Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
Yeah but if not mistaken that october update should've been the september one, so...
As stated at the end of september but got delayed because he wanted to give animation a try and it took longer then he had expected and was released a few days later. So it's not like things are delayed by months like Gumdrop but talking about days which is fine since he is atleast open about it when things are delayed and explains himself.
As one of his higher level patreons I do not mind it as long as he keeps the communications going and doesn't go into Gumdrop level of delay.
I know he isn't doing this full time(hopefully one day he will) so I don't hold him to the same standards to someone that does this full time because sometimes real life will interfer.
And I fully expect a further delay after the next one because of christmas time. If he can get the 0.07 out before christmas I will be pleased.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017

The last tests are ongoing for the very important thing besides the new release!
I'll update this post later today and tell you the release date of 0.065 and more.

Matt1

Nov 4, 2017

The last tests are ongoing for the very important thing besides the new release!
I'll update this post later today and tell you the release date of 0.065 and more.
LOL. Let me guess - it is very highly probable that it will be released in 10 days. In the meantime, some fluff messages regarding the release.

Reactions: datastorm3600

Jeale

Oct 2, 2018
boring game. nothing happen. no story. It´s just the same thing ,diffrent location again and again. She goes somewhere there are a few bullys screaming hey sey lady :) Best is grind friendship with ur own kids. starts by 0. how wirred is that 0 . should it not like 70 from 100.anyway that´s not how it normaly works. things like this happen , just like that. But with just like that, the story get much shorter, and i don´t think he got another story in stock.

Reactions: Latecomer and fbass

Jeale

Oct 2, 2018
It makes $48k a year...even taking off the expenses for hardware and daz3d models I think that's a pretty good amount.
And updates take longer and longer.- means he is working less and less on it. if he spend money for hardware at all. i dont think so. because it would speed up. only i see, i gets less every time

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
As stated at the end of september but got delayed because he wanted to give animation a try and it took longer then he had expected and was released a few days later. So it's not like things are delayed by months like Gumdrop but talking about days which is fine since he is atleast open about it when things are delayed and explains himself.
As one of his higher level patreons I do not mind it as long as he keeps the communications going and doesn't go into Gumdrop level of delay.
I know he isn't doing this full time(hopefully one day he will) so I don't hold him to the same standards to someone that does this full time because sometimes real life will interfer.
And I fully expect a further delay after the next one because of christmas time. If he can get the 0.07 out before christmas I will be pleased.
I will be happy even if we get 0.070 after Christmas but before New Year.After all it will be only two scenes so we can hope for that.This way he at least will keep the new shedule/is this the new plan?/ half day per 45 days.

1) "Sophia/Dylan" - Event

2) Another "choosable", alternative Event

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
And updates take longer and longer.- means he is working less and less on it. if he spend money for hardware at all. i dont think so. because it would speed up. only i see, i gets less every time
Well, that's fine.
Gumdrop Games also promised: when I gather 3000 - Full-time investment in development is truly a pivotal point for this project. I’m giving you a clear message about how to make it. If this becomes my work, crystal clarity will be achievable.
I scored 12,000 (well deserved), only the work stopped altogether, apparently there is no time - you have to spend money.:cool:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Why do you play a boring game?

Have you done a lot of games?
I'm not sure he even play the game.Probably hold Ctrl and skip scenes?
We all wish devs have the games as their job resulting in bigger and faster updates.
But in reality it is hard to see that happen.It's not only the money.Also how you will say to your mother,wife,son?
Yeah I am working on lesbian,NTR,incest,shota,bestiality etc game.
I'm sure that 1 year from now AWAM,JOHN and HL will be way better:)Just see DmD,SmS,TT and SU.

Jeale

Oct 2, 2018
Why do you play a boring game?

Have you done a lot of games?
simple i like the character so far and i wanna see where it goes. if it goes one day. the other point. give me the right hadware and i do it in 3 monts whats there right now. because if i do some i do it right. means full time.8 h 5days a week. make 160h/ month.believe it or not. your choice

Narnia123

Apr 29, 2018
simple i like the character so far and i wanna see where it goes. if it goes one day. the other point. give me the right hadware and i do it in 3 monts whats there right now. because if i do some i do it right. means full time.8 h 5days a week. make 160h/ month.believe it or not. your choice
He even said, when he got a better hardware which he has now, he would work faster. It doesnt seem right

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

nice finally some news.

Jeale

Oct 2, 2018
I'm not sure he even play the game.Probably hold Ctrl and skip scenes?
We all wish devs have the games as their job resulting in bigger and faster updates.
But in reality it is hard to see that happen.It's not only the money.Also how you will say to your mother,wife,son?
Yeah I am working on lesbian,NTR,incest,shota,bestiality etc game.
I'm sure that 1 year from now AWAM,JOHN and HL will be way better:)Just see DmD,SmS,TT and SU.
It`s just a game. it´s like write/read a book or make/watch a movie. just a story. so nothig to worrie about. and i play it. iam not talk some i did not played

Reactions: armion82

jacksparrow

Apr 18, 2017

My guess is: he's building a website where you can play online with connection to Patreon database via API ... so he can check if user has right to play or not based on his patronage level. Owing his own website MAYBE makes things easier with Patreon censorship

fernandopoo

May 22, 2017
As I have already said several times, I like the game. I am one of these who are looking forward every now and then for a new update.
And I have been wondering, would it be great if f95 provides us users with a estimated calendar for every game (or at least the most followed ones) in the very first page of the website? a calendar that would be fullfilled by the devs themselves (so the moderators could gave the uploaders the chance to show their plans directly). I know it sounds tricky and supose hard work for the already overworked staff here. I know too that you cannot asked for committment from people who don't get a dime from uploading their games here, and even if they are so kind to share their work sometimes cannot make their good intentions become real... but anyhow. From my selfish point of view, sometimes I would like to have a place to see in one moment when those gifts will arrived and not searching through forums to see it (and end with this kind of logical but still a bit annoying recurrent questions "when it will be the next update?"... )

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017

1) Please check your e-mail account with which you registered here. Check also the spam folder! If there's nothing at all then check it a little bit later again. When the next update 0.065 is ready (next week) you'll get another e-mail with all information!
2) Release period of Vers. 0.065: Between the 13th and 16th of Nov.!

Content: 313 new renders spread over 5 events!

I made an important change in the script! Ellie will automatically inform Julia on day 12 about her girlfriend Elena now. So there will be only one pool event with Ellie, Julia and Elena. I've put a lot of effort in it and it consists of 173 renders! After thorough considerations I came to the conclusion that the event with Ellie and Julia alone at the pool is just redundant.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes