Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Why is that? It is possible, if suddenly the same Cleaner sees Sophia bothering the students (Aiden's task is to do or show something) and he takes a photo on the phone, there will again be a new plot of blackmail
The dev has already said that there will be no more blackmail in he game.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
The second PC as a server is meaningless, it can give the bandwidth offered by the ISP, which can reach 1Gb. Let's imagine the moment: 1500 patrons downloading a 6GB game at the same time :eek: (1Gigabits Gb= 0,125Gigabytes GB: so no way ;) )

Connect with Patreon_Login only if you want Decisions of Life. To use the same login (user/password) for his own download page would mean giving L&P the password to your Patreon account so that L&P only allows patrons access. Let me see who gives his password :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
This can't be the "special" task though. He doesn't need a 2nd rig with two 3090's for hosting purposes or some simple coding and update testing. And it doesn't explain why he's hyping this whole thing up like it's the coolest addition to the game his Patrons have ever seen. In his statements, L&P is literally saying how thankful people will be, how awesome it's going to be, and that it is sooo worth the wait and update delay if it works out the way he planned it. No Patron cares about a login mechanism in-game. If anything, that just makes it more tedious. And, all that aside, it wouldn't make any sense considering his statements about this new addition.

I'm also having trouble believing that it's somehow about DLC content made by several other developers. L&P couldn't even find a single developer he deemed worthy to work on the game, and now all of a sudden he contacted multiple developers to work on DLC's with him? Unlikely.

It can't be about writing, coding or testing either. The only things one would need a 2nd powerful rig for while also contacting multiple other developers, are either animations, or scene creation. But there's something that, atleast to me, doesn't add up. If you delegate this task to multiple other developers, why would you need a 2nd powerhouse of a computer yourself? L&P didn't talk about an actual lasting collaboration with other developers, he's only mentioned a special task. And judging by his statements so far, I don't see this being another developer working next to him on the new rig either. It has to be something we'll be seeing in the game, so I'm thinking it might be animations in the end, and the developers he contacted might be working on a script for his animations or whatever else there is he would need them for.
There must be something about the two 3090s, something to put them to work. Let's not forget that this pc can reach 6000-7000€.

Xyzwvu

Apr 3, 2021
Is there any other game like Anna’s exciting affection and Lily of the Valley. Like a Renpy remake of RPGM game. Or RPGM game.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Is there any other game like Anna’s exciting affection and Lily of the Valley. Like a Renpy remake of RPGM game. Or RPGM game.
-Jessica O Neil Hard News
-good girl gone bad
-our red string (male and female MC)
-ProjectMyriam
-freepass
-Starship-Inanna a Gem of game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jude6

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
The dev has already said that there will be no more blackmail in he game.
Not in the game story, OK, but technically, he's blackmailing all of us " If you want the good stuff, if you want the meat, be patient, wait +10 years or leave " :WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: Beowulf72

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Not in the game story, OK, but technically, he's blackmailing all of us " If you want the good stuff, if you want the meat, be patient, wait +10 years or leave " :WeSmart:
I imagine that many here in the forum would not mind waiting 10 years

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I imagine that many here in the forum would not mind waiting 10 years
Indeed. PPlz do what they want in the end. As far as I'm concerned, I'm 100% sure I won't be here by that time. Weariness is starting to hit me hard in the sense that I lost the sparks I had. Simply put, almost all games now are alike. There's not a single inch of originality, be it in the sex scenes or storywise. You probably know what I'm talking about. In the first two years I was here, " Incest-type " games flooded this site.

Now, it's another type of games that's growing strong " College-type games ", like A.O.A Academy, BADIK, College Kings, University problems, etc... Even this category is kinda reaching it's limits now, IMHO. So, I clearly don't understand the point of dragging on some titles for years and I consider this a type of " emotional blackmailing ". Now, as you said, many pplz here would not mind waiting. I just don't feel I belong to the " waiting category " if I can put it that way.

P.S : sorry for my bad english. Hope you're getting what I'm trying to say.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
At least from what I've seen, that's just an issue with L&P. There are devs I support that when we complain, it's because the dev works too hard, and we're worried they're going to burn out (but then, they were pushing to release updates every 2- 3 weeks).

They're are others that admit they've had things like writers block and updates have been small. But then they also release updates to the $1 tier on release day, not staggered.
You forgot to mention there are also devs who are if they are late by a month or two don’t even charge their patrons until it’s ready for release time, he could never do that

Reactions: momojean

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
You forgot to mention there are also devs who are if they are late by a month or two don’t even charge their patrons until it’s ready for release time, he could never do that
Well technically L&P is never late :p
He hasn't given any update schedule that he sticks to.

What I mean is. If you promise to be someplace by 10 and and reach at 11 you are late. But if you didn't mention any time you are never late.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes