Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
She can take off her panties or stockings, or adjust her stockings, sitting in her chair. I can think of three possibilities: An object is being inserted into some hole (a toy, a suppository ... extremely unlikely assumption at this point in the story); the most likely assumptions are that she has to take a picture of her naked ass or that she has to show the butt to the class and she is preparing an "accidental" upskirt.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Even though I have said that based on my conversation with L&P it is not a vibrator or any sort of toy. People here just won't believe me.

So I would like to bet against everyone that it will not be a vibrator or any toy insertion.
:whistle: :) :giggle:

Edit - I say this with 99% certainty. Unless he has changed his plans drastically in a span of a month I am sure of what I am saying.
I bet with you: take off panties

Reactions: Sabertooth__

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
If she shows her butt to the class, she will just turn around or walk around the classroom a bit? :eek:

Last edited:

Ivrol

Sep 26, 2018
Aiden asked her to show him her butt but she did not agree and ended up changing the task to take a picture of her butt?

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
It may seem like a step backwards but if Sophia walks around the classroom with her butt exposed it will be a super hot scene.
I could be hot but won't make much sense. The skirt is tight, if it gets lifted to the point of exposing her butt. It will also be lifted in the front to a great height. And it definitely won't look like an accident anymore since any woman wearing such a skirt would realize that her skirt is hiked up too far.

At max it can be a small instance, long enough for the class to see, where her butt is exposed and then she pulls her skirt down quick. Only then can it look like an accident.

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
I could be hot but won't make much sense. The skirt is tight, if it gets lifted to the point of exposing her butt. It will also be lifted in the front to a great height. And it definitely won't look like an accident anymore since any woman wearing such a skirt would realize that her skirt is hiked up too far.

At max it can be a small instance, long enough for the class to see, where her butt is exposed and then she pulls her skirt down quick. Only then can it look like an accident.
This make sense. The other option is she has to take a pic of her ass in the class. Anyway I think this will not be the best part of the task.

Reactions: Sabertooth__

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019

IMO, that's why Aiden asked for a tight skirt, so that once up it would stay up. :unsure:
As for the front, Sophia will figure it out but it will look like she didn't.;)
I wonder who will warn Sophia?
My money's on Zach.

Reactions: Adolfo

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
This make sense. The other option is she has to take a pic of her ass in the class. Anyway I think this will not be the best part of the task.
Personally I don't agree with the idea of pictures. That is like giving direct blackmail material against herself. If I were to take a step too far then even if a case is filed against Aiden later, Aiden can use this as evidence that Sophia was the one seducing him and hence sending pictures. Plus when Aiden can see the butt in reality why ask her to take pictures and then send to him.

If it were a long distance task I could still Understand the use of pictures. Here however doesn't make much sense to me.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
No matter what it is it should be more lewd or more extreme than Task 3. Which means some kind of exposure and touching. I was on the egg side but since Sabertooth_ said that there will be no toy I do not know what exactly will happen.

Reactions: Adolfo

NextQuestion

Apr 23, 2018
It's amazing how game gets posted faster than the small image teaser :cry: We know you guys cant resist, dont hold just drag the image here so we all can enjoy it, you know you want it.

Reactions: Adolfo and Ness99

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
There are many theories here. Based on your descriptions of the teaser - I put forward my own! "Golden rain"? :devilish:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bane71
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes