bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
Don't put false accusations on me. He said 3 months for development on 9th December which would reach 9th March. And then in the next message said 3 weeks of February will go in development. Which I will still say is not true. Then 2 days later on 11th December he said mid of February. If anything he is the one changing his estimates each and everyday as they start to seem unrealistic to him.

Here's the screenshot. Before taking his side atleast read all the facts of the matter.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I only responded when he said 3 months. I have no desire to argue but please refrain from making any false accusations on me and let the thread be in peace like it has in the past few days.
i said he doesn,t need 3 months for the update altogether in march. that,s a twist of my words. i always said in the middle to 3 weeks in february. sabertooth.

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
Why isn’t there a subreddit for this game?
Hi, welcome.

it's a fair point, a subreddit would be useful, if nothing else than as a secondary hub for people to crowd-source information/leaks about the game.
It probably wouldn't work though because the only content anyone would really want to see/upvote are preview image leaks, and those are only shared once every few weeks.

But who knows. You could create one yourself, if you post the link here some people might even join.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
No stockings?
Shouldn't be something like this for 4-th task?
View attachment 1563582
Stockings are there. Just that you can't properly notice them from the given angle and lighting. If you look at that render really close you can tell that the skin tone of her legs is different which implies the stockings are on. Also since you can't see the welt of the stockings in Sophia's render it is more difficult to notice. During the class I'm sure you'll get to see plenty of it.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Stockings are there. Just that you can't properly notice them from the given angle and lighting. If you look at that render really close you can tell that the skin tone of her legs is different which implies the stockings are on. Also since you can't see the welt of the stockings in Sophia's render it is more difficult to notice. During the class I'm sure you'll get to see plenty of it.
You are right,but that should be a reason for Aiden to say that Sophia failed to complete the task.We hardly can see that she is wearing stockings and we have a pretty close shot.Imagine what will be for the last row at the school room.
She must move the skirt higher to show the edge of the stockings.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes