Angmir

May 29, 2017
well, some people dsagreed incest,lesbians... for me.. keep on running, we realy enjoying the game... and most important... give Dylan what he want to see from mommy.. wink..wink... :)
I couldn't care less what he is going to see.

I want him to fuck her and fondle her, and fuck her some more till she cant stand anymore ;]

But I guess I can settle for voyur just for the next update ;]

Reactions: AlienEDM

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I couldn't care less what he is going to see.

I want him to fuck her and fondle her, and fuck her some more till she cant stand anymore ;]

But I guess I can settle for voyur just for the next update ;]
It will definitely happen, but we need patience. A lot of patience.:D

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It will definitely happen, but we need patience. A lot of patience.:D
I still can't believe how daring Sophia was in first days and how prudish later.She was OK with red lingerie,realy provocative btw.See red not white,pure like her:)But can't stay in 2 piece swimsuit in front of others?

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
well, some people dsagreed incest,lesbians... for me.. keep on running, we realy enjoying the game... and most important... give Dylan what he want to see from mommy.. wink..wink... :)
I'm an open-minded person. I was born in a country where incest is just taboo and lesbianism is something seen only by the prejudice of some. I see this sort of thing as normal and exciting (as long as it's consensual). Incest and lesbianism are my fetishes and I would be more than excited to see Sophia exploring that side in the game.

Sophia/Dylan sex=Ok.
Sophia/Ellie sex=Ok.
Sophia/Patricia sex=Ok.
Sophia/Carl sex=Why not?

PS: Pedophilia is a crime and I am against it. However, Dylan and Ellie are no longer children.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I still can't believe how daring Sophia was in first days and how prudish later.She was OK with red lingerie,realy provocative btw.See red not white,pure like her:)But can't stay in 2 piece swimsuit in front of others?
I still hope to see Sophia in red lingerie again. Maybe one day it will be a reward for Dylan, for another deal? She will come in this dress to her son's room in the evening. :heartcoveredeyes:
Sophia/Dylan sex=Ok.
Sophia/Ellie sex=Ok.
Sophia/Patricia sex=Ok.
These are the most exciting paths for many of us. :p

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I still hope to see Sophia in red lingerie again. Maybe one day it will be a reward for Dylan, for another deal? She will come in this dress to her son's room in the evening. :heartcoveredeyes:
Farrah, do you like corset, huh? Hehe! Ask Lust & Passion to make a special event of Sophia returning to wear red lingerie then.

Reactions: farrah

dima1986

Jun 25, 2018
I'm an open-minded person. I was born in a country where incest is just taboo and lesbianism is something seen only by the prejudice of some. I see this sort of thing as normal and exciting (as long as it's consensual). Incest and lesbianism are my fetishes and I would be more than excited to see Sophia exploring that side in the game.

Sophia/Dylan sex=Ok.
Sophia/Ellie sex=Ok.
Sophia/Patricia sex=Ok.
Sophia/Carl sex=Why not?

PS: Pedophilia is a crime and I am against it. However, Dylan and Ellie are no longer children.
Incest is the most important and most important part of the game.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I hope he don't need to find a cure for cancer or save the world for that to happen.
Probably all thing in Dylan's performance at school. To touch Sophia for her tits and much more, he will learn well. And Sophia will not have to go on dates with Bennett. It will be awesome!
Farrah, do you like corset, huh? Hehe! Ask Lust & Passion to make a special event of Sophia returning to wear red lingerie then.
I definitely have to ask the author when we see Sophia in red lingerie again.:p

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
That depends on the fetish of each one. Incest, being a taboo, by the mind of the people, is considered forbidden ... And the forbidden excites us.
But lesbian incest, he is so rare .... in this game I really expect this much more than a lot more thing.:heartcoveredeyes:
For me it will be when and if Patricia and Sophia use Mr. Bennett as a practice target and make him run naked around the city, or have them punish him in some similar way. The dude was just barely introduced and I already hate his guts.
Bennet is not Eric from BB, but Patricia’s tricks... anything can happen.XD
Incest is the most important and most important part of the game.
By the way, you're right. For forbidden content, the author creates a whole site, which should be announced the other day.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Probably all thing in Dylan's performance at school. To touch Sophia for her tits and much more, he will learn well. And Sophia will not have to go on dates with Bennett. It will be awesome!

I definitely have to ask the author when we see Sophia in red lingerie again.:p
Ask him for the stockings too.

Lerox

Jun 13, 2018
I wonder how far developer dares to go on incest path with Dylan? I can see in recent posts that some guess even full sex between Sophia and Dylan. That can be really too far, if so I'm not suprised L&P is creating special website. And what about she will become pregnant with Dylan? Sorry, its only forbidden idea, about those more forbidden taboos. Probably not in this story.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
But lesbian incest, he is so rare .... in this game I really expect this much more than a lot more thing.:heartcoveredeyes:
Agree. Lesbian incest is not so common ... But it exists in real life, even if it is something hidden.

Sophia / Patricia, Ellie / Patricia, Sophia/Ellie... Any combination would be more than exciting in the game, but it would be even more exciting if there were an orgy party between Sophia / Patricia / Ellie (and who knows with the guys from the gym, with lots of drinking and sex). Just my imagination, but exciting. hehe!

I wonder how far developer dares to go on incest path with Dylan? I can see in recent posts that some guess even full sex between Sophia and Dylan. That can be really too far, if so I'm not suprised L&P is creating special website. And what about she will become pregnant with Dylan? Sorry, its only forbidden idea, about those more forbidden taboos. Probably not in this story.
About sex between Sophia and Dylan will happen for sure, about Sophia becoming pregnant of Dylan, I'm not so sure that will happen. Lets continue playing to see.

Reactions: Plnjr987 and Mikk88

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
For me it will be when and if Patricia and Sophia use Mr. Bennett as a practice target and make him run naked around the city, or have them punish him in some similar way. The dude was just barely introduced and I already hate his guts.
I Like this idea, as i think Bennett is at worst a misogynist like a certain President :WutFace: or at least i fuck johnny like some of his students, either way, i also took an instant dislike to the slimy creep. Likewise the principle, HUG ME WELCOME!!! What a school Dylan goes to!! but Sophia should really get another job and move Dylan elsewhere, even it is some distance away from North side and South side ?? who needs it ?? Get out of there girl and get a job at an all girls School/College, where your Lesbian thoughts can run wild. :happyblush But no underage incest or paedophilia in the game please!!! Naughty peeping by Sophia and masturbating over gymslip Girls i can handle. Just last year Girls in College or 6th form College in the UK, but all Adults for any sex!!! :evilsmile: Is this a realistic goal in this game ??

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes