roro

May 29, 2017
This lack of trust all stems from him having moved the goalposts on the targets he announced when he started. This happened when they were achieved. Things, not surprisingly, went downhill from there. I agree that some comments could be hard to take for even a thick-skinned individual (& L&P seems to be of an "artistic temperament") but trust is a 2-way street.

One reason why much criticism can be observed in this thread concerns the sheer size of it. It's huge & that's a sign of the interest this VN generates. Even the release to a select audience of the most recent teaser created a buzz, whether for good or not being a matter of opinion. "There's no such thing as bad publicity" is an over-used old adage but it has a strong element of truth, especially when applied to the creative arts.

Personally, I try to aim for balance in praise & criticism, secure in the knowledge that as it comes from a pirate, it will largely be ignored, either way.
Let me remind everyone that in the beginning, his last goal on Patreon was set on 12,000$. A 1-1.5 years later he lowered it. Right now it's around 10,000$ (it's hidden, but can be extrapulated...). Also he had 3 massive upgrades for his computer (now maybe 4 as he buys another 8000$ setup). And about help - he had help for several years now, but that help wasn't in the Scenes creation or Rendering department, so for the typical impatient pirate (most of us really...) it doesn't count as help. Should it lower our level of trust in him? I guess it's subjective.

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
In my opinion there's no chance of any sex toy in this event and a very small chance of panties removal. I've seen the teaser, and to me it's obvious she's adjusting her stockings. Maybe Ayden ordered her to lower them so it will be visible to the class...
Her skirt is very short and I don't think that it is necessary a stockings adjustment. There are many ways to show them to the class - by slightly lifting her skirt, sit ot the desk and cross her legs, bend over to pick something... I think (or I hope so) that she must remove her panties.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Seriously, this is the type of comment that makes me burn with rage, making me lose my cool and get warned by the staff members. Man, are you serious ?! Then, how about you give one dollar to every single uploader of the games which you download freely on the other threads, huh ?!

I belong to the persons who wait patiently for someone to share the teasers and avoid asking anything to anyone. But, there are pplz who do. Stop feeling cocky and avoid replying to them instead of spitting replies like that.
Brother have no fear. Any and all content r/t this game has been posted. Every single teaser and pic and clip. Might take a few days but it will be posted.

No sense in wasted energy and getting worked up that the reveal isnt now is wasted energy since we know itll eventually be posted.

Also, dont feed the troll XD

neronxx

Jul 2, 2021
Updates were to be released faster with mini-updates
But in practice the speed of release has slowed down
Previously, 4 events were published in an update after 5 months.
But now an event takes more than 2 months to be published
That means it takes 8 months for 4 events.

This is very bad

SCORPION.SKY

Jul 12, 2020
Looks like we'll have to wait for an update until the bra is removed and two updates until the panties are removed and maybe two years or more until you can imagine Sophia having sex with someone else really disappointing.

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
You are mistaken here. It is not just 1 event. There is also Morello and a bonus event.

Also this is the holiday season. Work is slower during this time no matter how much you try, with family and friends.

Also there is the whole thing with the special Devs, because of which he slowed down in between. Is it still happening or not also affects the time for this update.

L&P has said he is aiming for the end of January. With his current pace atleast it still looks possible. If things change in future we'll know.
I think the same than you, but LP not. He thinks there's only one event.

Reactions: Sabertooth__

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I think the same than you, but LP not. He thinks there's only one event.
L&P's way of thinking is weird at times :LOL:
Even if you both are saying the same thing you might be at a disagreement.

For him the entire morning update is just one big whole. Though it would make sense too if the bonus event is also related to the school somehow. Morello won't be long since it's an optional meeting and is most likely about the solution.
Anyways I will judge his development speed from the next update onwards and based on renders per day not number of events, since every event is of a different size.

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
You are mistaken here. It is not just 1 event. There is also Morello and a bonus event.

Also this is the holiday season. Work is slower during this time no matter how much you try, with family and friends.

Also there is the whole thing with the special Devs, because of which he slowed down in between. Is it still happening or not also affects the time for this update.

L&P has said he is aiming for the end of January. With his current pace atleast it still looks possible. If things change in future we'll know.
sabertooth in action for hero Lust and passion

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
does anyone know if there's an updated walkthrough for this game? The only one linked from the main page is for .115. I heard there's a cuckold path for dylan and I'm trying to get a clear explanation for the different paths.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes