Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Hello guys
Does this game contain incest?
What relationship incest?
brother and sister?
father and daughter?
mother and son?
Corruption? I wish, right now it doesn't even have a sex scene, not even with her own husband, the most I've seen so far was a bj, correct me if I'm wrong guys, hopefully, we'll be getting more on the next update, but that's exactly what we say in between each update
, but the renders are magnificent, especially the ones of the birds and the bees

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Corruption? I wish, right now it doesn't even have a sex scene, not even with her own husband, the most I've seen so far was a bj, correct me if I'm wrong guys, hopefully, we'll be getting more on the next update, but that's exactly what we say in between each update
, but the renders are magnificent, especially the ones of the birds and the bees
Sex with husband in 3 updates.Probably around Vallentine's day

Reactions: bobbo69

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
mom/daughter and mom/son yes. brother/sister we don´t know.
Think he teased brother/sister with one scene where you can not lock the door when he is in the shower. Remember L&P mention that the moment will play a factor into something in the future.

Reactions: Jude6

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Everyone also seems to be forgetting the sister/sister action developing between MC and Patricia
We are not forgetting,but sadly that will happen towards the end of the game,something like playable day 25.We just finish day 7 so it's a long wait.Probably at least 2 years,maybe even 3-4 if we get half day per month-month and a half.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Think he teased brother/sister with one scene where you can not lock the door when he is in the shower. Remember L&P mention that the moment will play a factor into something in the future.
Internally, that variable is named Vengeance or something. So I'm not expecting it to be titillating. ;)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I couldn't care less what he is going to see.

I want him to fuck her and fondle her, and fuck her some more till she cant stand anymore ;]

But I guess I can settle for voyur just for the next update ;]
I can see that be a thing,but after at least 10 more playable days.Sadly that means we have to wait for 2020.
173 renders are only for the pool scene.
maybe a treesome with sophia,patricia and carl.
Yeah good mushrooms you use:)

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
WAIT anyone else realise this game has been out for more than a year and we still havent seen one sex scene
they has been sex scenes in this game. if u not found them then that's on you.but don't cry that they is no sex in a game that has sex. if you cant find it

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes