BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Haven't you learned from other teasers? They're never worth the money.

This is probably the only thread in this pirate forum where members actively want you to pay for stuff. It's like some sort of terrible ponzi where its members are so mad of spending money in it that they want everyone to do the same so they don't feel so bad for falling for it.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Haven't you learned from other teasers? They're never worth the money.

This is probably the only thread in this pirate forum where members actively want you to pay for stuff. It's like some sort of terrible ponzi where its members are so mad of spending money in it that they want everyone to do the same so they don't feel so bad for falling for it.
And if you're wondering why this happens, my answer is that L&P knows how to create tension and expectation. More than most.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
The only thing the teaser shows is Sophia, the class isn't shown.

The people who are sharing it have asked that it not get shared too far. I don't know why, and I certainly don't have much love for L&P, but it would be rude to ignore their request. If you were more pleasant, people would probably share it with you.
NO SPOILERS! Makes all this discussion moot and adds some suspense and curiosity. Why such an intense need to know where the story is going. I don't get it. Why do you think Alien was so good? No one saw the beasty until the end scene. Why was Empire Strikes back so good? 'Cuz no one saw that coming. Though Alley_Cat correctly points out most teasers don't reveal where things are going, isn't that really one thing that L&P does very well. IMO

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
This is seriously too funny! Updates are a ridiculous measure as he keeps changing the value of an update (halfsies, 1/3rd, 1/10th). He has, by his own hand and failure to previously deliver in a timely manner, made the PD (Playable Day) as the only way to measure his rate of production. So NO, the rate of production will not change on his lonesome (currently looking at 20 months for a PD). IF he gets another artist to help we will see improvement. The rest of that reply is for those unwilling to actually think through the process.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
He's not on ignore, and I saw this post. :)

Thing is, L&P isn't talking about the special task/project in this comment, and the "new method" is just an illusion as there's way less content per update, hence why the releases will come quicker. In reality, a playable day is taking even longer now considering the current progression.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
With the premise that I haven't seen the image either.
Whether she is removing or inserting something it is a kind of strange position from what people are describing. It would be much easier doing it from the chair, considering that the desk is "closed" and nobody would see her. It cannot be an instruction from Aiden because it's again kind of weird and a too little specific.

So the vibrator full speed that catch Sophia off guard forcing her to squat is a reasonable explanation, at least it is the common reaction usually depicted in the... literature ;)
Whether the toy is a good choice or not, that's up for debate (and in case I'm sure it'll make the number of forum pages spike for a while :) ). But atm it seems a good interpretation for it.
Then, once again, knowing L&P and his teasers he might be very well misleading us once again. (after all they are always teasers, not spoilers :) )

I have a couple of questions for those who saw the teaser and are kind enough to answer without violating the code:
  1. Is there any text that comes with the teaser, beside the title?
  2. Is she wearing the same skirt as the first teaser? (if visible)
What is really happening is that Aiden told her to go behind the desk and get down to look to the back of the class where he is and he is unrolling his schlong for her to drool over. The whole class is looking at her not him. Yup. That is the reveal.:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: globsis

Adol44

Jun 4, 2019
I think it's my first post on the forum but i just can't take it anymore

Can't all the beggers just stop asking for people to post teasers/updates/whatever ???!!!
If you're unable to wait a little, just get your money and subscribe to the goddamn Patreon
This forum is about getting absolutely everything for free, i mean that's just quite amazing in itself already
So for all the beggers, stop breaking everyone balls on here, get a life and just wait for a few hours/days for things to be released by people who are actually paying from their pocket for us to get it for free

Apologises for the slang

Last edited:

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
This is seriously too funny! Updates are a ridiculous measure as he keeps changing the value of an update (halfsies, 1/3rd, 1/10th). He has, by his own hand and failure to previously deliver in a timely manner, made the PD (Playable Day) as the only way to measure his rate of production. So NO, the rate of production will not change on his lonesome (currently looking at 20 months for a PD). IF he gets another artist to help we will see improvement. The rest of that reply is for those unwilling to actually think through the process.
IN OTHER WORDS; A SLOWDOWN OF ALMOST SIX MONTHS PER GAME DAY: WHAT A MILKING WITHOUT EQUAL: FOOLING AROUND !=

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I think it's my first post on the forum but i just can't take it anymore

Can't all the beggers just stop asking for people to post teasers/updates/whatever ???!!!
If you're unable to wait a little, just get your money and subscribe to the goddamn Patreon
This forum is about getting absolutely everything for free, i mean that's just quite amazing in itself already
So for all the beggers, stop breaking everyone balls on here, get a life and just wait for a few hours/days for things to be released by people who are actually paying from their pocket for us to get it for free

Apologises for the slang
So, you're telling us, you're here since 2019 = 2 years and the first post you make is to hit on the pplz asking for a preview and criticising pirates on a pirate site? Don't know how many accounts/profiles you've got, but only a Fool would believe this.

yy.jpg

That being said, it's too funny seeing pplz who got the preview saying " You want the preview? Pay ". Isn't that hypocrite ? Cause, I seriously doubt the pplz saying this support every Devs here, and what's funnier is that they freely download other games on other threads, but just because they support L&P, they think they are Alphas. LMAO. This is too funny. This hypocrisy will always make me laugh. Suit yourself, supporters, but just don't forget that you are also pirates who freely download other stuff in this same Forum. A little humility never hurt anyone.

Sayonara.

Adol44

Jun 4, 2019
It seems you didn't understand what i have been saying in my post, hence you actually got it the other way around
I'm not criticizing piracy at all, i don't have the preview, i'm not supporting L&P either and i'm not being an hypocrit of any kind
I'm just tired of seeing people asking multiple times a day, for several days, for things to be released as fast as possible.
We get everything for free here, which is amazing, so the least everyone can do is just wait for things to get released by the generous ones, whoever that might be, and stop asking for it every minute.

If someone doesn't want to pay, and i'm one of those and i have no problem with it at all, he/she just waits for things to be posted, that's all i was saying

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
Sophia probably hasn't seen & used a remote vibrator. When Aiden orders her to put it into her pant (or put it with his own hand, I prefer), she hesitates and then obeys. It is not a big deal, she thinks.
My friend, if you have seen a 'innocent' woman's first trial of a vibrator, you know what her legs movement will be. That explains why she needs to take cover behind her desk.
View attachment 1565293
I vote for this idea

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
It seems you didn't understand what i have been saying in my post, hence you actually got it the other way around
I'm not criticizing piracy at all, i don't have the preview, i'm not supporting L&P either and i'm not being an hypocrit of any kind
I'm just tired of seeing people asking multiple times a day, for several days, for things to be released as fast as possible.
We get everything for free here, which is amazing, so the least everyone can do is just wait for things to get released by the generous ones, whoever that might be, and stop asking for it every minute.

If someone doesn't want to pay, and i'm one of those and i have no problem with it at all, he/she just waits for things to be posted, that's all i was saying
The latest teaser may never be "released", it has happened before.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017

And with all the complaints going around since years in this thread, you wake up only two years after being registered? Take another look at my meme one post above. LOL.

Say what you want, I don't believe a single word coming from you. I don't know who you are, but you are definitely someone who got multiple accounts and is used to comment here quite often. Stop hiding behind a dummy account. Now, if you'll excuse me, I don't wanna reply to you anymore. I said what I wanted to say. Ciao.

Beowulf72

Sep 22, 2020

looks like you need to get laid,,,sex takes your mind off for more important things

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes