nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Why are so many hyped here about showing the pussy? Have you never seen one in real life? How should a pussy flash work in front of the whole class? Now or later? I always come up against the limits of my imagination. In front of individuals, possible, but in front of the whole class? Even if these were all perverts in the school class, are they all the disciples of Aiden, their Redeemer? And that's why everyone shut up? If someone doesn't give me a plausible explanation, that's childish nonsense.
It will or it won't. Taking off her underwear without the flash is highly unlikely.
If she doesn't take her panties off, what's Sophia doing after the desk? Simple question.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xxxorro

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
It will or it won't. Taking off her underwear without the flash is highly unlikely.
If she doesn't take her panties off, what's Sophia doing after the desk? Simple question.
Again - if someone doesn't give me a plausible explanation, that's childish nonsense. Even if L&P wrote the story like this, it would be stupid because it wouldn't work in real life in front of the whole class and therefore destroys the story.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Let's forget the teaser for a moment. Aiden asking her to go commando during the whole lesson is perfectly plausible. Handing over the panties, also plausible. Showing direct proof or even doing the Basic Instinct remake, too much IMO. This scenario could be a sort of crossover between Bennet (panties) and the first task, so the rest of the lesson will be like the 1st task, with Sophia kind of enjoying it, with the usual and well-established breeze coming up the skirt and so on. This could be perfectly plausible and once again the eroticism will be more in the ability of describing the feelings and the inner thoughts.

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
I'm deferring to whatever hzjujk thinks the 4th task will be -
Never forget that he pulled 'Art Class modeling' straight out his ass over a month before that update was released.

Reactions: xxxorro and Adolfo

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
My prediction is that Sophia will flash something, her ass. I didn't change it but tried to logically analyze the other option, pussy flash.
Now, to think she won't flash anything, IMO, is wrong. Something will show her students.

Reactions: hzjujk and Adolfo

darji

Nov 3, 2021
My prediction is that Sophia will flash something, her ass. I didn't change it but tried to logically analyze the other option, pussy flash.
Now, to think she won't flash anything, IMO, is wrong. Something will show her students.
She already flashed either her ass or spreading her legs in the class room. So I do not think this will be it but who knows at this point. Its fun to speculate however xD

Reactions: Jozef Minge

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Thats why you also do not see her face in the screenshot.
Thank you for answering that. My theory about a vibrating toy controlled by Aiden, and the question why Sophia is hiding behind her desk like that, could be more or less easily answered by looking at her facial expression. That's why I previously asked if her face is visible in the teaser. Because if Sophia is making an "OH FUCK!" face, it's very plausible that she got caught offguard by a vibrating toy, trying to hide behind her desk in a way that her students won't be able to see her reaction and the effects it has on her body in that moment.

Now, to take this theory even further, the squatting position and Sophia's hand between her legs (I think people said that's what she's doing?) could indicate that she's having an orgasm, about to squirt all over the place. Yeah...I know the chances of that happening are probably less than 1%, but the squatting position is kind of throwing me off. She wouldn't need to squat just to hide the pleasure from her students. Sophia could just duck down behind her desk, no need to spread her legs like that. Well, who are we kidding, though. This second part of my theory is only wild imagination and not going to happen, but a man can still have dreams, right? :p

Anyway, most theories people posted here are somewhat valid and could be explained in one way or another. Well, except for those thinking that she might be taking a dump behind her desk. :FacePalm:

Reactions: hzjujk and Adolfo

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
I am not agree with you. In the second meeting with Bennet, Sophia remove her panties without flashing her pussy. Also Aiden pinch her nipple in previous task, but in way that this was only for hymself and Sophia, not for the others boys.
So it's natural that when he see how Sophia fulfilled the task, he want to try how far she will go. I think that it's to early for pussy flashing in front of everyone or some eggs. But photo of her panties or to remove them - why not? But in the teaser I don't see
a phone. My prediction is - Aiden requires Sophia to remove her panties and give it to him. And the bonus event is result of her actions - maybe after the class Sophia without intention will flash her pussy to someone else (Bennet, Principal or the janitor).

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I am not agree with you. In the second meeting with Bennet, Sophia remove her panties without flashing her pussy. Also Aiden pinch her nipple in previous task, but in way that this was only for hymself and Sophia, not for the others boys.
So it's natural that when he see how Sophia fulfilled the task, he want to try how far she will go. I think that it's to early for pussy flashing in front of everyone or some eggs. But photo of her panties or to remove them - why not? But in the teaser I don't see
a phone. My prediction is - Aiden requires Sophia to remove her panties and give it to him. And the bonus event is result of her actions - maybe after the class Sophia without intention will flash her pussy to someone else (Bennet, Principal or the janitor).
Maybe Zack? After all, she had seen his penis, now a retaliatory move on her part. And Zach will think she's doing it for him, he doesn't know anything about Aiden!

In any case, the early actions of the L&P convinced me that we would not be able to figure out his plan, everything would not be as we expected. But we still have enough time to build our assumptions.

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Maybe Zack? After all, she had seen his penis, now a retaliatory move on her part. And Zach will think she's doing it for him, he doesn't know anything about Aiden!
She hasn't seen his penis in all playthrough

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes