t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Can someone give me a l8nk to the thread where they put the last updates/news of his patreon
That would be here unless you want them immediately then it would be subscribestar or Patreon and join his cult, I mean followers. Wow, it still seems bad. :ROFLMAO: Just teasing before y'all have an cranial aneurism.:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: palmtrees89

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
I bow to wisdom and rethink my patreon login thoughts.
Animations don't make sense as to why we would need to wait till after the update for it to be explained. It would be rather obvious while playing since it was stated it definately had to happen in this update. DLCs do not make sense either for same reasons.
Unless he is going to try some VR but then that doesn't have to happen right away either.
Same thoughts for a 3d modeling similar to Twist.
The mind boggles when trying to guess what gets L&P exicted.

Reactions: xxxorro

Stephanie98

Nov 2, 2021
even if he moved patreon to subscribestar the game still the same nothing different, the lack of sex and blue ball simulator

Feb 21, 2018
When your wife fucks your daughter and her sister behind your back, there can be no talk of being faithful to her husband. Sorry, I just couldn't resist.
There's a bigger problem here. Can we just go back a second and figure out why my daughter & sister-in-law fucked my wife and not me??! Where is the love??:mad:

• Haha
Reactions: Stephanie98

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I bow to wisdom and rethink my patreon login thoughts.
Animations don't make sense as to why we would need to wait till after the update for it to be explained. It would be rather obvious while playing since it was stated it definately had to happen in this update. DLCs do not make sense either for same reasons.
Unless he is going to try some VR but then that doesn't have to happen right away either.
Same thoughts for a 3d modeling similar to Twist.
The mind boggles when trying to guess what gets L&P exicted.
$$$$$$$ Just Sayin'!

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Why that guy is that famous? Some people already talk about him some pages back, he is going to quit Patreon, supposedly because he is violating their terms of use.
He got kicked out of Patreon because his material, even the material outside of Patreon, contained stuff that wouldn't fly under Patreon rules.

He would have to either take everything that was deemed illegal by patreon out of his work in other platforms, or get kicked out/end his patreon.

This is big and it's a shift in patreon's rule enforcement which previously it was "out of sight out of mind" and now they're just cracking down.

Funny enough, it cames right after Pegasus Smith blueballed pirates by adding little serial numbers in the pictures to identify who was leaking. Maybe a coincidence, maybe not. For him it's not much of a difference because SubscribeStar was his main platform. Another creator also got the same message already.

I don't think I need to say how this looks for L&P and AWAM.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
What was the material that he was hosting elsewhere? Was it one of those things where it was wink wink "not connected" to his Patreon? I'm usually pretty fine with Patreon setting its rules, but from what I'm hearing this sounds like a major mission creep and I'm wondering if something about his other material made him too toxic to touch.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
What was the material that he was hosting elsewhere? Was it one of those things where it was wink wink "not connected" to his Patreon? I'm usually pretty fine with Patreon setting its rules, but from what I'm hearing this sounds like a major mission creep and I'm wondering if something about his other material made him too toxic to touch.
Incest was the material that they wanted out of his comics, including the ones not posted on patreon (PS didn't even post a friendly version of them there).

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes