lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
i wonder if bennett fuck one of his student.maybe we can used that to blackmail him .karma is a bitch:eazyHype:. any way that asswhole is not getting any of my sophia.:mad:

Reactions: Hlextor

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
i wonder if bennett fuck one of his student.maybe we can used that to blackmail him .karma is a bitch:eazyHype:. any way that asswhole is not getting any of my sophia.:mad:
It sounds familiar, just like Jefferson in Life Strange. Maybe Bennett has his own perversions too.:D

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
I Like this idea, as i think Bennett is at worst a misogynist like a certain President :WutFace: or at least i fuck johnny like some of his students, either way, i also took an instant dislike to the slimy creep. Likewise the principle, HUG ME WELCOME!!! What a school Dylan goes to!! but Sophia should really get another job and move Dylan elsewhere, even it is some distance away from North side and South side ?? who needs it ?? Get out of there girl and get a job at an all girls School/College, where your Lesbian thoughts can run wild. :happyblush But no underage incest or paedophilia in the game please!!! Naughty peeping by Sophia and masturbating over gymslip Girls i can handle. Just last year Girls in College or 6th form College in the UK, but all Adults for any sex!!! :evilsmile: Is this a realistic goal in this game ??
I don't think realism is a goal in any of these kind of games, well at least in the majority. This is pure fiction where pretty much anything is possible. What is good about AWAM is that everything is avoidable, so you can choose what path you want to follow.

We'll see when his secrets come into the light. I'm sure that dev has a good plan on how to deal with Bennett threat.

Reactions: datastorm3600

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I don't think realism is a goal in any of these kind of games, well at least in the majority. This is pure fiction where pretty much anything is possible. What is good about AWAM is that everything is avoidable, so you can choose what path you want to follow.

We'll see when his secrets come into the light. I'm sure that dev has a good plan on how to deal with Bennett threat.
Haha,I know what some guys here will say is avoidable too:)
Sex.

Reactions: ThunderStruck

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Probably all thing in Dylan's performance at school. To touch Sophia for her tits and much more, he will learn well. And Sophia will not have to go on dates with Bennett. It will be awesome!

I definitely have to ask the author when we see Sophia in red lingerie again.:p
can you ask when we are going to see ellie breasts:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: (and soccer mom too but i know not soon:'()

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
It sounds familiar, just like Jefferson in Life Strange. Maybe Bennett has his own perversions too.:D
I think he is a "Dominator". That explain why his personality is so "agressive" and always looking for controlling Sophia. Example: The guy "demand" Sophia to wear something more "sensual" to the next encounter. Too obvious for me.:pensive::confused:

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018

I agree that most things are avoidable, and this guy i really want Sophia to avoid like the plague!! If i had my say in this VN, i would have had Liam piss off to the crappy city alone first, get the house all straight including all the alterations he had done after they moved (idiot), and leave the Family in their nice little town in a safe environment, and they could visit to see for themselves the truth of where they might live. Nice house, (no en suite!!!!! really!!) but a very dangerous city outside the fashionable centre, and not sure how far out they live, but certainly the suburbs. They could easily have stayed over at her sisters mansion before hand, perhaps during the summer break, and Patricia would have told Sophia the truth of the crappy city and her friend she keeps in her bag, and why!

On a personal note: This i should have done when i took my Wife to another Country, seduced by the far better all year round weather and lower household bills and super exchange rate then, but not aware of the higher crime on the urbanizations, :disappointed: that´s a fault of my poor research before hand. But Liam had a great job to go to and appears that was his main motivator, and never thought of his Families safety it would seem.​

In the game i might have to go back to an earlier save in order to take a different path, but that's how these games and VN works, right?. So maybe i will go right back to the flight when the new update drops and take a "good Wife" path, but miss out on the naughty stuff later in the game!!! OH NOOOOO!!!! decisions decisions!!!

If i take several paths, save them at the choices, and see through the next update, it will probably take me weeks to do all that assuming i do nothing else! Then i have all the other games and VN to do the same with, oh my sore head!!
i need to get out more!

... unfortunately not.
View attachment 168622

... but a lot of renders means at the same time we can longer enjoy the scene
The VN update will be ready when its ready as Hlextor here has intimated, we all want regular updates, but the truth is we also want good quality renders, lots of them, choices and a good story line, and that all takes time people. Its like software updates on you beloved PC, we all want the latest and greatest, but bug free and tested, and quite often they push out buggy software that pisses you off, so don't push these VN DEVs to go that route please! lets keep these VN good quality :cool::cool::cool:

To the AWAM DEVs, please keep up this good work. and even though Sophia is a little frustrated at the moment. We all know she will get all she wants at some point :cool:

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
can you ask when we are going to see ellie breasts:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: (and soccer mom too but i know not soon:'()
I have high hopes for a next shower with Ellie. In the end, Sophia had already tried to spy on her daughter in the dressing room, where could be a little seen her boob. It's time to see everything:p:happyblush

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
In the game i might have to go back to an earlier save in order to take a different path, but that's how these games and VN works, right?. So maybe i will go right back to the flight when the new update drops and take a "good Wife" path, but miss out on the naughty stuff later in the game!!! OH NOOOOO!!!! decisions decisions!!!

If i take several paths, save them at the choices, and see through the next update, it will probably take me weeks to do all that assuming i do nothing else! Then i have all the other games and VN to do the same with, oh my sore head!!
i need to get out more!
I personally have 3 playthroughs, first is full filthy route, second is good wife route and third one is more of a selective filthy route where I mainly focus on Sophia's relationship with Dylan, Ellie, Patricia and rest of the girls.

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
I personally have 3 playthroughs, first is full filthy route, second is good wife route and third one is more of a selective filthy route where I mainly focus on Sophia's relationship with Dylan, Ellie, Patricia and rest of the girls.
Looks like a good strategy, and i still have more to learn with these VN, as i am still wet behind the ears in all this. So looks like i should take your lead here, and start afresh with my best games first, and do as you do, and then i have many options. I want a good MC route, but also want a filthy one, OH HELP!!!!!!!

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes