misterday

Apr 27, 2017
soon, interesting when we see Sam at a concert on the beach.
Maybe we'll see Sophia throwing a bra on the stage towards him.
Sam could be hype, but not for Sophia. She will still embarass when walking with covering her breast and pussy. And Sam will told her to pull out her hand, but Sophia got angry and will not do that and tell him "you just wanna saw me with bikini, that it".
The event ended with Sophie return to her room.

The End.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Sam could be hype, but not for Sophia. She will still embarass when walking with covering her breast and pussy. And Sam will told her to pull out her hand, but Sophia got angry and will not do that and tell him "you just wanna saw me with bikini, that it".
The event ended with Sophie return to her room.

The End.
I wonder what the author planned. We will have an optional Sam/Amber and Sofia/Dylan event or just Dylan and Sofia. What will be there, moms and sons party, with filthy revelation, or something.:happyblush

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
I wonder what the author planned. We will have an optional Sam/Amber and Sofia/Dylan event or just Dylan and Sofia. What will be there, moms and sons party, with filthy revelation, or something.:happyblush
i just predicting something that more realistic. Yes we want Sam to smack her ass, or accidentally touch her breast and Sophia had choice to yell him or let him do longer.
But that doesn't like what Dev usually do. He grow some tension to filthy but the ending was nothing happen. He grew passion and filthy so slow.
And we will not be surprise if on Christmas or New Year, Sophie still not getting any fucking scene (maybe just buying sex toy for masturbate)

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
i just predicting something that more realistic. Yes we want Sam to smack her ass, or accidentally touch her breast and Sophia had choice to yell him or let him do longer.
But that doesn't like what Dev usually do. He grow some tension to filthy but the ending was nothing happen. He grew passion and filthy so slow.
And we will not be surprise if on Christmas or New Year, Sophie still not getting any fucking scene (maybe just buying sex toy for masturbate)
Well, actually, it is already known, the next sex scene will be only with her husband in version 0.08

Reactions: datastorm3600

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
View attachment 166570 I‘m looking forward to a next similar scene... Sophia won’t hide her breasts with a towel. That’s for sure :firstimekiss:
Sophia didn't hide her breast because she looks like sleeping. And watch Sam's body language, the dialogue will be more like this:
Sam: "err.. Mom?"
Mom: "yes honey, what's up?"
Sam: "Are you okay if you wear that bikini in front of me?" (Sam looks embarassing to watch her)
Mom: 'oh this, it's okay. Because we had agreement if you clean your room, i'll wear this kind of bikini. Is there any problem honey? Are you uncomfortable with this? I can change if you want"
Sam: "No, mom. Not at all. I am okay."
Mom: "Can you put suncream on my back, honey?" (I think it's impossible)
Sam: "Absolutely mom!" (I think it's impossible).

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It depends on the next deal. Maybe her next swimsuit will be more open, with a sexy thongs. It should be awesome!:p
Imagine if the swimsuit are like levels or rarity of cards/items.
First she was wearing the common bikini.
Now she move to uncommon.
Later she will go to rare,epic and legendary:)

Reactions: datastorm3600

FaiRTaiL

Nov 8, 2017
Sophia didn't hide her breast because she looks like sleeping. And watch Sam's body language, the dialogue will be more like this:
Sam: "Are you okay if you wear that bikini in front of me?" (Sam looks embarassing to watch her)
Mom: 'oh this, it's okay. Because we had agreement if you clean your room, i'll wear this kind of bikini. Is there any problem honey? Are you uncomfortable with this? I can change if you want"
sam is not her son, his name is dylan btw..

Reactions: dima1986 and farrah

datastorm3600

Jun 10, 2018
If I have read and understood correctly, did you refer to the situation between Sophia and Dylan? I kept wondering where Sam came from.

Reactions: farrah

Lust&Passion

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Look, I am not a competitor who's trying to put down your game here. I am just a user who played many games and who's able to compare. I don't know anything about rendering and coding. But I think I have a couple of eyes to see and decide if something is good or not. I believe that you are trying hard to do a better work but I think you need to improve your skills more and more. As you said you started from zero. And believe me, judging by the quality you are delivering, you still have a long way to go. I'll show you some examples and not from the first release :

View attachment 165534
Frankly, You think that's a good render?
can you see the disproportion between the head and the body? a very big head and a child body. how can you put such a horror in your game when you pretend you are meticulous and perfectionist?

View attachment 165538
check this one please especially the ass. isn't an amateur work?

View attachment 165540
Or that one. check the MC posture and the hip position. you think that's realistic? she looks like a disabled person.

View attachment 165545 View attachment 165546 View attachment 165548 View attachment 165550
look at these terrific renders. very bad hair position, disproportionate body (the water effect doesn't do that), The MC looks more like a bad designed doll than like a human.

I am not saying here that your whole game is bad or all your renders are terrific. Actually AWAM is in the top 10 in my opinion. but i don't like when some people (especially the suspicious Farrah and Robin85) scream that it's the best ever and the renders are all amazing. such compliments will slow down your progress and learning.
If you really want to make an "ambitious, realistic, detail-oriented, quality-focused adult game" you still have a lot to learn especially from older games and more experienced devs. and as I said last time you can learn a thing or two about nice renders and very realistic characters from Anna exciting affection (sleepdeep).
1st picture example: This is highly probable the result of the camera focal length. Because of the windows between the shower cabins there wasn't enough space for the camera, so I needed to increase the focal length. This wouldn't be necessary if there'd be an option to hide this one window in the back but unfortunately this wasn't possible in Daz Studio with the geometry tool (only hiding all or none!). Sophia's "superb head of hair" is enforcing this effect even more. But you're also exaggerating with your description! You need to understand that Daz Studio has its limits but nevertheless I'm finding my own tricks to bypass many of them!
2nd picture example: I guess you mean the a little strange shadows on the pants at the bottom area. It's day 4 so I'm pretty sure this is because of some mesh lights outside of this bathroom causing it. Only at day 11, when I started to experiment with new lighting systems I came across this issue in Daz Studio! If you're using mesh lights (ghost lights) in inner spaces you can't use them outside at the same time, because they will have strange effects on the skin surfaces of the characters and also causing strange shadows in interior spaces like this is highly probable the case here with the pants! This problem other devs don't have because in contrast to them I'm using and creating "real" backgrounds for interior scenes instead of usual background images! It took a long time for me to find this issue in Iray because no one even at the Daz Studio forum had a clue of this! So calling this amateur work isn't fair because this is rather the program's fault than mine! Starting with day 11 I'm using my own tricks to bypass that issue!
3rd picture example: OK, maybe her upper body needs to be shift a few more centimeters to the right from your view. But calling this pose "disabled"??? Come on dude, really?
4th picture example: Lol "very bad hair position"??? You know that hair swims in/on water, right??? I think there's not one single dev who's paying such a huge attention on the right hair position like me (and generally every detail even the smallest and most unremarkable)! What's not possible with Daz Studio I'm correcting afterwards in PS! In every other game including "Anna exciting affection" I've seen images where hair's flying in the air as if there's no gravity or isn't touching the skin at all or isn't moving at special poses! So this is actually the last thing to blame me for!
Then: "the water effect doesn't do that" So you're a physicist by profession! OK. Then you should've heard of the term "refraction", right? Refraction of light in water? Just look at these real life images:

The visual deformation of the body in the water changes, depending on the angle you're looking inside the water on it! By default in Daz Studio this refraction effect is even larger! I played a lot with it for this scene. Increasing and decreasing the value. And IMO this is the best (realistic) result which I could use in Daz Studio! Also "Anna exciting affection" has this effect:
Here too: Daz Studio has its limits and you can only try to make the best out of it! Another way to bypass this would be using some different shaders for the water to make it less visible.

Well, it's obvious that you're a huge fan of "Anna exciting affection" and it's OK of course. But it also seems obvious that you're trying to find some far fetched "mistakes" in my game to drag my work through the mire and mocking my effort and ambitions! I won't analyze the work of other devs here in detail but like you've recommended me, I checked the CG of your favorite game. Yeah it has some nice renders BUT I could also find some inaccuracies and graphical mistakes! Furthermore the dev of this game has another style (using more artificial light presets than natural lighting + highly probable using the blur effect, which I myself don't like, except of some special artistic cases) which you obviously like more, what is also absolutely fine! If you don't like my art then don't spend so much time finding far fetched things to prove everyone who likes my work that I have no clue of my business! Calling someone an amateur who has an experience of around 10k working hours with Daz Studio & Co. is just ridiculous! And the result of this experience you can see in the last 4 game days in particular! And nevertheless I myself am my biggest critic and always try to get better and find new ways for better graphic results! To tell you on how many details I'm paying attention to in every scene would take probably an hour to enumerate!
PS: "terrific" means awesome! I guess the word you were looking for is "terrible".

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017

Man i really hope to see Sophia in this kind of clothes at her teaching job, high heels and stockings, can't wait the second date with her teacher colleague to see how she's gonna be dressed cuz i remember he asked her to wear something sexy, hmm...

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Man i really hope to see Sophia in this kind of clothes at her teaching job, high heels and stockings, can't wait the second date with her teacher colleague to see how she's gonna be dressed cuz i remember he asked her to wear something sexy, hmm...
Which game is that?
Funny that I can easily see Jessica/JOHN/ in that outfit right now,but Sophia probably no early than the end of 2019

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
Which game is that?
Funny that I can easily see Jessica/JOHN/ in that outfit right now,but Sophia probably no early than the end of 2019
It's not a game, is just some picture from developer stoper, yeah probably end of 2019 with luck:)))

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
1st picture example: This is highly probable the result of the camera focal length. Because of the windows between the shower cabins there wasn't enough space for the camera, so I needed to increase the focal length. This wouldn't be necessary if there'd be an option to hide this one window in the back but unfortunately this wasn't possible in Daz Studio with the geometry tool (only hiding all or none!). Sophia's "superb head of hair" is enforcing this effect even more. But you're also exaggerating with your description! You need to understand that Daz Studio has its limits but nevertheless I'm finding my own tricks to bypass many of them!
2nd picture example: I guess you mean the a little strange shadows on the pants at the bottom area. It's day 4 so I'm pretty sure this is because of some mesh lights outside of this bathroom causing it. Only at day 11, when I started to experiment with new lighting systems I came across this issue in Daz Studio! If you're using mesh lights (ghost lights) in inner spaces you can't use them outside at the same time, because they will have strange effects on the skin surfaces of the characters and also causing strange shadows in interior spaces like this is highly probable the case here with the pants! This problem other devs don't have because in contrast to them I'm using and creating "real" backgrounds for interior scenes instead of usual background images! It took a long time for me to find this issue in Iray because no one even at the Daz Studio forum had a clue of this! So calling this amateur work isn't fair because this is rather the program's fault than mine! Starting with day 11 I'm using my own tricks to bypass that issue!
3rd picture example: OK, maybe her upper body needs to be shift a few more centimeters to the right from your view. But calling this pose "disabled"??? Come on dude, really?
4th picture example: Lol "very bad hair position"??? You know that hair swims in/on water, right??? I think there's not one single dev who's paying such a huge attention on the right hair position like me (and generally every detail even the smallest and most unremarkable)! What's not possible with Daz Studio I'm correcting afterwards in PS! In every other game including "Anna exciting affection" I've seen images where hair's flying in the air as if there's no gravity or isn't touching the skin at all or isn't moving at special poses! So this is actually the last thing to blame me for!
Then: "the water effect doesn't do that" So you're a physicist by profession! OK. Then you should've heard of the term "refraction", right? Refraction of light in water? Just look at these real life images:

The visual deformation of the body in the water changes, depending on the angle you're looking inside the water on it! By default in Daz Studio this refraction effect is even larger! I played a lot with it for this scene. Increasing and decreasing the value. And IMO this is the best (realistic) result which I could use in Daz Studio! Also "Anna exciting affection" has this effect:
Here too: Daz Studio has its limits and you can only try to make the best out of it! Another way to bypass this would be using some different shaders for the water to make it less visible.

Well, it's obvious that you're a huge fan of "Anna exciting affection" and it's OK of course. But it also seems obvious that you're trying to find some far fetched "mistakes" in my game to drag my work through the mire and mocking my effort and ambitions! I won't analyze the work of other devs here in detail but like you've recommended me, I checked the CG of your favorite game. Yeah it has some nice renders BUT I could also find some inaccuracies and graphical mistakes! Furthermore the dev of this game has another style (using more artificial light presets than natural lighting + highly probable using the blur effect, which I myself don't like, except of some special artistic cases) which you obviously like more, what is also absolutely fine! If you don't like my art then don't spend so much time finding far fetched things to prove everyone who likes my work that I have no clue of my business! Calling someone an amateur who has an experience of around 10k working hours with Daz Studio & Co. is just ridiculous! And the result of this experience you can see in the last 4 game days in particular! And nevertheless I myself am my biggest critic and always try to get better and find new ways for better graphic results! To tell you on how many details I'm paying attention to in every scene would take probably an hour to enumerate!
PS: "terrific" means awesome! I guess the word you were looking for is "terrible".

Well explained! Some people look for perfection, but certainly do not know the difficulties in the process of creating a game. Your project, in my view, is at a very acceptable visual level. Keep focused on finishing the project base and leave the fixes for after you release the full version. Perfection now will only slow your project from being taken to the full release version.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes