darji

Nov 3, 2021
- the estimated realease is around the second week of February as I thought already several weeks ago
In the teaser post he said end of january so far.

Haven't you learned from other teasers? They're never worth the money.

This is probably the only thread in this pirate forum where members actively want you to pay for stuff. It's like some sort of terrible ponzi where its members are so mad of spending money in it that they want everyone to do the same so they don't feel so bad for falling for it.
This is also the only thread i know of were people desperatley shtting on the developer like this. It like people on onlyfans insulting women for nothshowing enough and then expect them to show more XD

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
After an exchange of ideas with a friend I think we'll have something like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

we already have a picture
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let's see how long this walk through the classroom will last because, supposedly, there must be an accident and someone will have to warn Sophia about the little accident. :unsure: Zach must be :sneaky:
Thanks guys, but a little late :ROFLMAO:

The questions are:
-will she walk around the classroom with her bare ass on display? Or will she stay at the blackboard?
-will Aiden check if Sophia is wearing stockings? (because Ares)

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I think it's my first post on the forum but i just can't take it anymore

Can't all the beggers just stop asking for people to post teasers/updates/whatever ???!!!
If you're unable to wait a little, just get your money and subscribe to the goddamn Patreon
This forum is about getting absolutely everything for free, i mean that's just quite amazing in itself already
So for all the beggers, stop breaking everyone balls on here, get a life and just wait for a few hours/days for things to be released by people who are actually paying from their pocket for us to get it for free

Apologises for the slang
Just so you are aware. Those that have been here awhile actually can tell the pace of production based on the lazy scream for updates, saves and teasers. It is almost like watching a tennis match. Back and forth ad nausea.:giggle:

Reactions: Old Dog

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
In the teaser post he said end of january so far.

This is also the only thread i know of were people desperatley shtting on the developer like this. It like people on onlyfans insulting women for nothshowing enough and then expect them to show more XD
I believe there are several reasons. However, they all go to the point that the Dev has LIED (How long has he promised to get assistance!) on more than one occasion. Second, that these LIES indicate there is long term concern for the completion of the VN. GingerSweetGirl has addressed this quite well indicating that this is a unique product and is tops in its genre. Yet, the Devs inability to produce in a timely manner nearly guarantees its failure and future abandonment. For those that enjoy the VN this is very concerning. And yes, there are some that take it too far just like there are those apologizing for the Dev that take it too far. If you are confident you will still be here in 28 years and that is an acceptable time frame for completion then bravo for you (and your children). Us deplorables that do not believe this will be long gone anyway.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
If you complain about the long time between updates try a teaser, it may cure your annoyance

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Sophia probably hasn't seen & used a remote vibrator. When Aiden orders her to put it into her pant (or put it with his own hand, I prefer), she hesitates and then obeys. It is not a big deal, she thinks.
My friend, if you have seen a 'innocent' woman's first trial of a vibrator, you know what her legs movement will be. That explains why she needs to take cover behind her desk.
View attachment 1565293
Antonio the Sybian was more intimate. If you play the Alyssa 'date' segment you'll come away with the impression that Sophia is not such an innocent when it comes to sex toys. I don't find remote control toys all that exciting, mainly because, well, they're remote. It might be fun for Aiden but not so much for anybody else, unless women going into sudden apparently inexplicable paroxysms is erotic. IMO they're about as erotic as an electric handshake & the facial expressions they produce are similar.

I hope it's not a remote control toy based task. Sophia could pretend she was having a fit, for the benefit of the class.

Last edited:

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
So based upon the amount of content in the upcoming update, does it seem like we might get the next Sam scene in the update after that, or will it be a couple of updates? The SophiaxSam ship is the only thing keeping this train rolling for me at this point.

Reactions: oshikuru

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
So based upon the amount of content in the upcoming update, does it seem like we might get the next Sam scene in the update after that, or will it be a couple of updates? The SophiaxSam ship is the only thing keeping this train rolling for me at this point.
Update 1: The entire morning

Update 2: Dylan/Ellie Part 1 + Part 2

Update 3: Dylan comes home from boarding school

Update 4 : 2nd side job 3rd day

Update 5 : Sophia/Sam

Reactions: Jude6

darji

Nov 3, 2021
I believe there are several reasons. However, they all go to the point that the Dev has LIED (How long has he promised to get assistance!) on more than one occasion. Second, that these LIES indicate there is long term concern for the completion of the VN. GingerSweetGirl has addressed this quite well indicating that this is a unique product and is tops in its genre. Yet, the Devs inability to produce in a timely manner nearly guarantees its failure and future abandonment. For those that enjoy the VN this is very concerning. And yes, there are some that take it too far just like there are those apologizing for the Dev that take it too far. If you are confident you will still be here in 28 years and that is an acceptable time frame for completion then bravo for you (and your children). Us deplorables that do not believe this will be long gone anyway.
There are several things I do not understand though.

First of all I am not that long on here or had contact with these kind of games. But honestly I do not see much different from other games which also take months to fisnish for 40-50 Minutes of "gameplay" . So i do not even see much difference from other games on here.

I also never saw him lying. He even explained why it is so difficult for him to find other people. It is mostly a trust issue for him ao it is probably a difficult situation. And given his patreons who PAY for this game they seem pretty happy giving the comments.

And I dont think criticism is the problem here. But the baiscally the Onlyfans effect I explained earlier. if you are not interested in this game or it makes you upset why are these people always here and not wait for the next update at least to complain.

Honestly If I were L&P and I would read here everyday I would also lose motivation and the will communicate outside his patreons. Of all the games I currently follow this is the one thread with the most negativity on a constant basis shitting on the developer. Thats also why I do not want to share anything public whats on his patreon. If I would post the teaser there sure would be poeple being upset about not seeing her pussy or her getting fucked already.

Update 3: Dylan comes home from boarding school
What would people see that are not on this route XD

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Antonio the Sybian was more intimate. If you play the Alyssa 'date' segment you'll come away with the impression that Sophia is not such an innocent when it comes to sex toys. I don't find remote control toys all that exciting, mainly because, well, they're remote. It might be fun for Aiden but not so much for anybody else, unless women going into sudden apparently inexplicable paroxsysms is erotic. IMO they're about as erotic as an electric handshake & the facial expressions they produce are similar.

I hope it's not a remote control toy based task. Sophia could pretend she was having a fit, for the benefit of the class.
I think we have to keep in mind that this is not a normal situation, Sophia experiences a mixture of humiliation, sexual arousal, fear, shame... She is on the edge, and her reaction can't be normal, it's multiplied. In front of Liam nothing would happen but in front of her own students any stimulus can multiply several times.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Antonio the Sybian was more intimate. If you play the Alyssa 'date' segment you'll come away with the impression that Sophia is not such an innocent when it comes to sex toys. I don't find remote control toys all that exciting, mainly because, well, they're remote. It might be fun for Aiden but not so much for anybody else, unless women going into sudden apparently inexplicable paroxsysms is erotic. IMO they're about as erotic as an electric handshake & the facial expressions they produce are similar.

To each his own, but these toys (remote vibrating eggs) exist because a lot of people like them, as myself. I think it would be very erotic if Aiden would do that with Sophia in class, with the risk of being discover by the whole class. Those toys are made to be used in public, it's the kink (between lovers irl)

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes