armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
no official date so far. MY GUESS second week of november.
Well at least I will get Babysitter 0.1.6 for my birthday.I wonder will I have time for AWAM 0.0.6.5 when is out.I expect some board games to come next 2 weeks.

dima1986

Jun 25, 2018

Same here... checking everyday for an update
3h

I'll inform you very soon about the current state. There've been some changes. Actually I'm about to finish with the renders and I guess I'll start the programming at the weekend. Then maybe 6 days and it should be finished. Also the other very important thing I'm working on is shortly before completion.

May 4, 2017

Man i really hope to see Sophia in this kind of clothes at her teaching job, high heels and stockings, can't wait the second date with her teacher colleague to see how she's gonna be dressed cuz i remember he asked her to wear something sexy, hmm...
and this is?

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
i think the same he is working in his website
He wanted to hire a someone to make a website, if he makes it alone, it slows down the process of working on the game. He also rerender of the first gaming day.

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
There is a oral sex scene and a scene where you can see your neighbours have sex.
Depending on which choices you make naturally.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
This has beautiful renders and I would like to look forward to new releases but it always end up being more of the same shit every release.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
There's like 3000 picture in this and only like 20 include any sexual content. There are also small bits of light nudity here and there. All in all, it's more of a graphic novel that includes sex than an actual sex game.

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
There's like 3000 picture in this and only like 20 include any sexual content. There are also small bits of light nudity here and there. All in all, it's more of a graphic novel that includes sex than an actual sex game.
Yes, it says so on his patreon page, it's a "choice-based visual novel". No idea why you are expecting anything else.
And that this story will be a slow build towards the sexual stuff has also been known from the beginning, it what makes it stand out, I and others love that aspect of it.
If you want a visual novel with quick sex there are plenty of those around, there is no shortage of those.

chrigelch

Feb 1, 2018
For me it is not a problem that there is so little sex in the game. The story develops slower than in other games. But where I see a very big problem is the slow process of publication. If he continues at the same pace, we have to be lucky if we have all day until Christmas.
And then next? At the pace I do not see more than four to five days a year! I do not want to think about how many years that would be until the (possible?) Completion.

Reactions: Rokohn

Vanq

Jul 8, 2018
One of the highlights for me has been Sophia and Patricia at the gym. Any idea on when they will be going back there together again? I'd love to know what Patricia was saying to those bodybuilders.

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
But where I see a very big problem is the slow process of publication. If he continues at the same pace, we have to be lucky if we have all day until Christmas.
And then next? At the pace I do not see more than four to five days a year! I do not want to think about how many years that would be until the (possible?) Completion.
And again, this is 1 guy doing everything himself and he isn't even doing it full time.
If he was making DarkCookie levels of money then yeah, one could argue it was going slow but he isn't making that level of money.
The guy has to pay his bills and food and right now he can't do that by going full time on this project. Hopefully it will grow so he can start working on it full time or even hire help.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes