Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
View attachment 1567420
I've tried looking through it to specifically find out about the Dylan path. I was curious about the cuckold path with his character, the walkthrough says, "If Dylan is on the “cuckold path”: On the way to school, he will have a particular conversation about the postman with his mom!" However, unless I missed something this is the only time it's mentioned. So, I tried looking further to find out more about the path. Specifically, is it a humiliation style cuckolding or is it a mutual agreement of sorts? I kept seeing that the walkthrough says, "This decision is important for Dylan’s attitude towards his mom with other guys!" but does that mean it's just going to be his thoughts, or will it play a role in any of the storyline paths, like for example the love or cuckolding route? Personally, I would've preferred him not liking his mom cucking him, so I was going to go with the obvious Dylan not liking other men with his mom. However, I didn't want to accidently throw the character off any potential Cuckolding storyline. Hence the original post. I'm just finding the walkthrough a little vague. I do enjoy the game and story so; any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Not to kick the can down the road, but we'll really have a better idea of the new development process after update #2. I mean, I'm sure something else will come up that will delay that one too, but right now we know that update #1 has been delayed by side projects. We also know that it's a larger update than update #2.

My point is that there's a slim chance that the development cycle improves with update #2. I don't expect it, and update #1 could slip to February still. If we don't have update #2 by mid March, then I think we can declare this experiment a failure.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Not to kick the can down the road, but we'll really have a better idea of the new development process after update #2. I mean, I'm sure something else will come up that will delay that one too, but right now we know that update #1 has been delayed by side projects. We also know that it's a larger update than update #2.

My point is that there's a slim chance that the development cycle improves with update #2. I don't expect it, and update #1 could slip to February still. If we don't have update #2 by mid March, then I think we can declare this experiment a failure.
What exactly are the sideprojects? Is the special dev already hired and working?

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Better quality (enhaced)

View attachment 1568685
It seems like she is opening her legs behind the desk in a toilet position.
Ho hum.....and so we go back to the speculation of the insertion of a remote device....or something.... It's not a position I've ever seen a woman adopt to adjust her stockings....but who knows? It could be the panties set to go, I suppose. This is starting to get frustrating now. Usually the teasers aren't especially revealing of the main action anyway. Never mind, there's only another month+ to go.

Last edited:
Reactions: xxxorro

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
More than anything you need to find the right words when searching.
And after seeing the search result I realized that L&P needs to release some animations, I think we need to see Sophia's butt moving like in the gifs above :unsure:
This "new thing" is already extremely praised by L&P. "It's going to blow us away!" Could it be "only" animation? Well, we had already animated scenes. But I don't think it was professionally done. NLT’s animations are outstanding.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Better quality (enhaced)

View attachment 1568685
It seems like she is opening her legs behind the desk in a toilet position.
Ho hum.....and so we go back to the speculation of the insertion of a remote device....or something.... It's not a position I've ever seen a woman adopt to adjust her stockings....but who knows? It could be the panties set to go, I suppose. This is starting to get frustrating now. Usually the teasers aren't especially revealing of the main action anyway. Never mind, there's only another month+ to go.
Yes, I think it is an electronic device...
Anyway, the jacket's already gone... I guess the guy's already making his demands.

Reactions: Satiro and Adolfo

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I would say again, it is not a toy.
If she were to be adjusting her stockings she could easily do that while sitting on the chair.

It is most probably her removing her panties in my opinion. I can't think of anything else she would be doing while squatting behind her desk.
I'd edited my post to reflect this & then I read your post. [I'd already altered it, honest]. It seems an awkward stance but maybe the skirt needs attention, as in the tight pencil skirts I referred to in an earlier post. This might preclude the possibility of panties removal in the unobtrusive style that Sophia employed on the Bennett restaurant date.

Reactions: Sabertooth__

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
She's probably taking an up-shirt picture for him.

Either that or it's a toy or taking something off. That's really the only things she could be doing while squatting behind her desk. Unless he slipped a laxative in her coffee :eek:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
So, to summarise, Sophia is either i) removing her panties & finding it awkward because of a tight skirt, or something, ii) inserting a remote device, iii) taking an upskirt picture or, what is now the rank outsider at 100/1, iv) adjusting her stockings. Place your bets ladies & gentlemen, place your bets...

Reactions: xxxorro and Adolfo

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I'd edited my post to reflect this & then I read your post. [I'd already altered it, honest]. It seems an awkward stance but maybe the skirt needs attention, as in the tight pencil skirts I referred to in an earlier post. This might preclude the possibility of panties removal in the unobtrusive style that Sophia employed on the Bennett restaurant date.
My opinion, OK ;)
Sophia squats down so there will be an explanation that the skirt has risen above her ass. All has to look like an "accident".
6491-lifting-dress-gap-gif.gif
She will say in front of the class something like: Oh, I dropped my pen!

Last edited:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
My opinion, OK ;)
Sophia squats down so there will be an explanation that the skirt has risen above her ass. All has to look like an "accident".
View attachment 1568731
She will say in front of the class something like: Oh, I dropped my pen!
It's possible, plausible even with a bit of a stretch but if her class believes her explanation, they'll believe anything!

Reactions: Sabertooth__

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Even though I have said that based on my conversation with L&P it is not a vibrator or any sort of toy. People here just won't believe me.

So I would like to bet against everyone that it will not be a vibrator or any toy insertion.
:whistle: :) :giggle:

Edit - I say this with 99% certainty. Unless he has changed his plans drastically in a span of a month I am sure of what I am saying.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes