t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I wonder how he will do PD 15?After all it is only one event.Will he split it despite that?
Interesting question. He may have some obvious break points like scene changes so he can do an Act 1, Act 2, etc. for the day. Or we will all be in for a long wait with lots of teasers spinning everyone in random directions.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I also feel that people are looking a bit too much into the teaser pic. I could be wrong but it could just be her looking at herself in the mirror unsure if her outfit is wearable in school premises.
What a delusion! We have to play completely different games.
If I agree with this statement I would mean that I would completely ignore all the decisions I have made about my avatar (Sophia) that have led her into this situation.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Unless Dylan goes to Sam's school, as I think it would be stupid to put him back into Northtown High.
My point is that putting Dylan back into the same school would give Aiden the opportunity to start over again with Dylan.
L&P has made it that if your refuse Aiden and send Dylan away then the blackmail stops even if he goes back to the same school which really should not be the case.
Leaving Dylan at boarding school is surrendering to the petty criminal Aiden. Especially since Sophia Aiden has to teach every day. It's like an itchy spot that you can't scratch. Possibly this decision for Dylan turns out to be the right one for his later life (which doesn't interest us at all). But it remains a surrender and not a victory. Sending Dylan back to school will inevitably target him again. Aiden is not the type to forget. A mafioso (a little one) doesn't forget!
The whole discussion is interesting but does not play a role in the story.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
What a delusion! We have to play completely different games.
If I agree with this statement I would mean that I would completely ignore all the decisions I have made about my avatar (Sophia) that have led her into this situation.
I have messed about with the outfit and he has used two different assets for the suite with some interesting results.
Sophia could be worried about meeting Aiden again and what she may say to him after his last episode.
Sophia worried about the outfit, I doubt it as the dress wore previously showed more cleavage than the suite.
You can unbutton jacket/blouse and also remove the blouse as well and the skirt can be raised and the strapless bra can be moved above or below the breasts.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I have messed about with the outfit and he has used two different assets for the suite with some interesting results.
Sophia could be worried about meeting Aiden again and what she may say to him after his last episode.
Sophia worried about the outfit, I doubt it as the dress wore previously showed more cleavage than the suite.
You can unbutton jacket/blouse and also remove the blouse as well and the skirt can be raised and the strapless bra can be moved above or below the breasts.
Thanks for the work.

Reactions: Old Dog

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
From what I remember, the info on this thread was that day 15 will be 75% about the ranch. So we don't know about the remaining 25% .
My guess is somewhere around 800 renders just for the ranch events.

Also According to his post he had said the first lesbian sex scene with an important character is within 3 days. And no other important female character is having a big scene anytime in between.

So it will most likely be Sophia and Patricia lesbian sex scene at the ranch.
Sadly PD 15 is at least 2 years away.

• Sad
Reactions: Sabertooth__

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
She will remove the bra, before entering the class most probably. At some point the jacket will also be removed.
In my opinion it will just be Sophia in a blouse and skirt during the actual task.
Probably yes, but I think that she will try one or two different outfits, before make a final decision.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
She will remove the bra, before entering the class most probably. At some point the jacket will also be removed.
In my opinion it will just be Sophia in a blouse and skirt during the actual task.
I would take that as a step back in the tasks.
Also is nobody interested in what the bonus scene maybe about?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Leaving Dylan at boarding school is surrendering to the petty criminal Aiden. Especially since Sophia Aiden has to teach every day. It's like an itchy spot that you can't scratch. Possibly this decision for Dylan turns out to be the right one for his later life (which doesn't interest us at all). But it remains a surrender and not a victory. Sending Dylan back to school will inevitably target him again. Aiden is not the type to forget. A mafioso (a little one) doesn't forget!
The whole discussion is interesting but does not play a role in the story.
How is doing the complete opposite to what Aiden wants surrendering to him? Not sending Dylan to boarding school and accepting the blackmail is surrendering to Aiden.

It's far more likely that sending Dylan to a better school, that also happens to be coed, is the right one for his future. Especially since it turns out his History teacher has no interest in his students actually learning, and even the Headmaster is so impotent that a mere kid scares him

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Aiden is a narcissist and a person who is intoxicated with power and wants to show this power. The last time he was hiding behind a mask, he really doesn't want that. It will be something sexual, the show of power will be a little more public, he will step into the light a little more as the initiator and it will be humiliating for Sophia. At some point later in the game he could go so far as to show Dylan how much power he has over his mother. That would only be a logical consequence of this increase. The ultimate triumph over its little adversary (or former instigator).
On the other hand, there is a possibility that Aiden can never get out of cover. This is only a conclusion from the fact that Aiden and the educator from the art school knew each other, that Aiden may only go to a normal school on "probation" because he was considered to be behavioral and criminal at an early age.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
How is doing the complete opposite to what Aiden wants surrendering to him? Not sending Dylan to boarding school and accepting the blackmail is surrendering to Aiden.

It's far more likely that sending Dylan to a better school, that also happens to be coed, is the right one for his future. Especially since it turns out his History teacher has no interest in his students actually learning, and even the Headmaster is so impotent that a mere kid scares him
Sending Dylan away makes no difference to his grade as only Bennett or the School Board can change his grade.
As for Bennett not caring for his students we don't know that and all we really do know is that he wants to sleep with Sophia and he is using Dylan to get what he wants.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Aiden is a narcissist and a person who is intoxicated with power and wants to show this power. The last time he was hiding behind a mask, he really doesn't want that. It will be something sexual, the show of power will be a little more public, he will step into the light a little more as the initiator and it will be humiliating for Sophia. At some point later in the game he could go so far as to show Dylan how much power he has over his mother. That would only be a logical consequence of this increase. The ultimate triumph over its little adversary (or former instigator).
On the other hand, there is a possibility that Aiden can never get out of cover. This is only a conclusion from the fact that Aiden and the educator from the art school knew each other, that Aiden may only go to a normal school on "probation" because he was considered to be behavioral and criminal at an early age.
Since Sophia is pissed at Aiden for his last stunt maybe she will try and gain some respect/power back from Aiden,come to a sort of agreement no matter how distasteful it maybe to Sophia

Reactions: xxxorro

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020

I'm confused?! Isn't that exactly what I said. That in real life it would be Dylan's best bet. That there was no other option, but it is a surrender / defeat for the Parker family.

Reactions: Old Dog

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Since Sophia is pissed at Aiden for his last stunt maybe she will try and gain some respect/power back from Aiden,come to a sort of agreement no matter how distasteful it maybe to Sophia
Yes, I've already thought of that. But it would also take the pressure off Sophia to consider the help of a mafia boss.
Yes, I try to convey that with respect / dominance all the time here in the forum and am always mercilessly shouted down for it. If 99% don't believe in it, then 1% can show another possible way.;)
The only trade I could make to Sophia with Aiden would be not to let the tasks take place in the school / classroom. But why should Aiden get involved? She would have to offer him something for that, something that binds her more closely to blackmail.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I would take that as a step back in the tasks.
Also is nobody interested in what the bonus scene maybe about?
I mean, we can't assume her to be standing without her blouse too in the class. Ofcourse we as players will get to see more, Aiden will make her do things. But atleast for the class she will be in her blouse and skirt. That's what I meant.

Also a step back has to he expected, the environment is pretty limiting. Things have to be done with an element of secrecy. And another fact is that the tasks are not going to be extreme until the first solution has been offered and people who want to leave the route have left.

Same as I have written above :p . About your idea of Showing off to Dylan how much control he has directly is something unrealistic in my opinion. Once that happens, what is Sophia really protecting, it's not like they are trapped, Liam is still there, Carl is there, Patricia, Zac, Alyssa. There will be no reason to continue the arrangement. Also Dylan will attack Aiden at the first instance he gets. So all the efforts until now would be for nothing.

Aiden could however do something along the lines of what you suggest. Supposedly by disguising Sophia, trying to be friends with Dylan, acting like he wants to make up. And then he could call out Sophia to entertain them both. But since Sophia is Disguised Dylan won't realize. For Sophia, Dylan's apperance will be a surprise. Now she wouldn't be able to lash out since if she does that, she risks the possibility of being found out in such a position by her son. She will have to go along with it quietly. Just a scenario that came to by mind.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes