that their own acts & decisions have helped to create, or both.

Eroticism comes from the corruption itself & what it entails. (I assume breaking the taboo of incest provides the corruption & produces the eroticism for those who like it). Far from losing control over her personality Sophia should remain basically herself for quite some time to come on the blackmail route. Being forced into whatever she has to do means that she has not essentially changed. She may experience some thrill at the forbidden aspects & new experiences of it all but she has not taken a potion & become a different character.

Personally, as I've always said, I'd rather have a good woman coerced into outrageous behaviour, than see her relatively happy to do things like committing incest with her own son at some point, which for me does represent an actual genuine change of character, for the worse. IMO the misery, fear & sheer complete destruction of several lives turned inside out & put in a blender, that could result from this type of decision, far outweighs anything Aiden or Bennett could inflict.

Asking the Mafia for help would be a stupid thing to do but would be believable in the context of the story as it stands presently & though I know you're probably going to stick with the blackmail for now, I'm looking forward to all the Aiden-haters who wish to be rid of him making full use of the option, if it's what we think it is.
I also feel that people are looking a bit too much into the teaser pic. I could be wrong but it could just be her looking at herself in the mirror unsure if her outfit is wearable in school premises.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I also feel that people are looking a bit too much into the teaser pic. I could be wrong but it could just be her looking at herself in the mirror unsure if her outfit is wearable in school premises.
I think she's worried but she's still Sophia. If she was looking happy, then I'd think that she was looking forward to the task & really had changed her personality. What we need now is another teaser. That's not because it would necessarily show much of the plot, it would just be nice to have!

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes