palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
You are right,but that should be a reason for Aiden to say that Sophia failed to complete the task.We hardly can see that she is wearing stockings and we have a pretty close shot.Imagine what will be for the last row at the school room.
She must move the skirt higher to show the edge of the stockings.
Wearing an office outfit with stockings isn't the real task, though. That's just what Aiden wants Sophia to wear in class, and that's what she's doing. The actual task, I'm sure, will take place in the school. Aiden is probably gonna come up with something spicy for Sophia to do. But so far, she's doing everything he asked for.

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
I don't have the save file for that. But it won't take you long if you use skip button. Just restart and make all the choices that are good wife and will let Sophia be with Liam. It will take you like 10 mins Max to reach this scene.
schön das meine antworten gelöscht werden sabertooth

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Sophia is kneeling behind her desk(jacket is off/different top no bra.
Maybe she is taking off her panties asit looks like she is pulling up her skirt.
So the two students desks on the left could have a very nice view
Stop smoking:)Or Drinking:)
You are imagining something like this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kaptaan

Jan 20, 2021
Can anyone suggest some other female protagonist games with high quality graphics? Ive played JOHN, ANNA and looking for similar games. Thank you.

Reactions: cerebotio2

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Yea bad bad patrons :ROFLMAO:
A shame that I'm no part of your elite group where you get access to Patreon content without being a patron. Discrimination everywhere... XD
Why would I do that? Most of you shitting on the game or better the developer all the time anyway.
To be fair, lockerxx always has been very respectful with the dev and everybody here.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes