Hlextor

May 6, 2017
4th task is a vibrator...
Yeah, this has also been discussed here several times. It could be that she doesn't take off her panties at all, but puts the vibrator remote controlled by Aiden into her pussy. Why doesn't she go to the restroom to either take off her panties or maybe insert the vibrator? Or does she have to do it in class?

darji

Nov 3, 2021
Yeah, this has also been discussed here several times. It could be that she doesn't take off her panties at all, but puts the vibrator remote controlled by Aiden into her pussy. Why doesn't she go to the restroom to either take off her panties or maybe insert the vibrator? Or does she have to do it in class?
or maybe this image is Sophia having one in her panties and she actually felt the sensation and had to squad down XD

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Aiden asked for stockings so Sophia wouldn't wear pantyhose, leaving panties as the only piece covering her pussy. But some sort of vaginal stimulator would be easier to insert sitting directly on the chair without this show. Because removing the chair and hiding behind the desk is not an action that goes unnoticed.
Until proven otherwise, it's possible that Aiden has pulled her stockings down and behind the desk would be the only place to pull them up.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xxxorro and Hlextor

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Ok, I didn't see the picture. If Sophia should take off her panties then it is easier if she sits down at her table. She doesn't have to squat down to do this. But in any case this would be a reason to break off the whole Erpersung story - no woman would let a blackmailer go so far with such weak leverage.
A vibrator in her vagina has already been discussed, is un-erotic and stupid, just a pure power game. If Sophia is to enjoy that, she has to have a lot more fun with exhibitionism and it has to be pretty irrelevant to her whether her reputation suffers from it. After that, normal lessons in school would no longer work.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
4th task is a vibrator...
That's what I was thinking aswell.

I've not seen the teaser, but based on the comments, it could very well be the case that Sophia is either hiding behind the desk to insert some kind of remote-controlled vibrator, or Aiden is already going full-throttle and Sophia is hiding to prevent her students from seeing the pleasure she's getting from that toy. Might aswell just be that she's inserting a simple buttpluck into her chocolate starfish.

An indicator here could be her facial expression, if at all visible in the teaser.

Reactions: xxxorro

DIRTY MIND

Nov 21, 2021
Seriously man, the way you show contempt for Dylan.
If by chance this Day 13 which is basically Dylan day, sees events which are far hotter than the Sam event ( which itself wasn't the best event of the day ), I only want to see what you would say then.

Considering something that you are totally ignoring. L&P himself mentioned that Day 13 and Day 14 will have really hot Hetero events plus Dylan has continuous scenes with Sophia towards the day end. L&P has enough time to properly setup for the main event of the day.
If anything happens during that 2 event between Sophia / Dylan. That is becomes purely for sex education purposes only. Or He must always beg in front of her to get something. She does not want to do what he asked, but she kindly agrees to do it because her son has no experience with the girls. Or when Dylan begs for her, Sophia recalls her oral sex with Sam in the hot tub. She feels guilty for that moment, Then she (accepts) agrees to Dylan to touch her breasts or show him something. that's it. And Sophia has not had any relationship with Dylan as a volunteer so far.

She considers my boy sam as her perfect partner.:love: And when she is with Sam she is very comfortable. And When she is with Dylan she is not comfortable. Sophia gets pissed at him for everything.:unsure::censored:

Now tell me my friend , do you really believe it will happen like that. Could Dylan's route have more hot scenes than Sam's hot tub? It seems that the Sophia / Dylan events are not major events.

Overfoxed

Dec 23, 2021
Can anyone suggest some other female protagonist games with high quality graphics? Ive played JOHN, ANNA and looking for similar games. Thank you.
Not sure if you include 2D art when you say "graphics" but Good Girl Gone Bad and its successor Our Red String are very good female protagonist games. ORS has better art but is split between a male and female protagonist (but plenty of content for both).

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
If anything happens during that 2 event between Sophia / Dylan. That is becomes purely for sex education purposes only. Or He must always beg in front of her to get something. She does not want to do what he asked, but she kindly agrees to do it because her son has no experience with the girls. Or when Dylan begs for her, Sophia recalls her oral sex with Sam in the hot tub. She feels guilty for that moment, Then she (accepts) agrees to Dylan to touch her breasts or show him something. that's it. And Sophia has not had any relationship with Dylan as a volunteer so far.

She considers my boy sam as her perfect partner.:love: And when she is with Sam she is very comfortable. And When she is with Dylan she is not comfortable. Sophia gets pissed at him for everything.:unsure::censored:

Now tell me my friend , do you really believe it will happen like that. Could Dylan's route have more hot scenes than Sam's hot tub? It seems that the Sophia / Dylan events are not major events.
I you ever properly read the developments on the Dylan route, you would see Dylan is no longer nagging for anything.
And just to remind you. Dylan is the only male who has not needed alcohol even once to get any progress.
Other than that you really speak like you are in your own world building your own Fantasy. No harm in that. Keep at it. But please don't try to downgrade or speak ill of another character. You don't like him and totally biased and it's evident. To even consider a day where majority events are Dylan as not major, really says a lot.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes