yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
2) Release period of Vers. 0.065: Between the 13th and 16th of Nov.!
This release date can be interpereted as November 16 at 1 minute before midnight German time. L&P always uses up a whole deadline.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Fine! :) Two questions.
Who again is Elena? Last update it’s long ago, can’t remember her and
my login data for downloading on his site are the same as patreon? Or do we get these data as soon as there is a download available?

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
my login data for downloading on his site are the same as patreon? Or do we get these data as soon as there is a download available?
Day two, noon event when Sophia picks up Ellie from her dance class.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Thanks, @farrah. She is really hot. I guess we’ll see an awesome threesome with Ellie, Julia and Elena :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: farrah

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Someone we can hopefully fuck later in the game:)
I know she is not this Elena/my favorite/ but still.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Shadde03

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
wait ellie and elena are girlfriends?:pokerFace:
Alyssa now is vip?she has a exclusive picture in the site
on day 12 .so in day 11 the lesbian scene is ellie X elena?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
didnt know about Elena at all and that she's Ellies gf? right now its quite uninteresting anyway, the game need to get started before i can enjoy any other character. right now its a everlasting prologue.

Reactions: fakerdude

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
I came to the conclusion that the event with Ellie and Julia alone at the pool is just redundant.
Haha redundant he says, he realised that is too much work for two paths, basically for a side character so is not much useless as much as time consuming...

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Haha redundant he says, he realised that is too much work for two paths, basically for a side character so is not much useless as much as time consuming...
My guess is this is the same thing like the 3 jobs in DmD.Mr.Dots wanted to add 2 other jobs to ch.1.But instead of 1-2 updates in the end was clear that he will need maybe 4-5 or even more updates to bring them.Of course fans are against that-to put on hold the game for months just to release alternative paths.So that idea was scrapped.I think same goes here.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
wait ellie and elena are girlfriends?:pokerFace:
Alyssa now is vip?she has a exclusive picture in the site
on day 12 .so in day 11 the lesbian scene is ellie X elena?
Maybe the right thing to say "girl friends"(separated) and not "girlfriend"(together). There is a difference between these two terms. Well, at least that's how my understanding of English says, but English is not my original language, so I don't known if it is right.

Reactions: GmFn1869
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes