farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Will be soon.
I really hope to see something naughty on future update, the author plans to put part of the update on a new site. Although the following deals with Dylan should already include hints of incest.
i hope this time the scene will be more sexual between elliaxjulia elenaxjuliaxellie?
I hope too.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
That's an old pic. It's an opera event on good wife route.
I thought it was old, as otherwise it might not appear on the front page (I guess lol), but guess I missed it in the game as I only have one playthrough for now, and it's pure Filthy one

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
I thought it was old, as otherwise it might not appear on the front page (I guess lol), but guess I missed it in the game as I only have one playthrough for now, and it's pure Filthy one
I would suggest you try good wife path since most interesting scene is after the opera.

Reactions: LP83

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
middle november is MY guess for a new upgrade .
I will like if the update realy is upgrade:)
But then that means we can forget for 1 and half playable days until the end of the year.No way we will get 3 updates if your guess is right.

BSoda

Aug 17, 2016
... unfortunately not.
View attachment 168622

... but a lot of renders means at the same time we can longer enjoy the scene
I wonder what he means by "something important". I'd much rather have him stick to the one-month-one-release schedule. Feels like there's now always a reason why the next update takes six weeks (computer is damaged, vacation time, animations (still think they are a terrible idea, btw)).

I was so hopeful three or four months back when he finally seemed to grasp that it is not necessary to have one render for one line of text...but now it seems like instead of getting updates faster and more reliable with that trade-off we simply get the same updates in the same span of time (~6 weeks) only with less renders per update.

Reactions: datastorm3600

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I wonder what he means by "something important". I'd much rather have him stick to the one-month-one-release schedule. Feels like there's now always a reason why the next update takes six weeks (computer is damaged, vacation time, animations (still think they are a terrible idea, btw)).

I was so hopeful three or four months back when he finally seemed to grasp that it is not necessary to have one render for one line of text...but now it seems like instead of getting updates faster and more reliable with that trade-off we simply get the same updates in the same span of time (~6 weeks) only with less renders per update.
I still don't understand why he put so much efforts in so early pool scene.It's not like there will be something more than touching or kissing after all.Not to mention doing two paths on the same time is realy bad idea.And if we include good wife that can multiply them even more.And also this is more Ellie stuff than Sophia's action.I'm pretty sure that sex with Liam won't happen before Vallentine's day.Maybe even much later.And I bet many of us will boycott it and will blue ball Liam:)

Reactions: Mikk88

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I wonder what he means by "something important". I'd much rather have him stick to the one-month-one-release schedule. Feels like there's now always a reason why the next update takes six weeks (computer is damaged, vacation time, animations , ...
Switch into Incest scenes (beginnings) at the pool with Dylan means he needs his own website.
He sets the bar very high. He demands high standards to AWAM. And all of this takes time. He is currently on one‘s own. We should give him his time for new updates. We‘ve plenty other games to pass time! (Melody, Filf, John, Sweet Neighbors, ...)

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
yes a page to the game you know for a nice Enhanced Edition (the incest scenes)

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes