Sagar Krishna

Mar 19, 2018
I'm missing this game so much!! Has been my favourite since I started playing VN games.. I know its worth to wait for the update.. But now I think I really missing the fun!!

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Sayyy back on the 1st page katgza asked if CGs were wanted for upload, I've been unable to find the answer if there was one. I have unRen but I'm unsure if that can be used on this format. Can some help with either answer plz?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
His website does not look trustworthy at all, more like a scamming/phishing site (no HTTPS etc.). The password resetting option redirect you to a Russian-written subdomain?! :oops:

Its been mentioned in this thread that Dev is a German citizen. If it is true, and he operates his website within of German borders (lives in Germany, creates the the game in Germany, use a German bank account for crowdfunding (Patreon), etc.), he might break the law by operating his website.

The German laws (EU-DSGVO) are very strict in the matter of providing a legal notice/copyright (Impressum) for "business websites". A competitor (other Dev-Team) could use this to issue a warning to LaP, and he might have to take down his website (best case) and/or to pay a fine (between € 1.000 and € 100.000). As long as he use Patreon as his distribution platform he is covered by their copyright note and does not need his own.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes