Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Sophia growing to enjoy the tasks is a natural outcome of the storyline. Since this is a game of corruption, it only makes sense that she will embrace her corruption as the game goes on. I know that sucks for fans of blackmail, but what other choice is there? If the tasks continue to get more extreme, and she continues to hate them, you start to get into a murky area around consent- and L&P has said that he won't include assault or rape content. So that means that Sophia has to begin to enjoy the tasks and willingly embrace them.

But this does leave the game in a weird place story wise. The conflict with Aiden has been well established, so to turn it 180 degrees will be jarring. The only way it works is if it's slow, and if it's slow then that means the tasks can't be very extreme. In fact they almost need to be mundane or repetitive, or in a safe environment. How many times can Aiden make her dress inappropriately to work before the audience is bored? And since much of the storyline's eroticism comes from the in-school environment, I don't think constantly having Sophia and Aiden meet outside of school is a good solution.

So what should L&P do?

1. The first thing I would do is recon the idea of 15 tasks and make the number undefined. You could still do 15 tasks, but give yourself a way out if you can't think of more than 5 good tasks.

2. If you do cut the tasks down, it leaves room for a new storyline with Aiden. A new storyline with Aiden could give L&P the flexibility to do new things with the character.

3. Use this new storyline to better integrate Aiden and school into the rest of the story. To me, Aiden and Sophia's job at the school have felt unnecessarily isolated from the rest of the story. I'd like to see them integrated into the rest of the story with more interactions with Zack, Dylan, and Ellie at school. Sophia's time at the school is a really big part of her life, so I'd like to see it incorporated in bigger ways to connect more of the characters. Specifically with Aiden, he could be used as a true antagonist towards Dylan and Zack. There is definitely a fetish out there if Sophia is sleeping with her son's bully.

4. Let's define Aiden and his motivation. I'd like to get a better sense of what motivates Aiden and his end game with Sophia. If he's better incorporated into the broader story, I think that gives L&P more time to develop his character and make him more interesting.

That's how I would tweak Aiden's story for the better.
The problem integrating Ellie into any school storyline involving Dylan and co is that she goes to a completely different school.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I think the big question on Aiden's route is whether Sophia succumbs? And if so, when?

If it's too soon we'll have a sex slave which can be boring. And the moment doesn't seem to be too close judging by Sophia's upset after her 3rd task.

In the inner mechanics of sexual blackmail, I think the blackmailer wants the victim to admit to feeling pleasure, to make her admit to it.

What I mean by this is that I expect Aiden's tasks to put Sophia in a position to either admit or react unequivocally. Saying it on words I think will come later, but for Sophia to react driven by desire, sooner.
Right off the bat with the next update, we'll find out why we (even those of us less interested in Aiden's path) will be interested in the development of Aiden's path. I think L&P has a well thought out story here. Anyway, there should be an understandable reason why I click "continue with the task". :unsure:

I just wonder... if Dylan will soon no longer be the reason for blackmailing... will Sophia only do the tasks out of sheer horniness? Then it's not blackmailing anymore. The more she succumbs, Aiden won't have to force/ask her to do it anymore. She will do it gladly. Blackmailing?

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
The problem integrating Ellie into any school storyline involving Dylan and co is that she goes to a completely different school.
I was wondering about that because you never hear Ellie referenced as going to the same school. But I can't remember what the excuse was because she should go to the same school.

VanDarkBalls

Sep 17, 2021
Right off the bat with the next update, we'll find out why we (even those of us less interested in Aiden's path) will be interested in the development of Aiden's path. I think L&P has a well thought out story here. Anyway, there should be an understandable reason why I click "continue with the task". :unsure:

I just wonder... if Dylan will soon no longer be the reason for blackmailing... will Sophia only do the tasks out of sheer horniness? Then it's not blackmailing anymore. The more she succumbs, Aiden won't have to force/ask her to do it anymore. She will do it gladly. Blackmailing?
It seems quite natural to me to show how she smoothly becomes a depraved and interested in sex woman, this is, after all, a story about falling, if you follow the routes of corruption, on the other hand, even on these routes you may not agree to do something, which is also funny, I stopped Sam on my route, I chose the option over the fence. :D
It all depends on what we want to get, what kind of erotic adventure we end up getting.

Reactions: dolfe67

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
i play awam and don,t have cuckold with me. how do i get the way . please answer.
There are no scenes about cuckold, at least not yet. You can get the points as I explained in the post but, as of 0.150, there is only that dialogue about Mr Murray the postman that explicitly uses that variable. We don't know what those points will lead to in the future.

So much good convo today!
Even those espousing an opinion on Aiden's motivation and what his ultimate goal is are non-committal. We get a fair amount of "I think it's not lust but rather domination/humiliation" but the fact that even those invested in the Aiden route can't nail down why he's doing this is a sort of failing from L&P - not a major failure, but still a shortcoming. We know what Aiden is doing and the effect it has on Sophia but we really don't know why he's motivated to do this.
Speaking for myself, I said "it seems" to be humiliation because we only had 3 tasks so far and that's the idea they convey (even if the 3rd task is a bit borderline with the groping). We don't know how things will evolve in the next tasks, so I'd keep the door open. If the game had to stop here (god forbid! :) ) I'd admit and agree that something would be missing in this sense. Let's see where the next one will take us.

Let's step back and ask ourselves, on what planet does it occur to a 17/18 year old, who has just decided they want to sexually humiliate/dominate their teacher, that the best way to accomplish that is to beat up her son and then attempt to extort her into performing a bunch of individualized tasks in public.
I get your point and I partially agree. The only thing that I'd note is that he's not a "typical" 17/18 yo, he has a kind of criminal background and so it is not so completely "unrealistic" to have such behaviour. And, once more, that's why IMO it would be interesting to develop a little bit more the character with his past background: it could be a chance to better describe his actions and motivation and make it more "believable" (although we are still talking about fiction).
(incidentally, IIRC since the removal of The Twist when he beat up Dylan he didn't know that he was Sophia's son, so it was not part of the plan)

Last edited:

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
Sophia growing to enjoy the tasks is a natural outcome of the storyline. Since this is a game of corruption, it only makes sense that she will embrace her corruption as the game goes on. I know that sucks for fans of blackmail, but what other choice is there? If the tasks continue to get more extreme, and she continues to hate them, you start to get into a murky area around consent- and L&P has said that he won't include assault or rape content. So that means that Sophia has to begin to enjoy the tasks and willingly embrace them.

But this does leave the game in a weird place story wise. The conflict with Aiden has been well established, so to turn it 180 degrees will be jarring. The only way it works is if it's slow, and if it's slow then that means the tasks can't be very extreme. In fact they almost need to be mundane or repetitive, or in a safe environment. How many times can Aiden make her dress inappropriately to work before the audience is bored? And since much of the storyline's eroticism comes from the in-school environment, I don't think constantly having Sophia and Aiden meet outside of school is a good solution.

So what should L&P do?

1. The first thing I would do is recon the idea of 15 tasks and make the number undefined. You could still do 15 tasks, but give yourself a way out if you can't think of more than 5 good tasks.

2. If you do cut the tasks down, it leaves room for a new storyline with Aiden. A new storyline with Aiden could give L&P the flexibility to do new things with the character.

3. Use this new storyline to better integrate Aiden and school into the rest of the story. To me, Aiden and Sophia's job at the school have felt unnecessarily isolated from the rest of the story. I'd like to see them integrated into the rest of the story with more interactions with Zack, Dylan, and Ellie at school. Sophia's time at the school is a really big part of her life, so I'd like to see it incorporated in bigger ways to connect more of the characters. Specifically with Aiden, he could be used as a true antagonist towards Dylan and Zack. There is definitely a fetish out there if Sophia is sleeping with her son's bully.

4. Let's define Aiden and his motivation. I'd like to get a better sense of what motivates Aiden and his end game with Sophia. If he's better incorporated into the broader story, I think that gives L&P more time to develop his character and make him more interesting.

That's how I would tweak Aiden's story for the better.
Best way to handle Aiden's storyline is with the delete button.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Is the gallery glitched? because even though I saw the gym shower and the massage scenes they didn't unlock. I know I can view them either way but it bugs me a bit that I saw them in my playthrough but they're still locked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On which platform do you play?
Can you post your "persistent" file?

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019

Dylan will no longer be the reason, no blackmail, if we choose to ask Morello for help, and in order to do that it's mandatory that she show Larry her ass. It's a little weird, it means the less prude Sophia is, the easier it is to get rid of Aiden. I'd even go so far as to say the sluttier she is the easier she gets rid of Aiden.

Last edited:

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Dylan will no longer be the reason, no blackmail, if we choose to ask Morello for help, and in order to do that it's mandatory that she show Larry her ass. It's a little weird, it means the less prude Sophia is, the easier it is to get rid of Aiden. I'd even go so far as to say the sluttier she is the easier she gets rid of Aiden.
She will most likely use Morello to finish the tasks in a "comfortable way," as L&P once called it. But she apparently has to make a thoughtful decision to do so. Larry? Could be.

What I'm getting at is, if she/we continues the tasks, Dylan may still be the reason in the 4th or 5th task. She will say that to herself as an alibi... but the more she succumbs to Aiden, Dylan no longer makes sense to see him as the reason for blackmailing her. She is then so depraved, that she loves to do the tasks.

roro

May 29, 2017
I was wondering about that because you never hear Ellie referenced as going to the same school. But I can't remember what the excuse was because she should go to the same school.
If I remember correctly, they tried to register Dylan to the same school with Ellie, but his grades were bad and he didn't qualify. I believe it is told during the game's introduction, when they're sitting in the airplane on their way to San-Alejo.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
She will most likely use Morello to finish the tasks in a "comfortable way," as L&P once called it. But she apparently has to make a thoughtful decision to do so. Larry? Could be.

What I'm getting at is, if she/we continues the tasks, Dylan may still be the reason in the 4th or 5th task. She will say that to herself as an alibi... but the more she succumbs to Aiden, Dylan no longer makes sense to see him as the reason for blackmailing her. She is then so depraved, that she loves to do the tasks.
"She is then so depraved, that she loves to do the tasks."

Guys, I love it when someone writes sentences like that. The woman is blackmailed, she feels polluted and humiliated at the moment. My / our decisions have brought Sophia this far and will continue to do so. But now someone writes she is "depraved" because at some point she enjoys the sex that has to be done during the chores. We don't want to see that Sophia resists, that's why we lead her deeper and deeper into the rabbit hole, and if she is exactly the person we always wanted and fulfills our wishes then we call the woman "depraved". Folks, I know that this is not a forum that fights for the rights of women but when I read such sentences I throw up - and disagree.

Atton563

Co-Developer of Elite Garden
Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
If I remember correctly, they tried to register Dylan to the same school with Ellie, but his grades were bad and he didn't qualify. I believe it is told during the game's introduction, when they're sitting in the airplane on their way to San-Alejo.
I thought it was because Ellie was a cheerleader and her school has the best team in the city.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I thought it was because Ellie was a cheerleader and her school has the best team in the city.
I believe in the scene with Patricia in the park it's mentioned that in terms of athleticism, it's Ellie, then Sophia, Patricia, Dylan then Liam.

So her skills as a cheerleader also were a factor in getting into the ideal school

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I believe in the scene with Patricia in the park it's mentioned that in terms of athleticism, it's Ellie, then Sophia, Patricia, Dylan then Liam.

So her skills as a cheerleader also were a factor in getting into the ideal school
I wonder if, in hindsight, it was a missed opportunity for L&P to send Ellie to a different school. I don't mean this as another complaint, just a 20/20 hindsight sort of thing.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
lol this is probably annoying for you but it's not letting me post it here or do I just gotta compress it using 7zip to send it here?
Damn you're right. An extension is required. You can add a .txt extension for example or you can zip it.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes