armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yeah first sex scene will be with a girl the dev said that, yes we are talking playable days not in game days so we are at what playable day 8 if not mistaken so first sex scene let's say around day 20 with a gal so with a man around day 25(keep dreamin' of sex at day 15 buddy), damn man that's a fucking long way, bah need to put myself in cryogenic sleep:))
We just done playable day 7.And yes we can expect day 15-18 for with woman and day 18-20 for with man.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
We just done playable day 7.And yes we can expect day 15-18 for with woman and day 18-20 for with man.
Well i hope you are right and i'm wrong, i'm more pessimistic, although even day 15 is so so far away in this game..

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well i hope you are right and i'm wrong, i'm more pessimistic, although even day 15 is so so far away in this game..
Well it depends what we will get in the future.4 or 6 playable days per year.With 6 we are looking for early/mid 2020 for sex.With 4 days per year no early than start of 2021

mariusbern

Aug 6, 2017
Well it depends what we will get in the future.4 or 6 playable days per year.With 6 we are looking for early/mid 2020 for sex.With 4 days per year no early than start of 2021
That sounds super crazy, this waiting killing. Nooooo!
Rather we get tired of waiting, than we will get something real, because other games develops faster and games are more and more released with very good quality of renders.

bsr2

Apr 11, 2018
This game has more potential out of any game I have played on here. I just think someone else who has experience should take over this game. Updates are slower then molasses and more sexual situations is a must. We dont play games on here to be teased, we play them for 1 reason....

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
This game has more potential out of any game I have played on here. I just think someone else who has experience should take over this game. Updates are slower then molasses and more sexual situations is a must. We dont play games on here to be teased, we play them for 1 reason....
I don't think it's that much on the experience side as much as it is that he works alone, plus add hardware limitations in that equation. High quality renders he provides take time to render, if he had at least one more person to help him (not to mention the whole team) and another PC for rendering that would considerably shorten the time needed to complete and release updates.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I don't think it's that much on the experience side as much as it is that he works alone, plus add hardware limitations in that equation. High quality renders he provides take time to render, if he had at least one more person to help him (not to mention the whole team) and another PC for rendering that would considerably shorten the time needed to complete and release updates.
Actualy if we don't have 30+ characters introduced in this 1 year,that will speed up the process.Even he admitted that it was a mistake to go with so many characters.

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
Actualy if we don't have 30+ characters introduced in this 1 year,that will speed up the process.Even he admitted that it was a mistake to go with so many characters.
I hear you. But since he has script already prepared he would have to rework it and that also take time. Unless he leaves the script as it is and just cuts some scenes that main story can go without (like those side jobs or something similar). Though I would still prefer for him to find someone to help him.

Reactions: Apk_Khan

Apk_Khan

Nov 4, 2018
well, an awesome game .. I loved this above all other ... desperately waiting for the full story. the thing I loved in this episode is when Sophia taking shower in GYM and go for the shampoo, wish upon selecting run back there should be some exposure or touching by the meaty GYM guys not all but just a little to tease the gamers. :) Please update full story...

Reactions: Mikk88

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I hear you. But since he has script already prepared he would have to rework it and that also take time. Unless he leaves the script as it is and just cuts some scenes that main story can go without (like those side jobs or something similar). Though I would still prefer for him to find someone to help him.
Well he obviously is making rework because let's face it.There is no way to have 30+ possible LI for Sophia especialy with so much attention to details.If every character will need 10+ updates to be full fledged we are talking for at least 100 updates.

chocolate

Oct 27, 2017
I agree with most of you, that is too early for sex. But i think not to early for sex between wife and husband. Now i dont know how many days is playable. 8? And only blowjob? Poor husband.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I agree with most of you, that is too early for sex. But i think not to early for sex between wife and husband. Now i dont know how many days is playable. 8? And only blowjob? Poor husband.
7 days,and Liam is the one refusing.Next year there will be a sex with husband.Not mandatory:)Probably at the end of playable day 9,something like 4 updates from now,5 months??

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
playable day 16 sex with the husband and day 11 our very first lesbian hot scene .i dont know it is sophia or ellie.

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
Well he obviously is making rework because let's face it.There is no way to have 30+ possible LI for Sophia especialy with so much attention to details.If every character will need 10+ updates to be full fledged we are talking for at least 100 updates.
and judging by the time taken by every update (1.5 month) we'll get to the end after 150 months (12.5 years)that's crazy :test3:. even now we are supposed to get 30 playable days. every day needs 2 half updates. which means every playable day needs more than 3 month to be implemented. so, 90 months for the whole game...almost 7 years. this is madness o_O

Reactions: legolasbaler

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
and judging by the time taken by every update (1.5 month) we'll get to the end after 150 months (12.5 years)that's crazy :test3:. even now we are supposed to get 30 playable days. every day needs 2 half updates. which means every playable day needs more than 3 month to be implemented. so, 90 months for the whole game...almost 7 years. this is madness o_O
Don't worry 1 year is done,DmD is 2 years and SU 3 years already:)

Reactions: Jude6

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Playable day 9 is sex with husband,actual day 16 in the game:)
are you sure?Day 16 (playable day 9):

Morning:

1) "Sophia/Dylan/Sam" - Event

2) Start of the actual teacher storyline (Sophia)

Morning/Noon:

1) "Sam" -Event

2) Sophia looks for a second side job (internet)

3) 3rd working day at the nursing home (choosable side job)

Noon/Afternoon:

1) First time at the beach! "Sophia/Dylan" - Event + "Sophia/Carl" - Event

If the "Sophia/Dylan" event takes place, depends on an important decision a few days before!!!

2) Home again. "Sophia/Sam" - Event

Evening:

1) "Sophia/Liam" - Event (you'll meet a new important character)

2) "Sophia/Ellie/Patricia" - Event (Filthy route)

Reactions: dima1986

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Well... No nut 7 years begins now :test:

Apk_Khan

Nov 4, 2018
Dear anyone i played the game and its up to 14th day and to be continued .. i missed the opera night sex with liam and subway groping act with thugs ... its version 6 i have ... can any 1 help how to open these 2 acts ..

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes