Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Sophia is kneeling behind her desk(jacket is off/different top no bra.
Maybe she is taking off her panties as it looks like she is pulling up her skirt.
So the two students desks on the left could have a very nice view
If she takes off her panties, there could be a "Basic Instinct" scene. Or is that too little for a fourth task? All students see her pussy.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
If she takes off her panties, there could be a "Basic Instinct" scene. Or is that too little for a fourth task? All students see her pussy.
Too little, odds are it'll have more to it than just taking them off since that task was effectively already done earlier by having her bend over or spread her legs on the desk. Wouldn't make any sense to do something similar but without underwear. That'd just be disappointing otherwise considering what the previous task was in the last update. Considering she's already had the option to model topless in the previous update, i wouldn't put it past aiden to make the next task a full on striptease while in class or after school is out for specific male students for whatever reason aiden comes up with. Anything less tame just isn't going to be considered progression on the filthy route at this point.

Last edited:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Too little, odds are it'll have more to it than just taking them off since that task was effectively already done earlier by having her bend over or spread her legs on the desk. Wouldn't make any sense to do something similar but without underwear. That'd just be disappointing otherwise considering what the previous task was in the last update.
I'm of two minds of this. On paper, I think it makes sense that the next task would include Sophia taking off her underwear. It would be another incremental step in her corruption. Yes, Sophia has already been exposed in front of the class, but a Basic Instinct exposure would be significant. Showing some cleavage or underwear isn't that big of a deal. I mean, it's inappropriate as a teacher but on its own it isn't awful. But flashing herself without underwear? That's a fireable offense.

On the other hand, as a game, this feels like a minor step considering the length of development. We're all so eager for things of significance to happen that baby steps don't feel like enough. The game is so slow that well laid plans for a slow corruption reinforces our paranoia that nothing is ever going to happen. This goes back to L&P's statement that Aiden's tasks wouldn't get too extreme, it feels pointless to the player if we wait months for baby steps.

But it's worth keeping in mind that progress is not always linear. Task 3 was a big step forward, so maybe a slow down is understandable. In real life that's how it works, but in a game you'd expect to see steady progression.

I don't know. I'm sure the scene is going to be sexy as hell, but damn we're waiting longer and longer for a burn that is slowing down.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
I'm of two minds of this. On paper, I think it makes sense that the next task would include Sophia taking off her underwear. It would be another incremental step in her corruption. Yes, Sophia has already been exposed in front of the class, but a Basic Instinct exposure would be significant. Showing some cleavage or underwear isn't that big of a deal. I mean, it's inappropriate as a teacher but on its own it isn't awful. But flashing herself without underwear? That's a fireable offense.

On the other hand, as a game, this feels like a minor step considering the length of development. We're all so eager for things of significance to happen that baby steps don't feel like enough. The game is so slow that well laid plans for a slow corruption reinforces our paranoia that nothing is ever going to happen. This goes back to L&P's statement that Aiden's tasks wouldn't get too extreme, it feels pointless to the player if we wait months for baby steps.

But it's worth keeping in mind that progress is not always linear. Task 3 was a big step forward, so maybe a slow down is understandable. In real life that's how it works, but in a game you'd expect to see steady progression.

I don't know. I'm sure the scene is going to be sexy as hell, but damn we're waiting longer and longer for a burn that is slowing down.
Actually, it's possible for her class to see her without underwear or even entirely nude with no fear of her being fired. Aiden could arrange for his friend to talk with the school principal about exposing the kids to life drawing art class on a temporary basis to see if they'd like it. He could arrange for Sophia to be the model again without informing her that her class would be the participating students this time. Maybe she could wear a different mask so her students wouldn't know it was her, but she would find the situation even more arousing than before. It's a possible idea for one of Aiden's next tasks as it elevates her exposure to more people with whom she is more familiar with.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Sophia is kneeling behind her desk(jacket is off/different top no bra.
Maybe she is taking off her panties as it looks like she is pulling up her skirt.
So the two students desks on the left could have a very nice view
I haven't seen the teaser but I went back and looked at the classroom layout from the previous tasks. If Sophia actually hides behind the desk there is really not much chance for anyone on the left side to see her ( almost similar is the case with the right side but still more risky than the left ) . For example this render.

Day17_4_AA30_Sophia_enjoys_the_attention.jpg

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
so i havent checked this one in a year is their actual content now?
In terms of sex scenes, no. Come back in about a decade. This playable day we got to see Ellie jilling off. Next event of interest, at least for me, is Sophia possibly jilling off and actually having an orgasm on the Filthy route, but I'm not expecting that until at the earliest playable day 14, which might be as much as a year and a half to two years away.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I haven't seen the teaser but I went back and looked at the classroom layout from the previous tasks. If Sophia actually hides behind the desk there is really not much chance for anyone on the left side to see her ( almost similar is the case with the right side but still more risky than the left ) . For example this render.

View attachment 1564868
Sophia is kneeling down at the left end of the desk.
her desk chair is push towards the right end of the desk and she is doing what she is doing.
The students on the left could get a view of whatever she is doing.
IF Sophia is removing her panties will she need to go back to Aiden and hand him her panties and also prove that she took them off.
L&P spoilers can be very misleading

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Okayyyy.... That's what i was suspecting. If she is going to be towards either end of the desk she could be seen or atleast a part of her could be.
I also agree that this will not have much to do with whatever the task is. Since not a single teaser has ever hinted at what exactly is the main event.
To think even the 3 hot teasers of the last update's Nathalie event didn't reveal that the main event was a massage.
Just a thought for you but is not Zak on the left hand side of he classroom?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sabertooth__

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Okayyyy.... That's what i was suspecting. If she is going to be towards either end of the desk she could be seen or atleast a part of her could be.
I also agree that this will not have much to do with whatever the task is. Since not a single teaser has ever hinted at what exactly is the main event.
To think even the 3 hot teasers of the last update's Nathalie event didn't reveal that the main event was a massage.
Not true. The teaser for the last Ellie event told us pretty much what we'd get - a shower with Ellie and Sophia. Which was hot, and exactly what we were expecting. Even the twist that she was a virgin was hinted at plenty.
veerrry hot teaser
I think you might have posted in the wrong thread. I doubt there's even going to be a pussy shot in the entire playable day 13, let alone anything hot like that the next update

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Zac is seated towards the centre of the class or one could say the right side if I were divide the class from the centre of the the 4 rows. ( Also just so we are on the same page, I have been using Sophia's right and left as the basis for direction )
I posted day 17's render in the previous post, this is day 18. Zac is sitting in the same place on both days.

View attachment 1564884

Edit - also got this render. Zac really has no Chance of seeing anything unless he sits somewhere else today.

View attachment 1564886
I had thought that Zac could be the bonus event but I guess not.
Is that Aiden's girlfriend in the front seat?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Not true. The teaser for the last Ellie event told us pretty much what we'd get - a shower with Ellie and Sophia. Which was hot, and exactly what we were expecting. Even the twist that she was a virgin was hinted at plenty.

I think you might have posted in the wrong thread. I doubt there's even going to be a pussy shot in the entire playable day 13, let alone anything hot like that the next update
That was a bonus teaser because of the time that he was taking

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes