GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Incest was the material that they wanted out of his comics, including the ones not posted on patreon (PS didn't even post a friendly version of them there).
If that's the case, then what L&P is doing will DEFINITELY run foul of Patreon's rules.

I guess Patreon wants to make the point that if you want to use their site you can't be releasing banned material elsewhere. The shitty part is that they're changing the rules mid-game for a lot of creators and that isn't fair. But if you're new to Patreon you just gotta know that there are certain taboos that they don't want to be associated with, even if that association is indirect. In the corporate world that's pretty common, but it's a rule change in the AVG world and that's catching a lot of people off guard.

Subscribestar could see a huge increase in traffic as a result. But if this policy change at Patreon is being driven by the credit card companies then Subscribestar won't be any different eventually.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
That would also mean no more blackmail, because it would have become a mutually consensual sex game.
I asked L&P about this after v0.130 was released.
And this is what he said

Screenshot_2021-12-22-10-33-37-315_com.google.android.gm~2.jpg Screenshot_2021-12-22-10-33-32-573_com.google.android.gm~3.jpg

There is no guarantee for what happens in the long term but atleast for the next few tasks we can be certain that Sophia will not actively want these tasks and the blackmail element will stay.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
It was in relation to Subscribestar and not any private website like L&P's. I think it was mentioned here that the content on his Subscribestar regarding the same story as on Patreon was different and that's what caused the problem.
Oh so there is a connection between the material on Subscribestar and Patreon. That does change things significantly.

And regardless if L&P is hosting the game on a private website, my reading of the rules has always seen that as breaking Patreon's rules. If they want to take a broad interpretation of their rules, they could definitely target L&P for it. I've always felt that he's playing a dangerous game in that regard.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Oh so there is a connection between the material on Subscribestar and Patreon. That does change things significantly.

And regardless if L&P is hosting the game on a private website, my reading of the rules has always seen that as breaking Patreon's rules. If they want to take a broad interpretation of their rules, they could definitely target L&P for it. I've always felt that he's playing a dangerous game in that regard.
He's definitely walking a line, but how thin that line is, or how close he is to stepping over it, is hard to say.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
If that's the case, then what L&P is doing will DEFINITELY run foul of Patreon's rules.

I guess Patreon wants to make the point that if you want to use their site you can't be releasing banned material elsewhere. The shitty part is that they're changing the rules mid-game for a lot of creators and that isn't fair. But if you're new to Patreon you just gotta know that there are certain taboos that they don't want to be associated with, even if that association is indirect. In the corporate world that's pretty common, but it's a rule change in the AVG world and that's catching a lot of people off guard.

Subscribestar could see a huge increase in traffic as a result. But if this policy change at Patreon is being driven by the credit card companies then Subscribestar won't be any different eventually.
I believe you are completely accurate in your assessment.

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
Is the gallery glitched? because even though I saw the gym shower and the massage scenes they didn't unlock. I know I can view them either way but it bugs me a bit that I saw them in my playthrough but they're still locked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Chandru sccc

Stephanie98

Nov 2, 2021
There's a bigger problem here. Can we just go back a second and figure out why my daughter & sister-in-law fucked my wife and not me??! Where is the love??:mad:
that's not real straight married woman and having a kid tempted to fall into lesbianism it just fairy tale none of this happen in rl

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Stop panic! :ROFLMAO:
One thing must be kept in mind: Patreon needs facts, evidence to charge L&P.
Where's the difference in relation to PegasusSmith: on SubscribeStar
  • we have the name of the comic: Au Naturel
  • we have tags that violate Patreon rules.
What PegasusSmith did wrong: added tags, kept the name of the comic. These two things bind the comic on the 2 platforms.

What L&P does right: you can't find the name of the game anywhere on SubscribeStar, on Patreon you find DoL. I would change the names of the characters in DoL if I were L&P.

1640164999349.png
1640165019624.png

The images that appear on the cover should be different.
1640166385033.png
Patreon:
1640166375846.png

Then what is this AWAM? IMO, it's a game created by a community of perverted fans:unsure::cool:

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I asked L&P about this after v0.130 was released.
And this is what he said

View attachment 1556999 View attachment 1557000

There is no guarantee for what happens in the long term but atleast for the next few tasks we can be certain that Sophia will not actively want these tasks and the blackmail element will stay.
That says nothing more than what we already knew or suspected. I believe that is how L&P answered the question earlier.

Reactions: Sabertooth__

darji

Nov 3, 2021
Stop panic! :ROFLMAO:
One thing must be kept in mind: Patreon needs facts, evidence to charge L&P.
Where's the difference in relation to PegasusSmith: on SubscribeStar
  • we have the name of the comic: Au Naturel
  • we have tags that violate Patreon rules.
What PegasusSmith did wrong: added tags, kept the name of the comic. These two things bind the comic on the 2 platforms.

What L&P does right: you can't find the name of the game anywhere on SubscribeStar, on Patreon you find DoL. I would change the names of the characters in DoL if I were L&P.

View attachment 1557156
View attachment 1557158

Then what is this AWAM? IMO, it's a game created by a community of perverted fans:unsure::cool:
AWAM is the incest Version of the game. Since he can not publish incest on Patreon you only get the censored version there.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I have 2 dylan_cuckold points, I think there were 3 points. I think I lost the 3rd point in the trampoline event. The question I wanted to ask: Were there actually all 3 points at Sam / Sophia events?

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I must have misunderstood PegasusSmith's post. Patreon prohibits a creator from publishing comics/games on a particular theme. That a creator's name cannot appear anywhere on the internet related to a specific theme.
Creators on Patreon must have a "model" life, have moral and ethical standard :oops:

So, the best way would be to change his name to the uncens, ( still one image with his L&P and the link to patreon)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sabertooth__

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
he mentioned that from the next task onwards the route will become consensual or something like that,
This is consistent with my statement that the tasks are becoming more "tolerable" for her. And I think it really goes in the direction as nexer suspects. That she can control/co-determine the tasks herself. What does that look like in the story? What is the point of the tasks? Why does Sophia still do the tasks at all?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
I have 2 dylan_cuckold points, I think there were 3 points. I think I lost the 3rd point in the trampoline event. The question I wanted to ask: Were there actually all 3 points at Sam / Sophia events?
You get those points for:
  • Swimming lesson, if he does not interrupt Sam holding on Sophia (day 11, PD 4), +1 pt
  • Trampoline event, if he does not tell Sam to get off Sophia when he falls (day 12, PD 5), +1 pt
  • Soccer event, if he does not react to the other teammate's comments (day 14, PD 7), +1 pt
  • Photoshoot, if he agrees to invite Sam (day 17, PD 10), +1 pt
  • Photoshoot, if he lets Sam touch the fabric (day 17, PD 10), +1 pt
The only time the variable is used so far is on day 18 (PD 11) in the morning when Sophia takes Dylan to school by car, if dylan_cuckold >= 3 then Dylan talks about the postman Mr Murray and asks her if she would ever consider having an affair with him etc.

So to answer your question, during Sam / Sophia events you can get overall 4 points, swimming, trampoline and photoshoot 2x. The latest event in the bathtub is unaffected by this variable.

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Sie erhalten diese Punkte für:
  • Schwimmunterricht, wenn er Sam nicht unterbricht, während er Sophia festhält (Tag 11, PD 4), 1 Pkt
  • Trampolin-Ereignis, wenn er Sam nicht sagt, dass er Sophia verlassen soll, wenn er fällt (Tag 12, PD 5), 1 Pkt
  • Fußballereignis, wenn er nicht auf die Kommentare des anderen Mitspielers reagiert (Tag 14, PD 7), 1 Pkt
  • Fotoshooting, wenn er zustimmt, Sam einzuladen (Tag 17, PD 10), 1 pt
  • Fotoshooting, wenn er Sam den Stoff berühren lässt (Tag 17, PD 10), 1 pt
Das einzige Mal, dass die Variable bisher verwendet wird, ist an Tag 18 (PD 11) morgens, wenn Sophia Dylan mit dem Auto zur Schule bringt, wenn dylan_cuckold >= 3 dann spricht Dylan über den Postboten Mr. Murray und fragt sie, ob sie jemals eine Affäre mit ihm in Erwägung ziehen würde usw.

Um deine Frage zu beantworten, kannst du bei Sam / Sophia-Events 4 Punkte bekommen, Schwimmen, Trampolin und 2x Fotoshooting. Das letzte Ereignis in der Badewanne ist von dieser Variable nicht betroffen.
[/ZITIEREN]
Thanks!

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes