neronxx

Jul 2, 2021
Only if she were to get caught. Who says aiden wouldn't have some of his gang stand guard outside the classroom? The principal has already proven he doesn't really give a shit what aiden does ultimately. He's obviously got the out of sight, out of mind mentality about what that guy does to cause trouble in the first place. So long as aiden picks specific students to remain in class to watch something like that who he knows will keep their mouths shut, it's just business as usual. Just go back and look at his response to sophia trying to get something done about aiden for bullying. That alone should tell you whatever aiden does or causes to happen isn't going to garner a response from the principal unless it is so overt that he has no choice.

Nobody has shared the last teaser, why do you think anyone would share this one?
Because it is usually shared

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What if the husband hadn't come home? They would surely have continued. The future is Sam. :cool:
Husband (Liam, btw) came home early, caught Sophia with Ellie in the shower, shrugged his shoulders and even fixed the lock so Sophia and Ellie can continue their shenanigans. The future is Ellie if anyone.
Well, be patient. Eventually someone will. Constantly asking for them isn't going to get you anything. You can catch more flies with honey than you can with vinegar.
Have you ever made vinegar? I can attract far more flies with vinegar than I can with honey

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
send me 15 euro and i will share this teaser
Seriously, this is the type of comment that makes me burn with rage, making me lose my cool and get warned by the staff members. Man, are you serious ?! Then, how about you give one dollar to every single uploader of the games which you download freely on the other threads, huh ?!

I belong to the persons who wait patiently for someone to share the teasers and avoid asking anything to anyone. But, there are pplz who do. Stop feeling cocky and avoid replying to them instead of spitting replies like that.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
wtf bro , I only applied once
People have been badgering about the teasers for the last few days in the thread. Just go back a few pages. It's already ruffled a few feathers. More people asking about them isn't going to change that but it will make it worse and the responses will ultimately be trollish in nature. There really isn't any sense in taking offense to that either. All i'm doing is pointing something out from an objective view point. I honestly don't give a shit if someone shares the teasers now or a month from now. It's no skin off my back either way, nor should it be for anyone else. It's a pirate site, the morality around here is optional and whatever others choose to engage in is their personal choice. For some reason, those that have the teasers see it as being somewhat honorable towards the developer by not sharing it right now. I'm not going to knock them for that choice. Nor am i going to beg them to post that stuff up either. I do happen to have some self respect.
My country does not support payment on p
You have my sympathies for that. I and nobody else here has any control over that however. Perhaps you should contact patreon customer support and ask them if they'll ever have a method of payment you'd be able to use within your country. The dev also has a link for subscribestar if you're able to use that?

Have you ever made vinegar? I can attract far more flies with vinegar than I can with honey
You ever heard of what a proverb is? Yeah, maybe you should check your ignorance and not be so rude.
You can catch more flies with shit.
This is just obtuse. Both of you need to be a bit more civil. There was no cause for either of these statements other than you being butt hurt for whatever reason. That isn't my issue to resolve, it's yours.

Last edited:

moriks

May 31, 2017
Any way to make a gallery mod for this game, the number of paths and decisions is getting super confusing

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
BTW is there any sex scene yet in this game?
4 sex scenes - 3 with husband, 1 of the neighbours having sex,
One dream sequence of sex with a person other than the husband.

How long is the content in this game? and how many routes are there?
Gotta know before downloading
It is pretty long. Over 10000+ renders. If you actually read it, it will take a few days if you play reasonably.
There is Good Wife route, Filthy Wife route, Lesbian route. Multiple storylines. This game is about eroticism and teasing and not sex.
Just want to let you know, in case sex scene is all you want, before you spend your time playing the visual novel.

Last edited:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
How long is the content in this game? and how many routes are there?
Gotta know before downloading
Long as in RL gaming or RL waiting. The waiting is at four years and anticipating another 28 to completion. Not sure who has the count on RL game time. depends on the routes or if you make saves and play each possible path. I believe we are at 69 paths and counting. But that may be wishful thinking.:):LOL::cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Toushiro

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
wtf bro , I only applied once
My country does not support payment on p

"Did you get hired?"
It does not make much sense for people to protest because on a pirated site some users ask for the images published on an official site.
But that should not lead to rude and unpleasant responses because a photo is not published, they demonstrate rudeness that generates the opposite effect.
Anyway, a bit of patience is needed. First the pic must be published in Subscribestars, then the funny game of guessing the image and in a few weeks someone normally will publish it.

roro

May 29, 2017
That's not my point, which is that the only person really enjoying this visually would be Aiden & even he is at the back of the class. After the tour de force that was the 3rd task & the limitations of the classroom, it could be expected that the 4th task might not be the feast for the eyes that the 3rd one was but watching a woman grimacing & twisting & trying to look unconcerned, (while doing the internal monologue routine?), might not be all that great. I don't know whether the setting would multiply the effect, (I have my doubts) but if it did, this would only make the above-imagined reactions worse.

If she's going to moan in front of the class, which seems possible, there's going to be some explaining to do, as in she'll have to feign a fit, or pretend she's ill, neither of which resonates with eroticism. As I havn't seen the teaser it's hard to speculate further but from the descriptions it sounds like a remote control toy is a real possibility. This has all been done so many times elsewhere. I find myself asking, 'when is this set, The 90s?'
In my opinion there's no chance of any sex toy in this event and a very small chance of panties removal. I've seen the teaser, and to me it's obvious she's adjusting her stockings. Maybe Ayden ordered her to lower them so it will be visible to the class...

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes