satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
I agree .. and well it should be like that
No she won't end up like that, from what the dev said, she will have a lesbo adventure and she will cheat her husband with one guy, different persons on different routes but i don't believe you will be able to bang 10 guys on the same path, each will have their own stories with the MC, at least that's how i see things and that's what the dev let to be understood...

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016

Content: 313 new renders spread over 5 events!

one pool event with Ellie, Julia and Elena. I've put a lot of effort in it and it consists of 173 renders!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So if I get it right, a total of 313 renders in over 5 events...
1 event => 173 Renders

Meaning

+4 Events with 140 Renders? Meaning around 35 renders IF it's 4 events.

I Like his renders but spread the renders more in events then

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So if I get it right, a total of 313 renders in over 5 events...
1 event => 173 Renders

Meaning

+4 Events with 140 Renders? Meaning around 35 renders IF it's 4 events.

I Like his renders but spread the renders more in events then
In some of the updates we have events with only 3-4 renders:)

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
5 events ok 3 we know the bikini deal , the pool scene and dylan soccer game.the other two i got no clue.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
I guess we’ll see an awesome threesome with Ellie, Julia and Elena
Hopefully. But my interpretation of this development is that Julia was truly meant to be attached to Elena, instead of being a meaningful possible non-incest love interest for Ellie. Which sucks a bit.

Apk_Khan

Nov 4, 2018
No she won't end up like that, from what the dev said, she will have a lesbo adventure and she will cheat her husband with one guy, different persons on different routes but i don't believe you will be able to bang 10 guys on the same path, each will have their own stories with the MC, at least that's how i see things and that's what the dev let to be understood...
agree should be different stories with all encounters, so it will make the game interesting and but at least whom so ever she is having interaction in the game should have her at any point in the game.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hello guys
Does this game contain incest?
What relationship incest?
brother and sister?
father and daughter?
mother and son?

KRuger

Oct 17, 2017
Where did you saw that ? Because there is no news about release date at all.... and i am not going to be surprised if he release the new version at the end of this month. And this happen very often!!!

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017

1) Please check your e-mail account with which you registered here. Check also the spam folder! If there's nothing at all then check it a little bit later again. When the next update 0.065 is ready (next week) you'll get another e-mail with all information!
2) Release period of Vers. 0.065: Between the 13th and 16th of Nov.!

Content: 313 new renders spread over 5 events!

I made an important change in the script! Ellie will automatically inform Julia on day 12 about her girlfriend Elena now. So there will be only one pool event with Ellie, Julia and Elena. I've put a lot of effort in it and it consists of 173 renders! After thorough considerations I came to the conclusion that the event with Ellie and Julia alone at the pool is just redundant.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where did you saw that ? Because there is no news about release date at all.... and i am not going to be surprised if he release the new version at the end of this month. And this happen very often!!!
You welcome!

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes