Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
He is still trying out new things, like the last update got delayed for a few days because he was trying to do animations. That's fine, he was open about it.
It's not bad for someone who is doing it on his own and not even working on it full time.
Way better then a certain other game where the creator even hired help and still doing is slower then snail.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I still don't understand why he put so much efforts in so early pool scene.It's not like there will be something more than touching or kissing after all.Not to mention doing two paths on the same time is realy bad idea.And if we include good wife that can multiply them even more.And also this is more Ellie stuff than Sophia's action.I'm pretty sure that sex with Liam won't happen before Vallentine's day.Maybe even much later.And I bet many of us will boycott it and will blue ball Liam:)
SPOILER ALERT!!

The pool scene will be done in two ways because will happen according to the option made by the player previously on Day 12. If the player chose Sophia to spy on the conversation between Ellie and Julia, it will depend on which option the player chose during the conversation between Ellie and Julia. Depending on the choice, the pool scene on the Day 15 will be between Ellie and Julia or between Ellie, Julia and Elena. That's why Lust & Passion is taking special care of this scene.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
SPOILER ALERT!!

The pool scene will be done in two ways because will happen according to the option made by the player previously on Day 12. If the player chose Sophia to spy on the conversation between Ellie and Julia, it will depend on which option the player chose during the conversation between Ellie and Julia. Depending on the choice, the pool scene on the Day 15 will be between Ellie and Julia or between Ellie, Julia and Elena. That's why Lust & Passion is taking special care of this scene.
I know that:)But what will happen when we have 4 routes or 6?Shouldn't be Sophia the main focus of the game?

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I know that:)But what will happen when we have 4 routes or 6?Shouldn't be Sophia the main focus of the game?
But this scene will be focused on Sophia, since it deals with the awakening of her voyeurism and lesbianism. In this part of the story we will have exactly the theme of voyeurism and lesbianism, which may be important in future choice of game for Sophia.

I agree that the game is extending too much in choices, but, the good thing about the game is exactly that, having choices for all players' fantasies. That's exactly what the author is wanting with his project.

Besides, Ellie is an important character in the game, that means in the future we can maybe expect his own history. Just my guess.

Reactions: datastorm3600

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
But this scene will be focused on Sophia, since it deals with the awakening of her voyeurism and lesbianism. In this part of the story we will have exactly the theme of voyeurism and lesbianism, which may be important in future choice of game for Sophia.

I agree that the game is extending too much in choices, but, the good thing about the game is exactly that, having choices for all players' fantasies. That's exactly what the author is wanting with his project.

Besides, Ellie is an important character in the game, that means in the future we can maybe expect his own history. Just my guess.
My biggest concern is that the game in that speed is going for 6-7 years before ending.I know that to some extent I will be happy to be with the game for that long but let's face it.What is the chance such a project to reach the promised end?
Even a game like DmD that makes several times more money can't say that we will have a third chapter in 2020-2021.

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
My biggest concern is that the game in that speed is going for 6-7 years before ending.I know that to some extent I will be happy to be with the game for that long but let's face it.What is the chance such a project to reach the promised end?
Even a game like DmD that makes several times more money can't say that we will have a third chapter in 2020-2021.
If it takes that much time to finish the game, no matter the quality of writing and renders, a lot of people are going to loose interest. When I first discovered A Song of Ice and Fire by JRR Martin back in 2002 I red first three tomes in a heartbeat than I waited for the next one for three years and read that one in heartbeat too. But than he took six years to finish fifth tome and even though I red that one too I had already lost interest in the series by that point. Now it's almost seven years and next tome is nowhere near completion, and frankly I don't even care if he finishes the series or not. I think it would be reasonable to expect that AWAM would be finished somewhere around mid to late 2020 max.

Reactions: Rahu

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
If it takes that much time to finish the game, no matter the quality of writing and renders, a lot of people are going to loose interest. When I first discovered A Song of Ice and Fire by JRR Martin back in 2002 I red first three tomes in a heartbeat than I waited for the next one for three years and read that one in heartbeat too. But than he took six years to finish fifth tome and even though I red that one too I had already lost interest in the series by that point. Now it's almost seven years and next tome is nowhere near completion, and frankly I don't even care if he finishes the series or not. I think it would be reasonable to expect that AWAM would be finished somewhere around mid to late 2020 max.
No way that to happen.You are talking for 1 playable day each month.For last 6 months we get 2 and half days.

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
No way that to happen.You are talking for 1 playable day each month.For last 6 months we get 2 and half days.
Yeah I'm aware of that. I'm just thinking that dev will hire someone to help him or maybe has some other plan to speed things up because I really don't see anyone spending 6-7 years, as you suggested, on one project.

Reactions: datastorm3600
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes