Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Dear anyone i played the game and its up to 14th day and to be continued .. i missed the opera night sex with liam and subway groping act with thugs ... its version 6 i have ... can any 1 help how to open these 2 acts ..
For the husband scene you need to be on a good wife path and for the subway act you need to ignore the thugs on the street. If I remember correctly; if you have a lot of good wife points, she will ignore the automatically.

Reactions: Apk_Khan

Apk_Khan

Nov 4, 2018
For the husband scene you need to be on a good wife path and for the subway act you need to ignore the thugs on the street. If I remember correctly; if you have a lot of good wife points, she will ignore the automatically.
thanks a lot, PETRO will try that an update.
By the way any news on the next continuity of game?

Matt1

Nov 4, 2017
3 scenes.sophiaxdylan bikini deal
ellieXjulia
elliexjuliaXelena.and he is working in another thing.
The point stands - this is getting a little ridiculous. A least last month there was the 1 week personal vacation and some sort of other personal "emergency."

Reactions: Ōba

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
3 scenes.sophiaxdylan bikini deal
ellieXjulia
elliexjuliaXelena.and he is working in another thing.
3 scenes,right

Day 15 (playable day 8):

Morning:

1) "Dylan/Sophia" - Event (Bikini Deal)

2) "Ellie/Julia/(Elena)" - Event (At the pool)

Noon:

1) "Sophia/Ellie/Patricia" - Event

Let's hope tha update after that will be done much much faster.After all it will be only 2 scenes

Evening:

1) "Sophia/Dylan" - Event

2) Another "choosable", alternative Event

But after that I'm not sure he can make playable day 9 and 10 in only 2 updates each.
9 scenes for day 9
10 scenes for day 10

Speedy1505

Jul 1, 2018
I keep asking myself one important question:
Why does Sophia always look like she's about to cry?
Basically, I never see you smiling or otherwise scvhhawing in any other way...

Reactions: crisbr

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
I keep asking myself one important question:
Why does Sophia always look like she's about to cry?
Basically, I never see you smiling or otherwise scvhhawing in any other way...
Think it's just her face that has a bit of a natural sadness to her. You have seen her smile quite a bit.

Reactions: datastorm3600

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
good question.he will need 3 months for the more long days?
Actualy he need 3 months for this day with 5 scenes,maybe even more.If the day will have 10 scenes/some will be short of course/ I can't see 3 months to be enought.Unless he makes this his actual work and not just a hobby.

Narnia123

Apr 29, 2018
good question.he will need 3 months for the more long days?
As i see it, Lust & Passion is just ripping off money from people. No updates for ages, and he takes longer and longer for each update. Had some expectations in the start, now it just feels odd, and the fact that some people still support him fully on his patreon is mind blowing. Even after all those excuses he has made and not being able to keep his words. Kinda describes the level of this dev. Not that professional as he think of himself. At the start i considered to support him myself, but i dont think thats a reality anymore.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
As i see it, Lust & Passion is just ripping off money from people. No updates for ages, and he takes longer and longer for each update. Had some expectations in the start, now it just feels odd, and the fact that some people still support him on his patreon is mind blowing. Even after all those excuses he has made and not being able to keep his words. Kinda describes the level of this dev. Not that professional as he think of himself
dude last upgrade was in october.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
still late september...so
Dude, he's obviously behind with the updates, (not that i really care much) but at some point he said that he's gonna update half a day per month cuz 1 full day is too much for him in one month, now he can't do that either, again i really don't care when he update the game, maybe if i was a patreon i would care, but c'mon let's be real and not pretend that he's doing a great job regarding the updates schedule...

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
Dude, he's obviously behind with the updates, (not that i really care much) but at some point he said that he's gonna update half a day per month cuz 1 full day is too much for him in one month, now he can't do that either, again i really don't care when he update the game, maybe if i was a patreon i would care, but c'mon let's be real and not pretend that he's doing a great job regarding the updates schedule...
Totally agree, and regarding to a lot of other dev, he's / She's not the worth about the time of the updates for now.
And as a Pirate, i wait quietly, just enjoying it free.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes