BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
It was in relation to Subscribestar and not any private website like L&P's. I think it was mentioned here that the content on his Subscribestar regarding the same story as on Patreon was different and that's what caused the problem.
Wrong.
He didn't even publish certain stories on Patreon. Not even a patron-friendly version.

Reactions: nexer

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
This is consistent with my statement that the tasks are becoming more "tolerable" for her. And I think it really goes in the direction as nexer suspects. That she can control/co-determine the tasks herself. What does that look like in the story? What is the point of the tasks? Why does Sophia still do the tasks at all?
Sophia growing to enjoy the tasks is a natural outcome of the storyline. Since this is a game of corruption, it only makes sense that she will embrace her corruption as the game goes on. I know that sucks for fans of blackmail, but what other choice is there? If the tasks continue to get more extreme, and she continues to hate them, you start to get into a murky area around consent- and L&P has said that he won't include assault or rape content. So that means that Sophia has to begin to enjoy the tasks and willingly embrace them.

But this does leave the game in a weird place story wise. The conflict with Aiden has been well established, so to turn it 180 degrees will be jarring. The only way it works is if it's slow, and if it's slow then that means the tasks can't be very extreme. In fact they almost need to be mundane or repetitive, or in a safe environment. How many times can Aiden make her dress inappropriately to work before the audience is bored? And since much of the storyline's eroticism comes from the in-school environment, I don't think constantly having Sophia and Aiden meet outside of school is a good solution.

So what should L&P do?

1. The first thing I would do is recon the idea of 15 tasks and make the number undefined. You could still do 15 tasks, but give yourself a way out if you can't think of more than 5 good tasks.

2. If you do cut the tasks down, it leaves room for a new storyline with Aiden. A new storyline with Aiden could give L&P the flexibility to do new things with the character.

3. Use this new storyline to better integrate Aiden and school into the rest of the story. To me, Aiden and Sophia's job at the school have felt unnecessarily isolated from the rest of the story. I'd like to see them integrated into the rest of the story with more interactions with Zack, Dylan, and Ellie at school. Sophia's time at the school is a really big part of her life, so I'd like to see it incorporated in bigger ways to connect more of the characters. Specifically with Aiden, he could be used as a true antagonist towards Dylan and Zack. There is definitely a fetish out there if Sophia is sleeping with her son's bully.

4. Let's define Aiden and his motivation. I'd like to get a better sense of what motivates Aiden and his end game with Sophia. If he's better incorporated into the broader story, I think that gives L&P more time to develop his character and make him more interesting.

That's how I would tweak Aiden's story for the better.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
This is consistent with my statement that the tasks are becoming more "tolerable" for her. And I think it really goes in the direction as nexer suspects. That she can control/co-determine the tasks herself. What does that look like in the story? What is the point of the tasks? Why does Sophia still do the tasks at all?
You Missed what I wrote after that. The consensual thing meant in relation to the the fact that you can do Dylan route without continuing the Aiden route.

She will not willing want to do tasks but just like now, she will find more and more pleasure in it. I don't really think there will be a mutual agreement since that removes the blackmail aspect. This storyline is a blackmail storyline, if it loses that then there is no point to this. It will become just another version of Dylan, Sam and Zac route. I don't want another teenager added in the story of the storyline is not going to be different.

Sophia growing to enjoy the tasks is a natural outcome of the storyline. Since this is a game of corruption, it only makes sense that she will embrace her corruption as the game goes on. I know that sucks for fans of blackmail, but what other choice is there? If the tasks continue to get more extreme, and she continues to hate them, you start to get into a murky area around consent- and L&P has said that he won't include assault or rape content. So that means that Sophia has to begin to enjoy the tasks and willingly embrace them.

But this does leave the game in a weird place story wise. The conflict with Aiden has been well established, so to turn it 180 degrees will be jarring. The only way it works is if it's slow, and if it's slow then that means the tasks can't be very extreme. In fact they almost need to be mundane or repetitive, or in a safe environment. How many times can Aiden make her dress inappropriately to work before the audience is bored? And since much of the storyline's eroticism comes from the in-school environment, I don't think constantly having Sophia and Aiden meet outside of school is a good solution.
I don't think it needs to get into the non consensual part too much. The tasks are moving in proportion to her corruption so at no point should the existing Dynamic need to be changed.

To better explain my point

If Sophia's corruption at present is taken as 3 at the end of the 3rd task. In the present Dynamic she likes the tasks a little bit but still hates Aiden. The tasks aren't all that extreme and in line with what pushes her boundary just a little bit.

With each successive task her corruption moves forward, pushing her boundary to a new level. A New limit. By task 12 also this same dynamic can continue just that she enjoys the tasks more and hates Aiden a little less. The blackmail aspect still remains and nothing every trudges the non consent line as every successive task is only a small step forward and never seems too much to Sophia. Therefore her task can still include the blackmail element and not accepting Aiden. Just that Sophia is far more corrupt and sexually liberated with new boundaries.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
He got kicked out of Patreon because his material, even the material outside of Patreon, contained stuff that wouldn't fly under Patreon rules.

He would have to either take everything that was deemed illegal by patreon out of his work in other platforms, or get kicked out/end his patreon.

This is big and it's a shift in patreon's rule enforcement which previously it was "out of sight out of mind" and now they're just cracking down.

Funny enough, it cames right after Pegasus Smith blueballed pirates by adding little serial numbers in the pictures to identify who was leaking. Maybe a coincidence, maybe not. For him it's not much of a difference because SubscribeStar was his main platform. Another creator also got the same message already.

I don't think I need to say how this looks for L&P and AWAM.
Somebody needs to tell Patreon this is incest with pixels, not people!

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

So what should L&P do?

1. The first thing I would do is recon the idea of 15 tasks and make the number undefined. You could still do 15 tasks, but give yourself a way out if you can't think of more than 5 good tasks.

2. If you do cut the tasks down, it leaves room for a new storyline with Aiden. A new storyline with Aiden could give L&P the flexibility to do new things with the character.

3. Use this new storyline to better integrate Aiden and school into the rest of the story. To me, Aiden and Sophia's job at the school have felt unnecessarily isolated from the rest of the story. I'd like to see them integrated into the rest of the story with more interactions with Zack, Dylan, and Ellie at school. Sophia's time at the school is a really big part of her life, so I'd like to see it incorporated in bigger ways to connect more of the characters. Specifically with Aiden, he could be used as a true antagonist towards Dylan and Zack. There is definitely a fetish out there if Sophia is sleeping with her son's bully.

4. Let's define Aiden and his motivation. I'd like to get a better sense of what motivates Aiden and his end game with Sophia. If he's better incorporated into the broader story, I think that gives L&P more time to develop his character and make him more interesting.

First it's 12 tasks, not 15. And it's a game, maybe in real life you have time to do repetitive thing but here it needs to be different each time.

While I'm sure some people like raping women via blackmail (talking about games), I think the fact she gets to enjoy it over time is a broader way to why people like corruption. So no problem here.

Aiden is define enough for me, you have to interpret it so it may vary from person to person. His goal is to dominate her, not necessary to fuck her. He can get off on the power of control, make her do what he wants without even touching her. She can enjoy it without having the idea to do it by herself, just a bit forced.

I agree a better school integration would be nice, maybe in the future, but there is still a lot left to tell.

Reactions: Leldorin

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
You Missed what I wrote after that. The consensual thing meant in relation to the the fact that you can do Dylan route without continuing the Aiden route.

She will not willing want to do tasks but just like now, she will find more and more pleasure in it. I don't really think there will be a mutual agreement since that removes the blackmail aspect. This storyline is a blackmail storyline, if it loses that then there is no point to this. It will become just another version of Dylan, Sam and Zac route. I don't want another teenager added in the story of the storyline is not going to be different.

I don't think it needs to get into the non consensual part too much. The tasks are moving in proportion to her corruption so at no point should the existing Dynamic need to be changed.

To better explain my point

If Sophia's corruption at present is taken as 3 at the end of the 3rd task. In the present Dynamic she likes the tasks a little bit but still hates Aiden. The tasks aren't all that extreme and in line with what pushes her boundary just a little bit.

With each successive task her corruption moves forward, pushing her boundary to a new level. A New limit. By task 12 also this same dynamic can continue just that she enjoys the tasks more and hates Aiden a little less. The blackmail aspect still remains and nothing every trudges the non consent line as every successive task is only a small step forward and never seems too much to Sophia. Therefore her task can still include the blackmail element and not accepting Aiden. Just that Sophia is far more corrupt and sexually liberated with new boundaries.
Explain your version of "more corrupt and sexually liberated"!

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021

So what should L&P do?

I think points 1-3 are definitely interesting, we don't know if he already has the 12 tasks completely defined or as you suggest he already planned to drop them at some point in the story.

For me your point 4 is the most important and interesting, though. So far it *seems* that the motivation is mostly driven by the humiliation of the "power figure" of the teacher, rather than just pure lust. It makes sense given the character background and the context. But I think it would benefit the story to know a little bit more from his background. We had brief hint during the 3rd task when they talked about the "special" program and Xavier but he cut the explanation short.

Knowing a little bit more about the past could help to have a more dynamic arc in this path and even for the character himself. I don't know which narrative device can be used to achieve that, but as I said in a previous post I doubt that there will be so many tasks inside the classroom, as it is a limited environment especially if we want to keep the story "believable". So alternating classroom with out-of-school tasks could be exploited to learn a little bit more about him, his motivations and possibly evolving the character during the tasks.
And here it comes the role of a good writer, if he ever manages to get a good writer to help him that could be one of the (many) aspects worth to better explore.

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020

So what should L&P do?

The other choice is that Sophia increasingly actually enjoys the tasks and takes control of how the tasks run and who she interacts with. Sophia is not dominated, she dominates. But that's also something that blackmail fans won't like.

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
You get those points for:
  • Swimming lesson, if he does not interrupt Sam holding on Sophia (day 11, PD 4), +1 pt
  • Trampoline event, if he does not tell Sam to get off Sophia when he falls (day 12, PD 5), +1 pt
  • Soccer event, if he does not react to the other teammate's comments (day 14, PD 7), +1 pt
  • Photoshoot, if he agrees to invite Sam (day 17, PD 10), +1 pt
  • Photoshoot, if he lets Sam touch the fabric (day 17, PD 10), +1 pt
The only time the variable is used so far is on day 18 (PD 11) in the morning when Sophia takes Dylan to school by car, if dylan_cuckold >= 3 then Dylan talks about the postman Mr Murray and asks her if she would ever consider having an affair with him etc.

So to answer your question, during Sam / Sophia events you can get overall 4 points, swimming, trampoline and photoshoot 2x. The latest event in the bathtub is unaffected by this variable.
i play awam and don,t have cuckold with me. how do i get the way . please answer.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019

So what should L&P do?

It would have been interesting but crazy. I'm talking about mixing routes. Maybe easier to write the script but much more difficult when you have to separate the routes.
Hlextor pointed out that Aiden is Sophia's dark route and she will never walk alone on this route.
But I think within a big route you can include the smaller routes. e.g Zach inside Aiden's route.

I personally would have mixed Ellie and Dylan's routes. Another scene with Ellie, a scene where Dylan would catch them both, but only Sophia sees Dylan and ... the same scheme used in Ellie's case.

With Dylan's questions: mom, do you like women? Does dad know? Will you tell him? :ROFLMAO:
And Sophia with the explanation that she's just teaching Ellie to French kiss.
And why doesn't she teach him? ;) He needs it too, haha :ROFLMAO:

IMO, it would have been more believable than the fight in the park after 2 hours of practice. An impossible thing (I have a Shotokai green belt and I was born for it :rolleyes:).

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I think points 1-3 are definitely interesting, we don't know if he already has the 12 tasks completely defined or as you suggest he already planned to drop them at some point in the story.

For me your point 4 is the most important and interesting, though. So far it *seems* that the motivation is mostly driven by the humiliation of the "power figure" of the teacher, rather than just pure lust. It makes sense given the character background and the context. But I think it would benefit the story to know a little bit more from his background. We had brief hint during the 3rd task when they talked about the "special" program and Xavier but he cut the explanation short.

Knowing a little bit more about the past could help to have a more dynamic arc in this path and even for the character himself. I don't know which narrative device can be used to achieve that, but as I said in a previous post I doubt that there will be so many tasks inside the classroom, as it is a limited environment especially if we want to keep the story "believable". So alternating classroom with out-of-school tasks could be exploited to learn a little bit more about him, his motivations and possibly evolving the character during the tasks.
And here it comes the role of a good writer, if he ever manage to get a good writer to help him that could be one of the (many) aspects worth to better explore.
As I said, Aiden and Xavier know each other. For me it means that as a behavioral (and criminal) teenager, Aiden had to attend a course with Xavier. Whether Xavier was corrupted by Aiden remains to be seen. In any case, Aiden is known to the police and I think he has something like "probation". Even if his uncle protects him, he cannot act with Sophia as he would like.
As far as the commitment of a good writer is concerned, I am skeptical whether this would change anything about the Aiden Route. Maybe the content of the dialogue and a few inner monologues. But I think the Aiden Route in particular is pretty well worked out because this path seems to be a central point for the whole story. A new author wouldn't change that.

Reactions: nexer

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
So much good convo today!
Even those espousing an opinion on Aiden's motivation and what his ultimate goal is are non-committal. We get a fair amount of "I think it's not lust but rather domination/humiliation" but the fact that even those invested in the Aiden route can't nail down why he's doing this is a sort of failing from L&P - not a major failure, but still a shortcoming. We know what Aiden is doing and the effect it has on Sophia but we really don't know why he's motivated to do this.

Let's step back and ask ourselves, on what planet does it occur to a 17/18 year old, who has just decided they want to sexually humiliate/dominate their teacher, that the best way to accomplish that is to beat up her son and then attempt to extort her into performing a bunch of individualized tasks in public.

And, I like what GingerSweetGirl said about the school events feeling disconnected from the rest of the story, not that I think it's a problem but more of a missed opportunity.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I think the big question on Aiden's route is whether Sophia succumbs? And if so, when?

If it's too soon we'll have a sex slave which can be boring. And the moment doesn't seem to be too close judging by Sophia's upset after her 3rd task.

In the inner mechanics of sexual blackmail, I think the blackmailer wants the victim to admit to feeling pleasure, to make her admit to it.

What I mean by this is that I expect Aiden's tasks to put Sophia in a position to either admit or react unequivocally. Saying it on words I think will come later, but for Sophia to react driven by desire, sooner.

Eglise

Dec 30, 2020
the problem is not L & P, the problem is that you have lost control. even with 20 people he cannot fulfill your wishes.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes